Degrassi: The Next Generation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
Degrassi on the-n is 1 of the best show's ever. Manny such a ****.....Poor Marco.......Dont you just love degrassi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xboy
have yall even heard of this show........................

periera
Anyone else like this show? Radio Free Roscoe isn't all that bad either.

Evil Dead
I havn't watched it but any show based on the horrible Degrassi Junior High can't be all that good............

smog001
i have seen degrassi the next generation and it is very cool i watch it every day you would like it and Radio Free Roscoe is also very cool. Happy Dance cool

Jeff_Atello
I never got what it meant by "The Next Generation." Care to clarify, Evil Dead?

I watch this show, and it's ok, but I prefer Radio Free Roscoe. Can't wait for the new Degrassi episodes, though. What a moron to pick Manny over Ashley.

RoguePw25
Oh gosh. I hope Emma and Sean get back together!! They were so meant to be!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you live in the States, we get a Countdown to Degrassi Marathon. The actors of degrassi are going host it and its going to be a half an hour special. I'm so excited!

Here's a pic from the sneak peek

RoguePw25
Miriam and Daniel look so good together! Here's another of Cassie and Ryan.

sk8stuff09
used to watch it....got old......saw every frickin episode....the new ones are gay

RoguePw25
I love this show!! My brother won this contest and he gets to visit the Degrassi studio in Canada!! Soooo excited!!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I totally love this show, and can't wait till the summer for season i think 4!! I hope that Emma and Chris*right?* get together, adn that Manny and Craig work it out. And paige, i dont think she is right for anyone!!!

RoguePw25
Paige is like my favorite character cuz she has that attitude! If you want any spoilers, PM and I'll tell you some of the episodes titles and stuff.

Also, I can't stand Chris and Emma. It seems so forced. I hope Emma and Sean get back together.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
no they shouldn't!!!!! He's so stupid,and he's messed up way to many times, go ahead and pm them to me, i can't wait

RoguePw25
I was looking at the title for this thread. It shoud read Degrassi: The Next Generation.

Anyone want any sneak peeks to the episodes??

PinkFluffyCloud
I WANT SNEAK PEAKS! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I AM DYING HERE LOL!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
Sure, no prob.

This Charming Man- Emma become obsessed with nailing Sean's gang for stealing Mr. Simpson's labtop and all the recent thefts at school. (They even talk to one another!)

More to come.

PinkFluffyCloud
anymore? please? where do u get your info.? eep...
-Queen of Pink

RoguePw25
Oh, I have a few of them on my computer. I have some Canadian friends, and they e-mail me about it. Plus, my brother won a trip to the set of Degrassi!

Accidents Will Happen- A big gymnastics meet is coming up and Manny is sure that she's going to lead the team to go. But then she starts getting cramps and feeling sick. Manny is sure that her and Craig used protections when they "did it".

Paige: Just some advice Manny. Ask questions first, get naked later.
(I love that quote!)

Things are confurmed when Manny finds out that she's pregnant with Craigs baby. How will she tell him? What will Craig say? And more importantly, can she keep this child???
stay tuned for more. . .

RoguePw25
Accidents Will Happen

VallejoKid707
I saw that one.

PinkFluffyCloud
MANNY'S PREGNANT?! omg... i have to see this... SOON! gosh i can't wait for this... musst... move... to... CANADA!!!!!!! lol AHHHHHHH!!!
-Pink

RoguePw25
lol. I know, but I'm sure The-N are going to edit part of it out. I'm going to get the Degrassi DVD that comes out this summer with the unedited version of the episodes.

Valleyjo, you saw This Charming Man?? Did Emma and Sean finally talk to each other???

VallejoKid707
Well yeah they talked, but yelled. Then Emma tries to talk to him nicely but Sean just didnt care

RoguePw25
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! blowup
I LOVE Emma and Sean and I'm hoping that next season, that they'll get back together. Ellie and Sean make me sick.

But anyone, I can't believe that he turns her off, again since that's what he did at the end of Gangsta Gangsta, when they broke up.

There confrontation with each other is long overdo. Chris needs to get some acting class. Besides his slurred speech . .well, what else is there to say?? Him and Emma do not fit.

PinkFluffyCloud
I know~! Emma and Sean make a really good couple! I am sure eventually one will start to have feelings for the other once again so no need to worry! lol
-pink

RoguePw25
I hope you're right pink. The Exec from the show said that he wanted Emma to have a baby, to repeat the cycle from Spike. But with Manny and stuff .. . . i won't give away what happens, I think he's going to have Emma pregnant in Season 5.

