Weekend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FireTiger
Hey everyone, well this weekend was nice just to go home and escape the stress here at the university. I had a tough weekend though and this week will be worse. Going to court again tomorrow....not fun,, but oh well. How was everyone else's weekend? Please say it was better than mine.

yerssot
djee Pad, I thought we lost you ... again

great to see you back *hugs*
wanna say what this is all aboot? this court thing?

Fire
yea mine was pretty good

but like yerss said court???

FireTiger
psycho ex boyfriend, wanting me to be his and I not wanting to be his. Basically he told me he wanted to kill me, and well...I don't think I should be with someone that screwed up...

Storm
oh my

FireTiger
well this is also why I haven't been here, I was in therapy for the months I was gone, dealing with issues. Him being trying to see me again, and everything...well it just is terrible

yerssot
I hope things go well tomorrow than messed
if not, we'll bully him around evil face

FireTiger
hehe...that would be entertaining, but hopefully things go well...I went last week...but it was moved...I think I told Ush that. I know I told him I was there last week.

Fire
okie hope it ends well Pad

Storm
I really hope things turn out well!

yerssot
I'll cross my chubby fingers for ya wink

FireTiger
thanks everyone, sorry I was not on the forums the end of 2003 until now...I just had a lot of issues.

yerssot
that's ok smile
you're here now wink

FireTiger
and chained down

yerssot
not complaining about that wink

Ushgarak
Yes indeed!

(checks chains)

(hugs FT)

FireTiger
*hugs ush* again, are these really necessary?

Ushgarak
Well... there may be an element of entertainment in them also...

yerssot
you already ran away too many times missy

FireTiger
*looks at them with puppy dog eyes* but...but...*pouts*

yerssot
*pats you on the head*
there there, in due time wink

Ushgarak
Would you prefer something other than chains? We were hoping you would wear this gold bikini...

Fitch
*Austin Powers voice*
oh ush,Behaive ! shifty

FireTiger
gold bikini....hmmm dunno...I was thinking something more like the Leia outfit??

Ushgarak
That's what I meant!

yerssot
Pad... you're dangerously little online again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.