WWE Raw Diva Serch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_realm
what is the point of this Diva serch i mean its just humiliating 4 these women i mean that ice cream thing a Summer Slam what the hell was that all about poor women and also for all of them being mean 2 Carmella i want her 2 kick there a$$es i think they should scrap it and name Carmella the winner LETS GO CARMELLA

DanZeke25
u know y they hate Carmella? Cause she doesnt even wanna be there. look at her.... she looks liked she'd rather eat snails. And for the dodgeball thing at summerslam she didnt even show up. She said she was busy. And all the girls hate her cause she might win and she doesnt care about the compation and its not fair to the other girls.i dont think shes gonna win anyway. The fans were booing her a lot.

forumcrew
what is the point of a 5th or 6th thread on WWE topics?.. you dont need a new thread for every wrestling question you have

G.P
I tend to agree. If we carry on this way there will be dozens of threads about every little rumour or new idea of the WWE producers. Please try to open new threads only for important/major question.

See my goal is to find a good equilibrium between a section with 5 threads of 50 pages each and one with hundreds of little thread with one or two answers. None of those solutions is good IMO.

DanZeke25
i no.... wut happened to the WWE thread anyway... i like wrestling and i get a lottle annoyed when another one comes up too

G.P
It's on page 2 because people haven't used it in a month...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f71/t297599.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.