This might sound gross, but I hope Sean is the dad.

PinkFluffyCloud
eee... eek! that's bad... because (i think) Sean will prolly run away and leave Emma by her self for a few months then, like when Emma goes into labor, Sean will give in and go to the hospital and apologize and beg Emma for forgiveness then they happily (yeah right lol the producers will find a way to twist it up stick out tongue ) ever after... gosh i hope that doesn't happen... lol... please disreguard everything i just said... sorry people sad lol
-Pink

RoguePw25
I like your idea Pink, that sounds REALLY good. Let's hope it happens.

PinkFluffyCloud
lol yeah but the twisting part... essh... iono... blink but i do hope Sean comes back to Emma if he is the dad! cool but yeah... hmmm any new info. on the new season?
-Pink

<<Solo>>
lol The-N got canceled from my tv when I ordered all movie channells...I'll probably get it back one of these days..

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud That sucks!

PinkFluffyCloud
i sawwy Solo lol keep checkin in here and we will most likely keep you up on episodes
-Pink

RoguePw25
hmm, well, today the executive producer said that they've started shooting a scene in Season 4. The first episode is called, "The Ghost In the Machine"
If you can guess, it has to do with Paige's rape trial. Dean is coming back!! He's the ghost in the machine.

Ashley and Ellie were in the fist scene and there is a car crash. The exec said that they will be getting 2 new characters and that one character will not be returning to Season 4.

PinkFluffyCloud
omg... I wonder who's not coming back... man... this sucks... now we ahve to wait forever for whoever it is to leave... i hope it's Paige... I really don't like her lol... or maybe Liberty....iono anyways i just hope it's not Craig, Sean, Spinner, Jimmy, Ashley, or Emma! they r my fav characters... anyways i just got back from the ER and i have a few bruised/broken toes... no school for me tomorrow! lol...
-Pink

RoguePw25
Paige is like my fav character!! I love her attitude!! But Spinner is also my fav, so, I dunno.
I wonder if the person getting off the show is storyline dictated, like if someone dies or not??? Hmm .. . .

And I'm glad you're a Shemma fan (Sean and Emma). Sean's little fling with Ellie is nothing.

PinkFluffyCloud
eh Paige is ok... but if you took her out of the show then you wouldn't have alot of problems to base the show on lol sorry it may sound mean but it's true... she is an essential character...
-pink

RoguePw25
defanitly. Oh, I heard that another episode in Season 4 is called, "Back to Black"
Looks like Ashley's returning to her doom and gloom look.

PinkFluffyCloud
oOo... I wonder why? Maybe because she finds out that Manny is preggy with Craig's baby... oOo... that would be a good storyline... hehe...
-Pink

<<Solo>>
Hm...I dunno, that will be how the story is gonna go too.. P.S. Don't tell anyone I was here.

RoguePw25
Nope guys, Ashley already knows that Manny is preggy with Craig's child. In fact, she gets up in front of the whole cafeteria and says, "Hey, guess what everybody?? These two have an announcement. They're pregnant!" Manny is too embarssed and runs out.

That's in Accidents Will Happen Part 2. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
omg more

<<Solo>>
WOW that's crazy.

PinkFluffyCloud
OMG that sucks! I never thought Ashley would do something like that... but Craig did "cheat" on her... so... i mean if i were her i would have done something worse than that... sorry... but i would of lol
-Pink

RoguePw25
I know that's right!!
In "Rock In Roll High" there is a battle of the bands. PMS, (Paige, Ashley, Ellie and Hazel) go against Craig's band. (Jimmy, Marco, Spin)

In one scene, Paige, Ellie, Hazel and Ashley all walk down the hallway wearing T-shirts with Craigs Head burning on it.

Ashley: Excuse us poser.
Ellie: Real musicians coming through
Craig: Oh, you're signing up. Cool, a little competition never hurt.
Ashley: Cuz nothing ever gets in the way of what Craig wants. Not emotions.
Criag: You hear that?? She still hates me.

Ashley: And that's why the girls and I are gonna blow you right off the stage.

In Ashley's mind, this is the ultimate way to get back at Craig. I dunno about that. Stay tuned.. ..

