Cast The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tater
Let's say The Joker is in the sequel. Who would you like to see play him?

Jude Law for me.

Punkyhermy
Yeah he seems like a fine choice!

Mr Zero
Paul Bettany

moonwalker741
Steve Buscemi <sp?

People are saying Jude Law because thats who Jack in Batman 1 looked like

CeO_v2
There is only one joker for me Jack Nicholson. yes

BOPRecruit 16
hmmm...which actor has a really great evil cackel like the joker? other than jack and mark hamill who played the voice of the joker in the batman animated series and maybe justice league a bit.

Joker1237
Hamill Played the Joker in LJ a little BIT?? He was the Joker evey time he show up on JL.

The Tater
I recall my previous statement regarding Jude Law. Lachy Hulme for Joker.

Beacon of Grace
Crispin Glover

Cipher
Beacon of Grace beat me to it.......

Crispin Glover would a great Joker if they based his look on The Killing Joke graphic novel.

Punkyhermy
Jim Carrey!

Mr Zero
oh hush your mouth.

Cipher
Crispin Glover has the closest physical resemblance you're going to find....

Joker1237
Jim Carry is not my choice as a Joker, Not scary, Joker is suppose to be a real scary person, and Nickson pull that part off great.

Jack is dead my friend, but you may call me the Joker.

I think we need some one that can pull off a scary Joker, with Dark humor with it.

The Tater
Here's a manip of Lachy Hulme as the Joker.

I did not make this, and the blurry effect is used to add a spooky/psychotic look.

moonwalker741
yeah but it wont be joker in begins right? its just going to be jack

The Tater
They don't introduce Joker in Begins, but They hint at him being in the sequel at the end of the movie.

Also, The Joker's name is not Jack. That was just for the Burton Batman movie.

Punkyhermy
Jim will do fine!
And make up and costume will make Jim look like a perfectly horrendous Joker!He already has an enormous grin!

Joker1237
He has a goofy grin, not a scary grin

Punkyhermy
He's an actor!!!!Of course he can give us all a scary one!Look at his performance as Grinch!

Mr Zero
Seriously - shhhhhh!

Joker1237
He was goofy as the Grinch, If I ran into THAT Grinch, I think I can beat him up.

DarthLazious
Jack Nicholson.

Gregory
Some people just can't let go...

shaber
What about Kevin Spacey?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.