Set Diary - The Jedi Council Puzzle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brosnan

darktim1
cool may force be with you.

Bass
Can someone post the rest of the Set Diary?

Jedi Priestess
hysterical

I'll get right on that

hysterical

yerssot
in unison, those are scary messed

PVS
a prime example of how noobs are screwing up this forum,
what JP means to say in her sweet sarcastic way is

"get them yourself"

see? for every action there is a reaction
that is why we all need to stop this constant noob assualt.

just a suggestion

Raz
PVS, chill out, and quit with the hostility towards our newer members...

PVS
sorry raz sad

that was just a general statement and not aimed at the thread poster.

edit>>>so many people are jumping ship because of this, and i really dont want to see that happen sad but since you request, i will yield

Bass
Thank you for yielding. smile

Seriously, I think it is the you people who cause trouble in forums like these. The noobs aren't assaulting anybody, it is you assaulting the noobs. You were once a noob, too (go ahead and admit it). In fact, you still are, you're registered as June 04. So, please yield for the noobs.

I'm getting HS tomorrow! Happy Dance

Jedi Priestess
actually he has admitted it about 20 times in the last 2 days, Bass what you dont understand, is some of us here actually come for the information and its very distracting to have to wade thru tons of useless posts and threads to get to it. It's even MORE frustratng when they have OBVIOUSLY failed to read the forum rules. It's not rocket science it's just a matter of common courtsey. And ALL new peeps are given one screwup but when the same person keeps repeating the same error over and over then they are just asking to get flamed. Understand?

good deal on the HS then you can stick YOUR neck out posting the exclusive stuff......

darktim1
cool.

Gangularis
priestess, i don't know what your problem is really (this goes for you too PVS). i think it's kinda ridiculous and very americanish to get annoyed by having to look at a post that doesn't live up to your expectations... it's like people that go into a frenzy at McDonalds because their order isn't ready in a minute flat. and you guys bickering and getting all dramatic about it seems to serve to nothing but to cause people to want to not stick around even more so.

i agree with Bass completely...

Jedi Priestess
Gang I said what I wanted to say nicely. If you dont agree fine. I personally dont give a rats ass what you think. He asked a queston and I answered it in a civil manner, your input wasnt required.

Havoc X
and the war continues lol

Jedi Priestess
NO it doesnt.......I was merely calmly stating my viewpoint and then gang just had to comment on it. I told you guys Im tired of this crap. If peeps want to continue to behave like a bunch of 3 year olds thats their business, Raz, Ush or Queeq will deal with them. I was trying to explain to Bass why its so frustrating for some of us.

darktim1
no comment.

Havoc X
jp i was just messin with ya
sorry

queeq
Acting like a 3-year old is not a federal offense yet. Just be nice. wink

Jedi Priestess
must I? laughing out loud

queeq
Nah, I was just trying to sound politically correct.

guiro72
thanks for the (necessarily truncated mad ) post JP....

look, i shouldn't even be here, i should have been asleep a couple hours ago....so 20 bad threads is a nightmare at times like this.....but my real point to gangularis is this....you obviously haven't really been paying attention to the whole thing to know how it's been the last couple of weeks, it's not a problem with noobs, i like 'em usually (they're so inoccent and untainted) and i am one myself, PVS has admitted his noobie status and so have many others in this debate......the point is this one group of people we've been referring to have actually been quite rude and hostile at times, posting threads just to abuse people, and for no other reason - no point, no information, no new ideas....i'm over it to be honest, but i may not be checking in here as often in future, because it's just not as pleasant and fulfilling an experience as it used to be, depending who's online these days....i only read the aicn forums every once in a while to wind myself up out of sick curiosity, but i genuinely used to enjoy coming here, and it's the only forum i've ever posted in, despite years of serial lurking for this reason....well, from the looks of it those days might be coming to an end.....peace.....

Gangularis
please show me where people are posting threads just to abuse people. seems to me that that's what the people on your side of the bush are doing. IE. the dramatic posts bashing noobs because their private sanctuary has been so deficated, followed up by the dramatic exiting performances.

and priestess, i don't think you've said anything nicely or particularly civil in this thread.

*still agrees with RAZ and Bass**

Jedi Priestess
edited

you're not worth it

guiro72
oh gang....i'm kind of thinking it might be over to be honest *crosses fingers*....but if you want evidence check one of the recently posted threads that has just been locked.....i still say you must have missed a lot of what happened (inside real posts, not just on the fresh ones)....and yes a lot of people overreacted (myself included), but that's what happens when you deal with wind up merchants.....people get wound up.....anyways, let's hope it's over....business as usual......

now, we're going to get this thread closed if we keep hanging in off topic land much longer....*shakes hand*....*leaves*.....

PVS
i only yield out of respect for raz, so some of you can quit patting yourselves on the back...

done

PVS
well JP, and others who are sufficiently annoyed, just look at it this way.

all this BS just gives us one more reason to look forward to may19!!!! big grin

no more waiting....and no more BS threads, just straight up discussion of star wars.

as it SHOULD be.

queeq
Ease on down the road people....

Jedi Priestess
do I hear the theme song from The Wiz? blink

queeq
Yup, singing and dancing.... Come on, baby! Join me and your journey to the Dark Side is complete.

Jedi Priestess
I was there before you pal

PVS
clicking heals

"there's no place like home"

Gangularis
word.

PVS
gangularis, you've made some very harsh attacks too, dont make me post the link. lets drop the 'holier than thou' bit. its not an attack buddy, infact: i will admit that during my time here, i was out of line a few of times as well. we're all human, we all have our brain farts, so leave it at that.

anyway, i didnt realize just how bad the useless threads were until my attempt to bump them out of the front page, which by the way took a pretty long time. some say its just "like 4 or 5" but i urge all those who think is just "senseless drama" to explore the forum and count all the bum threads. they are OVERWHEALMING. so many cool discussions were brushed off to page 2 and now are gone for good. thats why there is practically no discussion here.

you need threads to discuss, and those threads are now gone with the wind.

i think its just a shame

Jedi Priestess
PVS babe you've made you point, no sense beating a dead horse

PVS
yeah, your right....

Gangularis
word.

PVS
word

queeq
Word up. I'm closing this one. Stupid arguments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.