Stupidest Show Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dublecee
what is youre least fovorite show

ragesRemorse
90% of everything on television is the stupidist show ever.

RaventheOnly
holy God the original Johnny Bravo rocked eek!

of your list the worst is sitting duck crap.

vvvrulz
I beg to differ ragesRemorse..

Id say everything besides sport and the occasional sitcom comedy is the worst thing on tv. Thats just about 99%

ragesRemorse
Yeah your right, 99% of everything on cable sucks. I was taking into consideration shows on advanced Cable. you know like HBO and showtime. Nearly every show HBO produces is worth watching or is atleast a damn fine production with great writing any acting to rival and movie actor. this is true even you if the shows dont appeal to you. Showtime has managed to cook up some of the best shows on t.v in a long time. The same for the flix channel and cinemax. this is the only t.v i will watch other than a few staple shows on cable, like simpsons and shit like that.

vvvrulz
lol Trouble is, im down here in nz. So its kinda tough to compare, we still have a satellite network with over 100 channels, but i only ever watch sports on that. The three standard channels consist of sitcom comedy and reality tv, the latter of which i truly cannot stand.

dublecee
sitting ducks is dumb

bardock
those trading places shows

Agent Elrond
OC and all other shows like it.

Primitive Screwhead
Keep in mind that some of these shows in today's terms would completely suck. Back in their original air times, they were quite good. I loved Cosby back in the late 80's... looking back now, I'm not sure why. That being said, here are my nominations for worst (stupidest) shows, as they sucked back then... and they still do now.

The Facts of Life
Webster
Most reality television
Beverly Hills 90210/Melrose Place (same thing to me... laaaame)

To be fair, some of my favorites from way back when, that still would rate well against today's standards:

M*A*S*H
Soap
X-Files (recent, but on my top list)
Simpsons (still on, but it dates way back now)
Red Dwarf

I would add 24 to my favorites, except I find it too recent to include on my best-of list just yet. Let's give it a couple more seasons to see if it jumps the shark any time soon.

vvvrulz
Those shows mentions above don't blow as hard as reality tv.

BackFire
All reality shows are equally poor and disgusting. Friends was awful. Buffy and Dawsons creek were both dumb as shit.

Damn...TV sucks.

WindDancer
Oh! I know which was the Most stupidest show ever. I think is the worst mistake in television history! It was from Fox and was aired once (it was meant to be a series). Probably none of you even heard of it! So here it goes:

What a dummy!

A family moves into an abadon house and discover a living talking dummy and then decided to adopted. The dummy would always provide the kids with advice and love......it was meant to be a comedy. Stephen Dorff was one of the kids.

Silver Stardust
Any reality TV show sucks ass. I can't stand reality TV, it's so dumb and they're almost all the same. Frankly, most everything on TV sucks.

vvvrulz
Its ever since they started introducing a ridiculous amount of channels. Back in the good ol days when everything was on three channels, all the crap got filtered out and we got left with reasonably quality tv. (this is down in nz by the way).

RaventheOnly
thumbsup right on the dot big grin

Indy_Knight
I really hate fraiser. Can't stand it, my friend always watches it. It's rubbish. I've tried to watch it ,I just can't relate to nothing on that show. All that canned auidience laughter. Its not funny in the slightest like 3rd Rock from the Sun, that is also is really bad. ( If any of you guys like these shows, no offence!! )

ChickinMeat
johnny bravo is awesome! cant be on the list! same with duck tales.

i voted for the last one, because i dont know what it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.