Dream Team Tourney: Round One.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mav
It starts tonight and ends Tuesday night.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE don't make this a popularity contest, like thinking Wolverine could take Galactus just because your favorite character is Wolvie.

No poll this time, vote manually, I'll tally it up. And this is important: please don't vote until the people say why their team will win!

Abbys Amazing Apocalyptic Army

Rogue-woman
Spiderman-erm i dunno, powerful i guess
Captain America-regular
Scarlet Witch-regular
Hulk-powerful

Vs.

The Mavs:

Captain Marvel (Genis)
The Fury
Emma Frost
Vision (Exiles Version)
Iron Fist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Juries

Silver Surfer - acknowledged team leader (with known super-powers)
Storm - deputy leader (powers that blend with the leader)
Daredevil - legal adviser (excellent agility and tact)
Nightcrawler - spiritual adviser (teleporter and known mutant powers)
X-Man - telepath (with known powers)

VS.

Da Cool Team, YO!

Dark Phoenix
Juggernaut
Psylocke
Chamber
Wolverine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luce

Xavier
Polaris
Gambit
Marrow
Bishop

VS.

Scarlet Spidey

Sentry - Powerful
Black Panther - Regular
Cable - (with current full TK and telepathy) powerful
Songbird - resident chick
Blazing Skull - Regular

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vampy

Sinister,
Phoenix,
Chamber,
Legion
Apocalypse

VS.

Atomic X

Thor
Shadow King
Omega Red
Morph
Blink

Let the mother freakin' games begin!

V@LL3jOk!D707
My votes:
Da Cool Team, YO!
Scarlet Spidey
Vampy

Flavio
i...aint...in...this...crybaby damn me mad

Mav
This is why I win:

The Fury vs. Spiderman: the Fury can't die, regenrate, and has a plasma cannon, and has destroyed an alternate Earth. He takes this.

Captain Marvel VS. Rogue: He slows the atoms around her to absolute zero, she cannot move whatsoever, just a frozen chunk of Ice.

Vision Vs. Scarlet Witch: He become intangabile (think Shadow cat) and sneaks behind her, and sticks his hand in her head, then solidify's. She's dead.

Iron Fist Vs. Cap: Fist would lose, but the Fury would finish off Spidey, and Marvel would come over also, Cap is finished.

Emma Frost Vs. Hulk: She makes Hulk not angry, in fact very happy, so he never Hulks out. stick out tongue

Vampy
Abby (if i didn't.. i'd be so dead, yo)
The Juries (cooler names)
Scarlet Spider (^)
Vampy (...duh?)

this is why I win: because ranting

pinsleepe
VAMPY!

if som,eone can understant it, ona mi kazala.

pinsleepe
I don't know why, but i can't edit it...

Abby
The Juries
Scarlet Spider
Vampy

Vampy
Mav.... please tell me why do you always forget MY team name? cry

Mav
Huh?

OH,SNAP! The cloned Zombie monkey razlings team! Don't vote Vamp, vote that. thumb up

Vampy
cry meanie!

ScarletSpider
I vote...

Mavs
Juries
Scarlet
Atomic X

As Mav did, I shall defend why I would win.

Sentry, who can control light, blinds them, whilst Cable uses TK to push them over. It's dirty but it disorients them, especially that X crip in the wheel chair. Cable then shuts him down using Telepathy. Songbird then encases the others, sans Polaris, in solid sound, so if they want to fire off any attacks, they can only hurt each other. Meanwhile Panther has Skull set Polaris on fire, if she can erect a magnetic field, so be it. Panther's suit should keep him safe from metal projectiles and Skull is immortal, not like a pierced kidney's gonna hurt him. Skull pours on what he can for fire, while T'Challa goes about exacting doing what T'Challa does, giving Cable enough time to shut her mind down.
Songbird opens up her sound bubble and leaves Bishop, Marrow and Gambit open for a brutal attack from Sentry, who speeds through and uses his super strength to knock 'em about.

Abbita
well

Abbys
Da Cool Team
Luce
Vampy

I would say why i would win but i have no idea who the hell those people are in Mavs team laughing out loud

Jury
shifty I would win, because...

Silver Surfer is much powerful than Dark Phoenix... Mental Abilities and Energy Projection say so. smile

Juggernaut? What was his weakness? Everybody knew it. Nightcrawler can handle. smile

Daredevil vs. Wolverine ... ah, these crime buddies work out ... especially in battle.

