who's the biggest flirt you've eva met

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lolly23
has it eva happened to you

Clovie
voted desparete.
but i'm really not sure what is point in this. confused

Darth Sauron
Biggest flirt i ever met?

Hmm.....

Sun Ce
I have no idea, i have never been flirted with, i say girls are nice in different ways, because its the truth what i say abotu them, but i don't think I have been flirted to sad

RaventheOnly
confused i don't know why but in school i would always draw all the shy girls .... confused i swear i was being watched constatly in some classes.. messed stick out tongue

Sun Ce
shy girls are nice ones, your lucky RTO wink

RaventheOnly
but some are scary because they are really good at acting like they are doing something else, and you have to catch them looking at you messed

Sun Ce
well at least u got girls liking u, so your lucky there, i don't have girls looking at me in classes laughing out loud but there was this 1 girl who would just hug me for no reason, and well that was weird but oh well roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrefectRonnykin
dickheaded ***** disgust

me and vince flirt all the time as play big grin cuz hes gay yes

Fearnix
My friend and me flirt all the time she is such a prick tease.big grin

theterminatorx
in my summer program there was this one girl who would always sit next to me and we talk about life, we cuddle...and hug then we passionately dance on the stage like it was only me and her and no one else and when we stare into each others eyes while we dance and i could see the passion and romance in her eyes........she was a nice girl,so i guess im flirty and been flirted too cool

DirtyBlondPrepa
sad....I thought u loved mesad

Spitback
Me a flirt with everyone

RaventheOnly
you weren't talkin to me were you? cry

PrefectRonnykin
scared NEVER cry

lolly23
Alrighty then cool angel

Mighty Yoda
i'm flirting with my friends girlfriend. I hope he doesn't find out.

Vampy
biggest flirt? Definitely a desperate, big headed, sweet talking dickhead yes

DarkPheonix
you have so been flirted w/ your just dense wink

lil bitchiness
Well the biggest flirt i ever met was hot in all ways, but then later on he turned out to be a dickhead.

Canadian Moose
I AM NOT! mad stick out tongue

ladygrim
i'd say 'dickhead' as we ended up going out and stil he was flirting wit every body else (best friends included) roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkPheonix
could be worse, coulda left you for his flirt.

pinsleepe
The biggest dickhead big grin

ok...

cry

TheProgramSmith
I am the biggest Flirt I ever met

pinsleepe
Oh, good for you!

Vampy
oh look who's back, TPS zorro

TheProgramSmith
I come and go, Vampiree. That was a warmer welcome then I would have expected from you

Df02
girl i met on thursday lol....omg, was funny, she was really drunk and all over me...i was trying to be nice and polite but still get her to (simply) **** off.

she was quite hot but im not getting with a girl who's that drunk...id feel weird like id taken advantage or sumthing haha

Anna85
I voted hot in all ways smart

Samurai Guy
I dont mean to flirt, but I do it.

ladygrim
he left me for my best mate....and left her to go out with another friend of mine confused

lil bitchiness
laugh1 hah

ladygrim
smile

Sun Ce
hmm i wonder who it is whistle

ladygrim
hiii.. u caught me as i was just about to go watch a movie lol

Sun Ce
oh hey miss grim big grin, u know u can watch a movie if u wish hun, i don't mind its okay, don't want to keep u from a film stick out tongue

ladygrim
lol.. i hant piked wot i want to watch yet , austin powers2,pirates of the caribean , lord of the rings2.....

Sun Ce
go for Austin Powers 2!!!!, its sooo funny, makes me laugh every time laughing

ladygrim
i'll ask my sis if she wants to watch it again lol

Sun Ce
well have fun hun happy

ladygrim
okly doke ... cu soon ..Xxx

l!la
i thibk that the biggest flirt i have evr met is my friend darinda.she is just ,,,,she like to cuddle up to boys,i think since she grew up on a street filled with boys,she feels more comfort wth them i guesse,but she like sto flirt.

ladygrim
i think every one is friends wit a flirt cuz one of my pals was a very bad flirt ..

Darinda
i'm a what?a flirt ?me?what the hell?i don't..wait what?L!LA!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey LG

Teen Titan#1FAN
Hmm flirt well me and him all the time but is says hi to me I can't talk roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Royal Knight
I am a big flirt with my friends...i only flirt with the ladies, if i flirt with my guy friends well--they might kill mestick out tongue

also i tend to flirt to much with my b/flaughing out loud...people say i am way to obsessed with himlaughing--I guess they are rightmessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.