Turok vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
OOOOH THIS IS AN AWESOME MATCH!

Turok the Dinosaur Hunter vs Predator

Hunter vs Hunter: Battle of the Century.

what do you think?

Arachnoidfreak
blowup

Great match, and I know that Turok nearly always finds a way to come out on top, but I think a veteran Predator would eventually take him out, after some serious action. If we are talking about a young inexperienced Predator, then Turok may take it.

Mane
yeah

Shadow_King
StaleMate but i voted for pred.

Mane
dude Turok takes down Dinosaurs that make Preds look like geckos. Turok wont be cast aside that easily...

Kontraz
obviously you havent read "Tarzan vs Predator".... where a single predator kills a t-rex with ease and nothing but his wrist blades....

ragesRemorse
Yeah, i believe that run was terrible, though it was entertaining, it is still absurd. I just cant wrap my head around the match it was always corny to me. Predator should have won, but unfortunately the predator have the disadvatage to being obligated to lose when pitted against franchise characters. Doesnt any one feel bad for the predator? I mean seriously predaotor fought batman twice, and lost both occasions, they fought judge dred twice and lost both occasions. The list goes on. the preds are destined to lose against pansy heros.

I forget, how many preds did tarzan kill? wasnt it like 3, untill he ultimately blew up their ship? I know tarzan took down a pred in a hand to hand bout, that is when i had to go vomit is dis-belief. you ever read the bloody sands of time? that has to be myfavorite of the pred comics, aside form the AvP series and cold war. Race war was god to.

Nataku8188
Turok vs Pred hmmm... which Turok weapons are we talking about?

ragesRemorse
Not Turok, Tarzan, you know the guy who swings from trees in a loin cloth. well he isnt that gay in the comics, but yeah he has a knife.

It wasnt turok that the pred faced, it was tarzan.

Mane
but this is Turok vs Preds. not Tarzan.

Kontraz
well, in tarzan vs pred, tarzan killed about 30 or so BEFORE he blew up their ship. He pretty much killed so many that the hundreds of others finally wanted to give up. and the reason preds did so badly against primitive weapons? "They can't seem to see our weapons and traps, unlike the military's guns". quote that tarzan said. Which is idiotic, cuz the Predator saw the first half of Arnold's trap...

back to turok vs pred, turok would win, cuz he actually has a name and a franchise. There are millions of nameless preds, so having them loose wont effect their stories.....

Mane
dude im talking about a real battle, not based on fan voting or popularity. and Turok not Tarzan. quit bringing Tarzan into this.

ragesRemorse
when was there ever a comic of turok vs predator? I was talking about an actual comic book, not a a fan based battle.

I dont know, tarzan really kileld 30 or so predators, before blowing up the ship? I read the first two comic, i know he only killed about 3 or so in these two, and i believe there were only four issues. It got to be to un-believable that i just could bare to read anymore.

Ok concerning the turok battle. I would say it depends on what class of predator were talking about. If it is the movie preds everyone knows, then i would say turok, because he has handheld nuke's. If it is an elder or a warrior pred aside from a hunter i would say without a doubt that the predator would win. Are we also talking about comic turok or video game turok? In the comics Turok's weapons of choice are his tek bow, a handgun and from time to time a shotgun. Oh yeah and his hunters blade. In this case i would say turok is outmatched no matter which class of pred you throw at him. Video game turok, then he would take it untill oyu throw and elder pred his way.

Kontraz
i dont know... the predator's cloaking might really determine the match, even if the pred was still really young.

Mane
i never said there was a comic. its a fictional battle. not an actual comic.

Asian Hulk
Listen Mane!!!Don't ever insulting me and stop insulting me!!!!OK

Mane
dude you just said that in the other thread and i still dont know what you are talking about...i never know what you are talking about for that matter...

Tron
Yeah Asian Hulk, I just read your post on the Punisher & Daredevil vs. Blackheart & Shuma Gorath thread, and I could understand what the f*ck you wear saying either.

Mane
bump mother ****er!

Kontraz
Pred wins... Turok just doesn't have the skills.... least IMO

Mane
mmm, im not sure. i think they both are about the same level.

ArekExcelsior2
If it includes the video game weapons, Turok just points and fires.

MERCILOUS
Few or none of the things you fight in the video game actually hunt you. That is Turok's edge in all the games, obviously not the case here.

Sounds like a good fight to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.