Thor VS. The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ska57
Let's get it on!

ska57
The Mask:

spyrokinesi35
I'd rather see two face versus typhoid mary, or the mask vs. typhod mary

Mane
The Mask! no Norse god can contend with the will of Jim Carrey!

Tron
Thor would be so pissed before this fight ended.

Tron
And Loki would be laughing his ass of, since it is HIS mask after all.

Mane
oh yeah i forgot about that!!! Loki's mask!!!

Evangel94
Thor > Loki.

The mask is an avatar of loki, therefore.

Thor > Mask

Tron
Huh? What the f**k?

Could you clarify that please?
Seriously, all that's unclear, to me anyways.

Mane
that made absolutely NO sense...

ska57
does ">" refer to the greater-than less-than signs???? If so, Evangel94 is saying that Thor beat Loki and can therefore defeat the mask because it is of Loki (?)

Anyway, I think the mask has this one. Can he even die?! In the movie he gets hit with bullets God knows how many times, swallowed dynamite, can dodge bullets by dancing (sort-of), and in the old cartoons he got split in half and combined again. If Thor hit the mask with his hammer it would probably just bounce off like a trampoline and hit Thor instead......Loki would be having the time of his life!!! Happy Dance

jetspike
thor.he would be smart enough to pick a fight with him in the day

ska57
if he can survive an attack by night

Evangel94
I pity those who don't know what those arrow signs are.

Beyonder
Me too. Some people just don't know Math. Damn it people, go get yourself an edjamacation. mad

Kontraz
in the comics and cartoon the Mask was able to "transform" or whatever during the day....

Tron
True, Thor has beaten Loki, but understand this, the Mask AIN'T Loki!!

Hell, I'd like to see Loki deal with his own Mask!!wink

Mider
it should have been clearor i mean there is a mask from the movies and a mask from the comics and there is a MAJOR diffrence the comic book mask was a homicidial maniac and killed a shit loud of people, and the mask from the movie well isnt evil less its worn by someone evil so who's wearing the mask in this fight?

Mider
To add to this the mask from the comics has clearly defined powers he feels no pain he cant be killed at all no matter how bad he is injured NOTHING can kill him he can summon any weapon he wants out of thin air and be anything he wants. Basically he is VERY powerful.

gamewarrior
I say mask, he has the power to bend reality. He'll probably laugh at thors clothes and turn into him and repeat his words. And then he'll pull a giant mallet and then BAM!!! laughing

ZephroCarnelian
Sorry, but the Mask is Loki's right. It is reasonable to assume that it draws it's power from Loki.

Thor is a more powerful Norse god than Loki. Loki chooses to use his power as a prat. Thor uses his to be a warrior.

I'm sorry, but Thor would rip the mask off of Carrey's face and chop it into little bits...

gamewarrior
If you didnt know the mask was too powerful for even Odin and Iris to control and thier more powerful than Loki. Thats why they hid it in the sea so no one could use and find it.

long pig
indeed...even though it was different lokis and odins (not marvel versions, DH versions they are way waaay over marvels).
The Mask would own thor...the avengers...xmen...fantastic four....hulk...surfer... all at the same damn time. He is his OWN universe and HIS universe has NO rules, no other earth/universe/galaxy laws apply to him. He would eat them...litterally...like he ate lobo.
galactus would be his ***** even. ....i hate the mask for that...oooo i hate him....his only weakness is...if the mask comes off...hes just a regular guy...but the mask only can come off if it wants to.

gamewarrior
Actually the mask can be taken off if somebody pulls it hard enough. Like anybody can even get close enough without being hit by a mallet.

gamewarrior
Thor has no chance against he who can bend reality. The universe is the Mask's playground.

Mider
The Mask would hit Thor with His own hammer :P

Lonelygirl15
Interesting

quanchi112
thor

Mider999
not even lobo could pull the mask off in lobo/mask in fact mask heals faster then lobo does and from NOTHING. He and lobo destroyed entire worlds and that was even before the mask was put on lobo, the mask said specifically nobody can take the mask off less it wants to be taken off.

thor cannot hurt the mask either as i said above lobo destroyed almost every part of the mask sept for one little peace then he destroyed that as well but the mask regenerated totally and was ready to go at it again

thor cannot teleport it away its been tried and the mask itself can create dimensional portals

the mask is like a GL ring sept it makes its wearer unkillable what i mean by this statement is that it can do whatever the wearer wants from crazy stuff like summening armies of animals, killing people with bottomless cups of coffie, and such.

magic can hurt the mask and the person under the mask can be effected what i mean by that is lobo used a guilt grenade and someone else used a voodoo doll but you see even then these things wont destroy the mask, the voodoo doll was totally destroyed and the mask turned to dust even then he regenerated king tiger used magic draining arrows and the mask still was able to get up afterwords

its pointless fighting the mask it cannot be killed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.