Comic of the Month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
Every month i want you all to come and post what spiderman comic should be titled "Comic of the Month". For now we will start with September, because August is almost over. Any thoughts. cool

Mane
Venom vs Carnage #3
Amazing Spider-Man #512

Ghetto Goblin
those are both pretty good, any others.

badsymbiote
Astonishing X-Men, Ultimate Spidey, Amazing Spidey, Venom vs. Carnage, and the missing in action Venom #18--whose mysterious disappearance from the shelves has DEFINATELY NOT gone unnoticed by me. Rogue #3, and I'll very likely pick up the new Gambit series...as well.

Ghetto Goblin
how about the spiderman ones.

Lenord
Ultimate #65.... Can't see any comic beating it this month, maybe Ultimate #66, but we will have to wait and see....

Mane
no way. ASM #512 will beat USM #65 anyday...

Mr.Snuggles
yeah....heh heh... i cant tell you. I have NO COMICS smile

Mane
you could if you had money wink

Ghetto Goblin
alright, those are ALL good comic's, but one per month, so what shall it be.

and if your favorite doesn't win, then it might later on.

F_doomed
playboy

badsymbiote
Marvel Knights Spidey! How could I forget that?!?
A story by Mark Millar and Art by Frank Cho on the "Venomous" series.

I think it comes out this Wednesday--guess I could check, but I think that's right. This Wednesday, along with the final issue of Venom's Tsunami book. There's alot of good stuff out now, and due out in the next month.

Ghetto Goblin
nice waste of a post.

any way, this month's comic goes to........Venom vs. Carnage #3 since it was one of the first named here.

but keep posting others, because it'll be october in no time.

F_doomed
PLayBOy Damnit

Paola
this is about comics F doomed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.