X-Men vs. Psylocke... these telepaths cancel out their powers ... but Nate grey as known to all was one of the most powerful telepaths so far.

Storm can handle Chamber. .. and surely Storm would ask for more. wink

As for my vote:
Abby, Luce, and Vampy.
Oh should I vote for my team? big grin The Juries, of course.. why not?

Long live Juries!

V@LL3jOk!D707
i would win cause i rock! rock

Shadow_King
i win because,

Blink could teleport phoenix through a portal and as phoenix is half way through the portal blink could close the portal.then as that is happening Thor would take out chamber with his hammer with one throw to the head.and Omega red would just dodge apocalypse's attack until Thor comes than both of them could take on apocalypse with omega red extending his tentacles and wrap them around apocalypse hard enough so apocalypse cant move and suck the living essence out of him and Thor Would summon the strength of Odin too make his hammer strong enough to actually do hard damage and then blink would then teleport apocalypse to a far away place so he is out of battle. and while that is happening morph would just be morphing around and trying to survive against sinister until Blink and Omega red come then omega red would extend his tentacles to wrap sinister hard enough to make him not get out of his tentacles. and then Blink would teleport sinister to where she teleported apocalypse some where far far far away. and while that is happening Shadow king would go against legion in his mind and destroy him mentally.

and as for my vote. i vote for myself.

Vampy
dude, one second and Blink has a mental block and can only dream about doing anything else than sitting and drooling everywhere.

then i guess.. i have no strenght nor will to write WHY my team would win.. take it as something obvious, it has all the meanies in it

and you're supposed to vote for one person from every group

Shadow_King
i dont even know what you just said. but i put that on cause i just wanted to say in my view on how i would win.oh sorry.

Shadow_King
i also vote for Mavs, juries,and luce

Michael1209
The Juries
Luce
Vampy

V@LL3jOk!D707
im losing cry

Mav
Your not the only one...

V@LL3jOk!D707
lets cry together cry

Shadow_King
i am losing too.

V@LL3jOk!D707
abbita is cool cause she voted for me!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow_King
hey at least someone picked you everyone picks vampy.

Jury
Long live Juries!!! Happy Dance

Shadow_King
yea the juries are good. too bad i wont have the pleasure of actually facing you. cause i would rather lose to the hands of you then vamps.

Vampy
fear my wrath cool

Vampy
oh damn cry that was you Valle?

WHYY??!!!! I DID IT AGAIN! last time i didn't know too and i didn't vote for you weep

inform me about those things, DAMNIT

Jury
laughing out loud Thanks for voting my Juries, Vampz naughty laughing out loud

V@LL3jOk!D707
schmoll

Jury
eh, Val! eek! laughing out loud good luck wink laughing out loud

Vampy
stick out tongue

i like you both damnit big grin

Abbita
o wait, i know why i would win, scarlet witch would just F.uck up all their powers leaving them all vulnerable and then the rest of my team attack and beat the crap out of them eek! stick out tongue

V@LL3jOk!D707
Well its Friday morning, i think were about done here...

V@LL3jOk!D707
Ok well i tallied up the votes if Mav didnt want to do it.

Abby- 5
Mav- 1

Juries-4
Da Cool Team- 2

Luce-2
Scarlet Spider- 4

Vampy- 5
Atomic X-1

Jury
Yes. big grin Round One ends last Tuesday night. wink

V@LL3jOk!D707
So round 2 would be Abby, Juries, Scarlets Spidey, and Vampy.

Jury
When will it start then? The Juries are well much prepared for de next battle I guess... roll eyes (sarcastic)

V@LL3jOk!D707
I dont know, when Mav comes back I guess.

Jury
Yeah... I doubt if Mav will come again for dis... since d' Mav Team lost in de first round.. laughing out loud

Mav
I'll do it tonight. mad

Vampy
booyah cool

Clovie
*votes for vampy* happy

Vampy
too late clover stick out tongue

Clovie
cry but i've tried.

Vampy
hug love

i sometimes wonwhy do people like me... i'm such a ****...

Clovie
love hug

coz they don't see you are one.

Vampy
of course they do, don't you? cry

and why do they censore the 'tw@t' i wrote...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.