"Church of Christ, Scientist?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
So I was out of town last weekend, and as I was driving around looking for breakfast, I saw a church with a sign that said "Church of Christ, Scientist". Can any of you Christian folk tell me what this means?

finti
take a look here

Tptmanno1
I have one of those down the street from me, wierd.

They probably have a chemistry set on the alter

Fiery Eyes
i've never heard of it. but reading the article now about it.

Tex
laughing out loud If they want physical healing they should stop wasting their time believing in a two thousand year old fairy tale and start focusing on stem cells! yes

Mr Zero
"Fanatical" is an adjective Tex.

You can't say "He's a fanatical" - You are looking for a noun, "fanatic" probably being the one you were grasping at.

If your going to accuse someone of being moronic it helps your case if you avoid making simple grammatical errors in the sentence. It's the kind of thing Bush would do... hey - how about that?

Don't thank me - "Happy to help" is my motto.

Tex
Ok

Darth Sauron
Wow, that was helpful zero confused thumb up

Pointless...but helpful.

Tex
lovehttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar33165_4.giflove

Darth Sauron
fear

Zero.....this is where you worry.

Tex
I cant help it that I'm attracted to dicks. drool
And seeing as Mr. Zero is a big dick...I'm helpless! zorro

Fire
lol

Mr Zero
Sadly I swore a blood oath to Satan that i'd never date either Texans or fans of that warbling pixie Spork - so you lose out on two counts. My apologies for your heartache.

I've never understood what the hell that zorro is supposed to represent.

BackFire
It's just gay inuendo.

Tex
Yup.
"zorro" is the official KMC gay smilie.

Although these are fabulously gay too:
policecaptain

finti
so when did this thread swithc into grammers ed? confused

Tex
When Mr. 0 showed up! stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
science and reigion together fear
that's not normal

Darth Revan
Actually, from the article, it's kinda the opposite of that... Like they believe God will heal you no matter what your ailment blink

RaventheOnly
Actually what i got out of it is that they are just regular Christians with an emphasis on healing using the mind to heal rather threw scientific means.

Jedi Priestess
I personally get a huge kick out of BOTH zero and tex myself.....Battle of the Sarcastic Titans!!

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud so true laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.