Typo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
I click edit on someone else's post to see what it would do and it read this-

You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

-shoudnt there be a NOT in between ARE & ALLOWED?

Mr Zero
are you on crack?

Tptmanno1
no its just funky

Stormy Day
no,why?

Shadow_King
i dunno if its a typo.

Stormy Day
I know your not allowed to but it says that you can,and im asking is it a typo?If so it should be fixed.

Mr Zero
"Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules."

A) You worry too much.

B) If you had "not" in there it would make no sense - "check if you are not allowed to do this"?

It's saying "check that you are doing something you are supposed to be able to do - and if not then quit doing it"

C) You only get $20 a week - how can you afford crack?

Clovie
i choose answer B stick out tongue

Stormy Day
I make much more just it goes to the bank.

I thought it meant check the rules that you are allowed to do that confused

Vampy
It's good messed

it would make no sense with a 'not' in that...

dave123
Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.

what it's telling you to do is check with admin that you're allowed to do this function.... which you quite clearly cannot. why would it ask you to check with something you CAN'T do, which you know you can't do already?

Stormy Day
I thought it meant check the forum rules to see that you cannot perform the action.

Raz
Its right as it is now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.