Would you rather....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Ok, ok here is a hypothetical question for you all. If you got one too feel free to share.

A Terrorist gang kidnap your family. they tell you in order to save them you have to eigther eat five gallons of hot ketchup that has been sitting in the sun for three summer days or cut off your foot, or you could let them die.

So would you rather eat five gallons of hot ketchup that has sat in the sun, cut off your foot or let your family die?

note these are the only choices, no makin shit up that you poull out a gun and kill the terrorists, because the devil is watching and if you cheat he kills you too.

shellie
id eat the hot ketchup

Fearnix
How long do i have to drink the 5 gallons of hot ketchup that has sat in the sun

ragesRemorse
ummm....an hour and a half, yeah that sounds fair.

Fearnix
what happens if you don't drink it in time?

SlipknoT
either let them die or eat the ketchup

ragesRemorse
If you dont drink it in time, but give it an honest effort. the terrorists will only cut off your families legs and then take you out for some pizza.

damn i am bored.

Fearnix
I would let them cut my leg off

SlipknoT
I do this to my friends all the time

ragesRemorse
What? make them drink hot ketchup or ask them totally idiotic hypothetical questions?

SlipknoT
Ask them idiotic hypothetical questions

Fearnix
laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
yeah me too. I just diddnt have any friends around, so i thought i would annoy some KMC members.

Fearnix
I've got one

A Terrorist gang kidnap your family. they tell you in order to save them you have to eigther eat a dead hamster (that died of natural corses) or cut off your right hand, or you could let them be cooked to death.
Witch would you rather....?

SlipknoT
Ear The Hamster

Fearnix
Would you have ketchup with it?

Shadow_King
i let my fos family die. and in the other question i let them be cooked.

ragesRemorse
damn, i would have to eat the hamster. i mean bones and all thouhg?

Fearnix
yep

SlipknoT
yes, tons of it

ragesRemorse
i guess i would be chompin some bones. I really wouldnt be worried about the hamster going in so much as it comming out, bones and all.

SlipknoT
even your bro?

Shadow_King
i have no brother. i am an only child

Lord_Andres
I'm sure that I could drink that amount of ketchup in time, but I would have to trow up once in a while, dose that count?

ragesRemorse
your only allowed two vomits.

SlipknoT
um...no your not

Shadow_King
um yea i am.

SlipknoT
no your not

Shadow_King
yea i am. in my real family records they only have one child it is me.i have no sibiling

SlipknoT
would you let the kid that used to be related to you die?

Shadow_King
i dont care about him he turned his back and went with his family he made his choice and he has to live with it.

Shadow_King
anywayz he told me he doesnt want me to call him brother anymore. he also said you are not my brother you are my foster brother.

Fearnix
I'm a little confused

Shadow_King
and now in this hypo question i am suppose to save him no not a chance i would save him.

SlipknoT
What a little prick. You should kill him

Shadow_King
its ok too be confused. and yea thats why i would not save him.

ragesRemorse
damn. i mean that is wrong on so many levels. yeah let die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.