PinkFluffyCloud
I bet Craig's band will win... muwahaha gosh I hope they do! That would be so freakin awesome!!!!
-Pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i know, i don't like ash being like that towards craig...GO CRAIG

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
What happens in Accidents may happen part 2?? Oh yea, i think that Terri passes away, casue if you notice in the previews, there aren't none of here. And in one preview *sorry for paige haters* of the hopsital, you see Paige and Spinner standing in the hospital room,and Paige gets upset and leaves...so i think it's gonna be terri that passes away, or it could be snake...but i dont' think it will be him

RoguePw25
It's not snake. . .. . and that scene is in Don't Dream It's Over. That's right guys. Rick returns. . .and it's not pretty

PinkFluffyCloud
i just watched the one episode where Sean takes Snake's new laptop... it was good... Gosh Sean needs a attitude check badly... I mean if my b.f. and I were making-out in the woods and someone saw I wouldn't continue lol
-Sharon*~

RoguePw25
yep, I've taped that episode and I watched it tonight. It's called "Gangsta Gangsta"

I think it's hallarious that Emma and Sean were making out in the woods. It was like,
Emma: Thanks for helping me clean the revene. I know this isn't your idea of fun. (Emma kisses Sean)
(She gets ready to get up)
Emaa: Only 1 more hour left.

Sean: (pulls her into a kiss)
Emma: Sean. . .
Sean: The garbage isn't going anywhere and neither are you (He thinks)

I LOVE that scene

VallejoKid707
Damn I just took a nap for like 3 hours and I missed the preview and mini-episodes! mad

PinkFluffyCloud
oh that bites!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
Oh never mind they just showed it again so Im happy now! happy

RoguePw25
yeah, the mini episode was better than I expected, but I've already seen it anyone. It's from Accident Will Happen.

You see Manny in the background . .. she's probably doing some research about her "situation"

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
omg you so suck@!!!! pm me from what i replyed plz,...im dying here

RoguePw25
I just PM'ed you so rest assure. . .

PinkFluffyCloud
la la la la la la... just saw the "Mini Episode" (Liberty forms a crush on Sean and Toby tells JT's "secret" dream).. very... eh weird lol i suppose!
-pink

RoguePw25
See, that's what I don't like about this 6 month hiatus from Degrassi. It's not, "Liberty developes a crush on JT" like the Info button says.
Liberty has had a crush on JT for 3 years, as he pointed out.

If The-N had of showed the entire 3 Season, instead of witholding the new eps, we would have understood this storyline, but since they broke it up, people don't get it.

<<Solo>>
Yeah Liberty can die why not. Oh yeah just because I'm here and that I like Degrassi does not mean I'm gay. No disrespect to gay people here putten.Thanks.

RoguePw25
Personally, I think that Chris needs to be the one to die. I can't stand him. He can barely speak . . ..him dying would be a KILLER story for him.

PinkFluffyCloud
lol Liberty.. iono i don't like her... Guys can like Degrassi there's nothin wrong with that! but who is Chris? lol
-pink

RoguePw25
Chris is Emma's boyfriend. You see him in Against All Odds. He's the black boy who DJ's the rave.

I personally can not stand him. He needs to get off he show.

PinkFluffyCloud
oh YEAH! I like him lol in one of the new mini episodes Chris developes a crush on Liberty right?
-pink

VallejoKid707
Yeah right at the end of the episode.

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah yeah ok i know now hehe
-pink
note to vallejo: FAMILY GUY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
rock

RoguePw25
no guys, that was Torrez, some other guy in Sean's Gang.
Like I said, I blame no one but the-n for this, cuz they could have showed the episodes.

PinkFluffyCloud
YEAH! ugh now i am confused
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I personally like Chris, he challenges Emma, and he is a deep thoughted person. He like-wise is like Emma, he's perfect for her. Does it dawnon you that maybe you hatin him,is because you are so strongly minded on Emma and Sean?? I like him,he's good for Emma...i hope that if she ends up pregnant, he's the dad.

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah i like perfectly's idea...
but i think Sean and Emma fit together better stick out tongue
sorry...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I don't, she's really too good for him. He is not nice to her, he's not respectful of her and her feelings, and he makes her feel horrible most of the time..i just don't like him , he needs someone like him, ya know what i mean??

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah... maybe he'll change next season... who knows...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
no he's still pretty much the same, i believe that he's in detention when he meets ellie, so he's still in his bad boy rutt, but he makes a good character none the less.

