Marvel Siggy Poll!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Right. I just got my siggy, it's cool, thanks to Paola and Jury for all the help. So now lets have a who's is the best one poll. I hope this will inspire others to get really great siggys.
O.k. here are the rules. One if your in the poll, you can't vote for yourself and you have to tell who you voted for too. Two if your not in it just vote and tell us which one you liked best or another words who you voted for.
I'm Maelstrom this is my siggy!

Maelstrom
Manjaro

Kontraz
i'm not on there.... damn soundwave haters..... (just kiddin of course). Anybody think they could make a TF sig for me, by the way? I would be very greatful and willing to help any way I could...

SnakeEyes
why am i not on there !

Kontraz
badsymbiote is absent as well....

Maelstrom
Shadow King

Maelstrom
Mane

Maelstrom
izzygirlxp

Maelstrom
Ironman 66

Maelstrom
Frothbyte

Maelstrom
Gambit Lebeau

Maelstrom
Blue-demon

Shadow_King
how the hell did i make the poll???

Maelstrom
Paola
If your smart you'll vote Paola, lol. There was one I found after i made the poll. Powerfull One. She has a bad strom siggy. Sorry i couldn't include you.

Maelstrom
k. I voted for Izzygirlxp. I love the homedrawn look of her siggy. it was a close one for me between hers and Ironman 66, another original.
Sorry i couldn't blow up the pics to full size, i just saved em and posted em. best i could do. there ya go. Our first siggy contest.

ScarletSpider
Pretty sure my old Whizzer sig puts them all to shame. At 150 mph, no less.

Punkyhermy
I loved Mane's Joker and Harley siggy!
But since this is marvel...THAT doesn't count...

Mane
lol

Nataku8188
What about my 10000 sigs? Aren't they eligable ?

DarkCrawler
Im not in there... sad

Magee
Ohhh i think Paolas and frothbytes r the best. But i like Paola's the best out of em yes

Mane
wanna know WHY FrothByte's is awesome? because VENOMfan made it...

DanZeke25
I voted for Paola's but im not on there... I've made many Marvel sigs but i didnt use them so that why. Ahhh!! Its tough to choose which one i think is the best. Well here a spider-man one... u can click on the link to my gallery to see all my other sigs. i have about ten Marvel sigs.

Jury
3 sigs in the poll was made by me (Maelstrom, Shadow King, Paola)... but i was not included there... sad

I voted for Paola anyway... smile

Paola
happy you're a great sig maker Jury

Linkalicious
a lot of people got left out...this is FARRRRR from an official thread.

I love Paola's and almost all of Mane's...but this is jacked.

I don't USE a comic sig, but that doesn't mean i don't have a bunch of them...

Mane
yeah its jacked. i think youre a very good sig maker, Link. ive yet to see a sig of youre i didnt like...

Linkalicious
i don't really like my current one, except that I tried something new in it.

I played Top Gun on my computer, and took still shots from the movie. That's why some of the pics are blurry...but I liked the idea.

I think i'm going to do it with some of the Evil Dead movies. Ohhhhhh and I got a new digital camera yesterday.droolio

So I'll probably take pictures of the comics i have when i take part in discussions. (specifically the fight where Juggs choked Hulk out)

Paola
shocking Magee looks great!

Maelstrom
Sorry Jury, I never seen a post of yours to see your siggy. It was hard enough to find 10 and 10 is the limit to a post. You gotta see that strom one though "Powerfull One" that's hot. Never saw the black panther sig. before either, very nice. miffed

Jury
It's okay, smile ... I made that Storm sig for "PowerfulOne" ... you should have included it. big grin

Maelstrom
Ya i would have included PowerfullOne but i found it after i made the selections and set the poll. I think your Skelton gambit is a cool idea for a new x-men. a skelton x-men or a zombie would be nice.

Paola
I voted for me!!! schmoll

BUT, I love frothbyte's sig.... is FANTASTIC!!!

and I love every single sig Mane has had yes

SUPERMANDAMAN
not comic related...... closing
where is you favorite statement at Paola??????

Paola
SUPERMANDAMAN: if you have a problem with me, PM me!

keep this on topic

Magee
Thx. Of course it was VenomFan that made it stick out tongue

Now i got this GL one made by frothbyte, its very cool.... well i think so at least confused

Linkalicious
Magee yours does look great. The hand drawn GL fist is outta control. Shinto did a great job on it...

Paola
I like Godshinto's one better than VENOMfan's shocking I never thought I would say something like that messed

Mane
yeah that is a good one. but i love VENOMfan's many different Venom sigs shifty

Mane
why thank you very much. i try my best. i made Kontraz's and i just made a new one for badsymbiote.

Magee
shit, i just realised i said frothbyte made my sig.... im dumb blink

The hand is so great he's done it so natural like, i love it loads stick out tongue

badsymbiote
An unsuspecting badsymbiote, I might add. Thanks very much, but I can't get it on here...not using it is a pity, for it features three of my favorite pics (all of which Mane chose without knowing my fondness for them). I'll try again tonight...

As for the poll, I found it too difficult to choose, so I opted not to.

Let me see if Mane's will post as an attachment.

SUPERMANDAMAN
EDIT

ScarletSpider
Quit the antagonism before you get banned or something. You don't mess with mods, they are the infallible law. Plus Paola's nothing if not a cool cat.

Paola
roll eyes (sarcastic) are you sure you are old enough to be in this forum?

Mane
*sigh*, Paola, infintile immaturity is what youll find with any Superman fan...

Paola
don't blame Superman for people like that no

Mane
i blame those resposible...

Arachnoidfreak
Hey! I like Superman.

ska57
Yeah, but he's not in your user name though

Magee
Yea thats pretty gay saying all superman fans r immature, i mean not all... im not.... but, SHUT UP!!

p.s. I like Superman

p.p.s. I like superman

TheFilmProphet
Superman is great. cool

Anyway how about my sig? sad

ska57
It's cool. Animation is always great thumbup. Mine needs a little work.

TheFilmProphet
Thanks

Paola
I guess I said I liked your sig somewhere in another thread blink

alright I'll say it again:

FilmProphet: I like your sig thumbs_up made it yourself?

badsymbiote
I complimented you on it once, too, Prophet, but am happy to do so again, since you seem dejected by being left out--so, for the record, yours is aces!
Alot of people have great panels on here. But, a good job and fair amount of effort on your part should be all the positive feedback you need, so it doesn't really matter what we think in the end.

But yours is pretty boss...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.