New Efed opening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Buzzfc
Hello I am Tim Martin. Co-owner of Buzzsaw Fight Club. A new efed that has one card a week. Wednesday Night Showdown. You can only use created wrestlers. We have one Pay Per View per month where the titles will be up for grabs. The September Pay Per View Winds of Change will be held on the 26th. We are having our first card this Wednesday. If you sign up now we can get you on the card in a strat, or interview sent in. Thanks.

Take away the space between the backspace and what not. Put periods where the spaces are. It wouldn't let me post a link.

MC Mike
Spam no expression

dave123
how interesting

§pearhead
Hello Tim Martin, I don't particularly care thumb down

JKozzy
More like, Goodbye Tim Martin.

§pearhead
I'm trying to be nicer to the newcomers sad

lil bitchiness
No SPAM

Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.