Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly signed up Hulk 2 soon!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly would signed up Hulk 2.because Ang Lee returns his directing the second Hulk movie next year.but they don't know who can played the villain Leader in the second Hulk movie.just wait!!!!

ash007
yeah cool

i didn't know thery were making a second one i thaught the first one was a bit slow.

But hopefully the second one will be better smile

TheFilmProphet
Major Hulk 2 Announcement Soon?
Source: Superhero Hype!
Monday, September 6, 2004

We received the following rumor from an unknown source who claims to have info on The Hulk 2. Will Eric Bana return as Bruce Banner and Jennifer Connelly as Betty Ross? We're not sure as it's been quiet on the "Hulk" front...

Expect a major announcement from Avi Arad soon about who the new director for Hulk 2 will be. And it looks like they have called Michael France in again to write a draft script for the second movie that will feature the Hulk in a more superhero role.

France also co-wrote the first film, which was directed by Ang Lee and criticized by many as being too dramatic. We'll have to wait and see if there's any truth to the above rumor.

maham
COOL !!!i just can't wait!

TheFilmProphet
Me either.

Asian Hulk
Yup

Red Superfly
I wish someone'd just "reboot" the movies again.

Start again. Gamma bomb and all. No stupid contrived "testing" thing. No stupid "Hulk was inside Bruce since birth" BS. The radiation should CREATE Hulk, not release him.

And next time he needs to be darker, or a more convincing shade of green,

MornGlory
I hated the first Hulk - I saw it in London = and I still hated it

TheFilmProphet
I agree, they should also re-cast and include animatronics by Stan Winston instead of CGI for the Hulk. Things like explosions and Hulk leaping could be done with CGI, but everything else should be done with animatronics.

kazglastonbury
the CGI of Hulk: when he's running, he has no "Weight" i know that may sound a little odd to say about a film, but he doesnt land properly and his clothes just dont move naturally enough. does anyone understand?

TheFilmProphet
Yes I do understand.

Which is exactly why I think he should have been done with animatronics by Stan Winston.

OB1-adobe
You meen like your mister fake ass stiff..I mean Goro there in your pic

TheFilmProphet
NO

I mean like Stan Winston's "Mighty Joe Young," "Jurrasic Park 1,2,3" etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.