RoguePw25
I guess in a way, but we really haven't seen Chris and Emma's relationship so its hard for me to see how he challenges her, but maybe you're right.

Maybe it's me, but I can't get over first and second season, how Emma and Sean went through EVERYTHING! Remember when he pushed her down when Sean got into a fight with Jimmy in Season 1 and how he tried to apologize in Jagged LIttle PIll and he went with Ashley??

Who could forget those special moments like White Wedding when Emma had a bad hair day and went over to Sean's house and invited him to the party?? Or when they kissed after the wedding??

Message in the Bottle when Sean was drinking and Emma helped him??
I LOVE THOSE TWO.

But I think the writers are trying to have them date other people and then get back together. Just for some experience.

I mean, with Ellie and Sean, what does she do about Sean stealing?? Does she support this?? I don't like those two either.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I think he's burnt emma way too much, if she took him back,it would just be lowering her standards for her to get kicked down again. She is a strong,and smart woman,and i think that after being through everything w/him,it makes her a better partner for other guys. I think that's what makes her a "desireable" girl on degrassi, casue people have seen how much she can go through,and still be standing just as tall as before. I think that ellie won't support Sean's stealing, and will try and help him. Cuase i think she realates to him much better, w/ Emma, sean always felt, lower, or in her shadow because of her family,and money, and they way the were just too different people. But w/ Ellie,they are basicly going through the same things,and i think that that will help them be a strong couple,the ability to relate.

<<Solo>>
Nah,He's prettu kool. smokin'

RoguePw25
Sorry guys, I still hate Chris.
Secondly, yes Sean did hurt Emma and it would be good to see some closure to the story.
But anyway, I don't see Emma and Chris going anywhere. I think the writers of Degrassi sat down and said, "Whose going to be the Joey and Catlin of the show?"
And they chose Emma and Sean. THem not being togethere is probably just a temporary thing. I"m sure they'll get back together.

PinkFluffyCloud
I don't see why you don't like Chris... He isn't a real big character but from what I know about him, I think he's a kool guy...
Mostlikely Emma and Sean will get back together because they and Jimmy and Ashley are the *IT* couples of the show...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
nope they cant

PinkFluffyCloud
why not?!
-pink

RoguePw25
sorry guys. Maybe HATE is too strong of a word. Forgive me.
You're right though, we dont' c him that often . .

VallejoKid707
I love this picture...

RoguePw25
oh my gosh Valley, that is such a good pic of the girls!
What do you think of this one?? It was probably taken around the same time.

VallejoKid707
The boys look so evil!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
they are both good pictures!!!!

RoguePw25
thanks thanks . .

PinkFluffyCloud
LOVE THE PICS Y'ALL!
-pink

RoguePw25
this is from It's Rain' Men. I love Paige's hair!! Spin looks a little, ah, I dunno, but him and Paige ar still my favorites!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
what's it's rainin' men about

xmentomboy11
did you see the commercial with Ellie and Sean in that botanicle garden. Ellie and Sean are going out! Sry big grin wink

RoguePw25
Yeah, those two hook up in Take On Me when there in a detention together.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand them. You'll see why though. Those two are constantly in our faces. It's sickening. We've never saw this much with Emma and Sean. It's completly ridiculous.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
oh get over it, i love it i am so glad that they are together~!

PinkFluffyCloud
eh i think they look kool together but him and emma seemed to never liked each other that much so...
-pink

Lurik
Show blows chunks!!!!!!!!

PinkFluffyCloud
????
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah really?? Where did that comment come from?

PinkFluffyCloud
absolutley no idea...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i just watched a show called "she's too young" On lifetime,and Mariam Macdonald *Emma* was in it. She played a young girl who was fourteen and had oral sex and caught syphilis,and i was really blown away at her really great performance. I loved the movie,and i love the show degrassi, i ilove watching movies that star the shows characters!

RoguePw25
yep, Miriam McDonald was in that movie. It was good.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yep, i must agree!

PinkFluffyCloud
Hmm... I wanna see it now lol eek!
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
it was really really good!!

RoguePw25
Perfectly NOt, Ill get you the next episode, I just have to get my bro to give me the transcript to it.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
thank you so much, i am like having w/draw...i need my degrassi!! LMAO

PinkFluffyCloud
ahhh send it to me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!! eek!
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
i know, i am dying here!!

