Please forgive me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Sorry guys, this isnt really ep. II related but it must be adressed. As most of you have come to realize, this is slowly turning into a KMC SW forum Civil War if you will. The newbs vs the senior memebers, and we're obviously getting nowhere in this fight. Is the answer to simply leave and find a new place to post? Possibly, but that should be the answer. Running away never solved anything. This problem needs to be resolved. Arent there people moderating this forum? Where the hell have they been the past few weeks. Just about every time i read a post its the same thing...someone states a question or "fact" and someone retalliates with "this thread is worthless", "i'm wasting my time with this thread", "damn newbs", etc. Its got to stop. I'm using this thread here to try and resolve this problem in a debate-type manner. No mindless bickering or namecalling here please, just lets try and figure this out or nothing will get accomplished. We're seriously getting nowhere. Any ideas on what we can do? Anyone is welcome to post here, just dont be stupid

thanks

Morgoths_Wrath
ep. III related*

PVS
morgoths, i can tell you mean well, but you continue posting threads unrelated to ep3, which will not be taken well.

Sesse
This thread really doesn't seem to belong anywhere..

guiro72
"this thread is worthless", "i'm wasting my time with this thread", "damn newbs", etc.

Morgoths_Wrath
yeah, after reading it now...just forget it. everyone just disregard this thread. my bad

Cowboyography
You know what they say

PVS
^^^^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
!!!! laughing laughing laughing

Morgoths_Wrath
hey give me a break

only tryin to help, but f'it

Darth Sauron
Well done MW
at least sombody wants to stop all the arguing

i think some are secretly enjoying it eek!

guiro72
no

it was over

this is extending it

stop it

PVS
truely not, sauron.
i do enjoy humor, but the overall problem sucks.
im starting to think abobi was correct sad
ive about reached my limit

guiro72
everyone stop writing in this thing and let it die.....
i don't want to have to keep coming back to this thread all night....
that's why i got p****d the other night....
it's not personal morgoth....
everythings cool....
move along, nothing to see here....

Darth Sauron
Well you do know if you stopped saying 'let it be' like your paul mcartney the thing would be long gone.

queeq
Anyone's allowed to be stupid. Usually people can't help it. When it's getting out of hand, report it to us.

Another useless thrread. CLosing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.