2 questions: Who is your fav. hero and who is your worst?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Legion:
I love mind powers, and Legion fullfills my desire in that regard. He has telepathy, telekenitics and most importantly he is a pyrokenitic. I love the split character as a step in development but really want to see a fully healthy David Keller emerge after expelling the Arab, Cowboy and kid from his mind.
So after much consideration my All time fav. is: Legion.
Wasp is my least fav. hero. I can't even think of anything bad to say about her.

Punkyhermy
Batman is my most fav hero!
And for worst...uh...there are so many I don't wanna go there.

Mane
Favorite: Spider-Man

Least Favorite: Pyro/Bishop/Gambit 3-Way tie

Shadow_King
Fav Hero:X-man cant choose
Least FAv:Gambit,and Pyro

Lenord
Fav Hero: Spiderman, There was a period where I used to hate his comics but they have gotten better again (especially with the ultimate series).

Least Hero: There are a lot of them, but the worst has to be Reed (anyone who would name himself Mr. Fantastic has got a lot of ego problems)

thekingofmikes
Spiderman by far... The classic... I also like Ash from the army of darkness comics... (evil dead rocks!)
Least favorite would be wolverine... he is way over rated...

Maximus69
Does anyone here KNOW of any other heroes other than Spider-Man and Batman???

GEEZ!!!!

BTW, mine is THE BADGER

Hostile
HOW CAN YOU HATE GAMBIT?!

Jesus.

Best: Deadpool
Worst: Superman

Mane
nope...

Maelstrom
I'm still trying to fig. out how you could hate Reed. I mean at first glance not so cool a name or power. Sorta like cool to a 5 yr. old type character. Then you realize that he is indestructable and that fantastic in the dictionairy is really the sientific equivilant of magic. He's too Cooool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.