PinkFluffyCloud
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ;p
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
* must have more detaiillllllllssssssss*
lol

PinkFluffyCloud
must... have... more... EPISODES AHHHHHHHHHHHH! CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT THEM! ROUGE PLEASE DON'T LET ME DIE!
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
im dying!!!!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
Ah! Dont' worry guys, I won't let you die. I'm getting the episodes from my brother as sooon as he gets home.

PinkFluffyCloud
::gasping for breath:: i... hope... he... gets... home... SOOON!!!!!
-pink

RoguePw25
I've sent it to you guys.
So tell me what do you think of Take on me?? Was it a good episode or are you still panting from Accidents Will Happen.

I still can't get over of what Manny did!!! I can't believe she would do that! And Craig, poor Craig, he wanted a family .. . that was ssooooo sad .. .

PinkFluffyCloud
yeah but at her age i think it's best ya know? i mean she just... what 13-15? so i mean i think it was for the best but still so sad...
-pink
P.S. Still need to read the PMs lol

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I hate her for it, if she made the mature decision to have sex, she should have been made to be mature and keep it,and take on that reposnibility of it. But it dont' actually show her getting it done, so she may not have actually done it, cause it ends just showing her looking away while they are talking to the doc right?? But ihate her if she did that.

PinkFluffyCloud
true... she made the decision but still ya know? i think she is too young so i say either abortion (eesh hate that word) or put it up for adoption but she will have to have Craig's permission to do the whole adoption thing so iono yet...
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
She's a coward,and a dumb arse, i hate her, she isnt' too young,if she isnt' too young to have sex, she's not to young to have a baby. If that was the case i wouldn't be here!!!

Mr. Bacon
*sprays with iced tea with razzberry*

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yummy!~!~!~!~

Mr. Bacon
wink

PinkFluffyCloud
mmm rasberry tea....
and Perfect... by your name you should know no one is perfect, people (such as Manny) make mistakes... you can tell me that you have never made one... i mean yeah she did something stupid but like i said everyone makes mistakes...
-pink

RoguePw25
I totally agree!! smile
Manny wanted to be a little hot mama and dress stanky. She knew Craig had a girlfriend and she went after him anyway. No one asked her to have sex with him!!!
She should have kept the baby!! I am steamed at her!!

PinkFluffyCloud
i quote myself... there is no reason to get all pissed about it i mean it's just part of a show!
-pink

RoguePw25
Even though I live in the US, my friend downloaded the Accidents Will happen and I just finished watching it!! It is sooooo good, but I'm sure the-n is going to edit some parts out.

Whoops!! I forgot to tell you guys. The-N was going to air Accidents will happen as it's first episode, but now they might not be airing it all together becuz they say, "Abortion is a touchy subject for Americans."

How stupid is that?? The exec is going to talk to them.

PinkFluffyCloud
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
! THEY CAN'T DO THAT TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... That's it...
ROAD TRIP TO CANADA!!!!!!!! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
pink, my mistakes aren't murder. And hers was, my mistakes affect only me, her's affect so many people.

Mr. Bacon
harsh

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
well,i think it was bad, her decission affected her, her baby, her family, craig,and crags family,and the future. My mistakes are minor,and don't kill or destroy people.

Mr. Bacon
i think shes gone

PinkFluffyCloud
whatever i am SURE (200%) that your mistakes have affected more people than just you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya know what? this is bull sh**... there is no need to fight about this but NO ONE IS PERFECT AND EVERYONE'S MISTAKES AFFECT MORE THAN JUST THEM~!!!!!!!!!!

that is all i have to say to you....
-pink mad

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
That may be all you have to say to me, but let me tell you, my mistakes don't kill anyone. I haven't rightfully, or even wrongfully taken the life of someone, or something,ever,and my decisions never will. Tat's total irrisponsibility. And i am sorry if you see abortion as right, but it's not, it's murder,and it's friggin dumb, and i am sorry to any one who's had an abortion, but you made a grave mistake,and you killed something so innocent and pure,and you will pay seriously one day.

Mr. Bacon
woah we need to calm down ppl

RoguePw25
What I hate about Accidents Will Happen Part 2 is the fact that they tried to make Manny seem like this innocent little girl who was too young to have a kid and doesn't know what to do. Yes, she's young, but as someone said, she wasn't too young to have sex.

This is the same girl who went after Craig, knowing that he was still dating Ashley.

Craig: I have a girlfriend.
Manny: So?? I can keep a secret.
She waited until him and Ashley had a fight, then she made her move. She followed Craig, he took her back to Joey's house and that's where they did the nasty.

Manny was all over him knew what she was doing from the very begining. "I dont' want to be cute. Bunny's and puppy's are cute, I want to be HOT," she said.
And boy was she. Alittle too hot if you know what I mean.

Then she sits there and decides to get an abortion without talking to Craig, or anyone else. "I'm just thinking about me," she said.
That's her problem: she's selfish.

I would feel better if I saw some aftermath with the whole aboriton thing. She doesn't go home and cry. She doesn't tell Craig, "I've learned something from all of this. I'm going to change."
NOOO!
What does the little hot-mama do?? She goes to the semi-formal with JT! (The Power of Love)

Manny went through something very intense and what does she do?? She walks around like la la la, we're all living on Planet Sunshine. Everything's okay.
She seems to have learned nothing and doesn't have any type of reaction.

PinkFluffyCloud
Ok biatch... bring it on... oh wait... you can't because it's BEEN BROUGHT curtisy of ME!.... you act like i am the one having a stupid f***in abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANNY MIGHT!!!!!!!!! NOT ME OK D**N IT~!? IT'S NOT ME!!! THIS IS JUST A SHOW AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND STIR THINGS UP IN OUR NICE (what WAS peaceful) FORUM!? GOSH!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUMP DOWN MY THROAT WHEN I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ALL OF THIS!~ NONE OF US DO SO JUST BACK OFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-pink

PinkFluffyCloud
mad Ok woman... bring it on... oh wait... you can't because it's BEEN BROUGHT curtisy of ME!.... you act like i am the one having a stupid freakin abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANNY MIGHT!!!!!!!!! NOT ME OK DARN IT~!? IT'S NOT ME!!! THIS IS JUST A SHOW AND WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND STIR THINGS UP IN OUR NICE (what WAS peaceful) FORUM!? GOSH!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUMP DOWN MY THROAT WHEN I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ALL OF THIS!~ NONE OF US DO SO JUST BACK OFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-pink What the f**k?

RoguePw25
okay, hmm .. . back to Degrassi . . .

PinkFluffyCloud
yes please....

RoguePw25
*quotes himself*
So.. um, yeah. What did you guys think of this??

PinkFluffyCloud
I think Manny was wrong to go off to the formal with JT... That was... erm... not right lol What the f**k?
-pink

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
she shouldn't have went to the semi formal,and she shouldn't have donw what she did. And i don't care if you think you brought it! Girl, plz, i don't need your drama. I have my opinions , you have yours, and , honestly, your opinion supports what manny did,and mine dont, deal w/it. I am not chaning cause of you. You can be angry, you can think you brought it, but that's all it is, a thought. Hon, i dind't stir up anything, i stated my opionion you didn't like it, so you drug it out...so, it's a peace ful forum,and is a nice forum, nothing was even remotely disturbed by me.

Roque, can you send me the next epi please??

RoguePw25
i am really busy. I can't right now.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
* cries in corner* Okies, hope you can send them laterz

Mr. Bacon
sad

PinkFluffyCloud
.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
-pink

RoguePw25
oh gosh, I just finished watching Take On Me . .. . I dunno. It was alittle funny in my opinion. Toby is such a dork and I'm starting to see that it's not Emma or Ellie that should be with Sean. He should just roll single for awhile. I mean, he had this "attitude" and no, not like Paige. Just this, "I'm all that" kind of thing, but not really high minded in a sense.

Every second he's asking Hazel, "Why are you here? Paige pull on your strings and make you dance?" Like she HAS to answer. Then when she doesn't, he pounds down on the desk and riases his voice, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

I was a little surprised at Sean. I mean, I know he's a "gangsta" but he never used to be this bad. .. almost, controlling.

RoguePw25
Emma and Sean forever!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
no not emma and sean forever!!!!!!lol

RoguePw25
The are one of the best couples on the show! But I also enjoy Jazel (Jimmy and Hazel) and Spaige. (spin and paige)

bubbles-qt-pie
PLEASE TELL ME ALL U CAN ABOUT THE NEW SEASON OF DEGRASSI I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL JUNE 4

bubbles-qt-pie
pleez tell me about the new episodes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>