Harry Potter -- Last Line!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
As we all know, JK has already written the last chapter of Book 7, and the last word is 'scar'. I thought we could have a go at writing our own last lines to the series - just make sure they end in 'scar'!

Phoenix
"Silent tears ran down Hermione's face as she gazed on Harry's ashen face - even in death, he still retained his scar."

Darth Sauron
"Blimey" said Ron, "who would have thought subjecting Lord Voldemort to numerous vewings of the lion king would ultimately defeat him"

"yes" replied hermione quite irritated by rons apparent obsession with her "stop touching my leg ron, i told you about that, im with lucious now, and your with ginny"

Harry still coulnt believe ron was dating his own sister, but now wasnt the time to worry if that was the reason all the weasleys looked the same, voldemort was gone, He looked up and smiled "well, i dont think he could handle just how evil that one lion was...what was his name?"

Rom looked up, still clearly hurt by what Hermione had said, and wondering if ginny was the one for him said "Oh, i think it was.....Scar"

"Thats right" said harry "scar"

Phoenix
laughing out loud

Incest... nice... sick

Darth Sauron
well i have a little insider info from a friend of a friend of a cousin whos friend cuts JKs lawn.

oceanflame
Oooh cool ... this'll be fun...smile...ok i have to try and think of one now...

oceanflame
HAHAHHAHAH LMAO!!!!!

~Air Angel~
Adjusting his glasses he clearly saw that he was in the hospital wing. He heard a gasp as he turned to his left he saw Molly Weasley's tear streaked face.

"We were so worried Harry, you've been out for days." She said.

"Harry, it's over, Voldemort's dead." "And for awhile we thought you were never going to wake up." Hermoine said as tears of joy streamed down her face. She hugged him tightly.

"Where's Ron?" He asked.

No one answered. From the tears pouring from Mrs. Weasley he clearly knew his friend did not survive.

He stared in silence and ruffled his hair and noticed he was without his scar.

PrefectRonnykin
cry poor Ron

~Air Angel~
sad

Darth Sauron
Thats brilliant AA happy

PrefectRonnykin
i agree though it was excellent

~Air Angel~
Thanks! smile But it is sad that I think ron will die. sad

big gay kirk
"Bastard!" exclaimed Harry, "it was only a dream." Outside the dawn's silence was broken by the sound of Uncle Vernon'scar....

The Alpha
^^^ oh my God! laughing laughing out loud laughing

HILARIOUS! Happy Dance

hysterical

oceanflame
LMAO

hotsauce6548
(I heard this rumor. It's a rumored ending. Similar to Air Angel. It's a little dark, and I may have gotten a little carried away... )

Harry dropped to his knees, wand clutched dearly in his hand. He had just killed the Dark Lord. Just taken a life. Just became a murderer.

He knew it had to be done, but now that he had accomplished it, he felt as though nothing were real. Voldemort was gone. He was dead.

Harry's mind was numb as he stared at the cold hard floor. Soon his body gave up against the strain to keep awake. The next moment Harry fell to the floor, unconscious.

The next morning, Harry awoke, but he did not open his eyes. The memories of the night before came flooding through his mind, tightening his stomach sickeningly. It would be a while before the relief came. The joy that the Dark Lord was gone forever.

No, that would take time.

Now he heard voices. Whispers, just barely able to make out.

"I think he's awake, Mum."

"Be quiet."

"But look, he's stirring."

At last Harry opened his eyes, which adjusted to the dim light of the now recognizable hospital wing.

"He's awake. Look, he's awake!" came an anxious whisper, somewhere to Harry's left.

"Shhhhh!!!" This time a scolding tone was used. "Don't talk to him. He'll need his sleep."

Harry tried to move his lips. Tried to say he was fine, but that would have been a lie. He wasn't fine. He had murdered somebody the night before.

Finally, with a huge struggle, Harry managed to mumble, "Wha... happen..."

"It's okay, Harry dear. Everything's fine," said a calm soothing voice.

Lie. That was a lie. Everything would not be okay.

"Harry, he's gone. Voldemort is dead," said another voice, which Harry recognized as Ron.

Voldemort. That hateful, dreadful name. Yet once again, the sickening sensation in Harry's stomach grew. At once, he leaned over the bed and vomited.

One more voice spoke to Harry calmly, although he could detect signs of recent sobbing in it. "Harry, it's all over. He's gone. It's all over." It was Hermione. She repeated the last sentence rather weakly.

Harry nodded solemnly, shutting his eyes once more. What he would not give to be somebody else. Somewhere else. Anything would have been better than his situation now.

"Wait, Harry. Where'd it go?" Ron burst out suddenly. His voice sounded rushed, almost urgent.

He then heard somebody gasp. What was wrong?

"Harry, wh--where's your scar?"

oceanflame
thats a good one

The Alpha
I read one in the JK mugglenet chat transcript. It was a cool one too. Can anybody just paste it here?

~Air Angel~
Anyone can paste! big grin

Good one Hot Sauce! yes

tigress
laughing love it.

tigress
great last page hun and most probable to cool

The Alpha
"and as Harry gazed at himself in the mirror, his tearfilled eyes widened in amazement, for upon his forehead between his locks of hair, there was no scar."

This is the one from JKR's mugglenet chat transcript and it seems kinda real. big grin

Darth Sauron
Harry looked down at the lifeless body, He was a murderer. He has been assured by everyone that murder was the right thing to do, but what would they say if they could see him now?. He had taken a life, no matter how repulsive a life it was. "It had to be done" came a high voice, almost like a drawn breath. "He was a threat"

"Yes" sighed harry, he turned away and looked up into the snakelike eyes of voldemort, who winked. Harry and voldemort walked away, but harry couldnt resist one last look at the dead body of his old headmaster.

ladygrim
smile

row476
Something that I'm thinking though.... Didn't JK say somewhere that there wouldn't be any need for any more books after the 7th? I love all these endings, especially hotsauces, because it seems like something that would def. happen. But I feel like it still leaves us wondering what will happen to them afterwards.... or is that just me? Like what each of them does after school... and whether ron and hermione get together love. But I think these are great, so keep them coming!!!!!

ladygrim
very true but i think if she did make ne more afat 7 it would be dragging it to far

row476
agreed happy

~Air Angel~
*keep the endings coming* big grin

The Alpha
blink Where's the word 'Scar'? !!

~Air Angel~
he was being funny........

Darth Sauron
happy?

row476
HA! That's really good. I hope JK uses that one.... stick out tongue

~Air Angel~
Lol! big grin

shanie623
laughing out loud I love how you can be such a brilliant and serious story teller, and yet still be unintentionally funny. lol. I'm your first and biggest fan Darth Sauron! Please write some more! hehe.

BTW, I like the part where it said "but now wasnt the time to worry if that was the reason all the weasleys looked the same," followed by the "Voldemort was gone." ---THAT REALLY, TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP. LOL! laughing

Unicor777
Last line:

*As they were riding back with Hogwarts Express, the memories started to flow as a river; Harry was standing in front of Voldermort, furiuse about the death of Dumbleldore... the sparks, the jets of green lights... the dead bodies of Voldermort and Harry..as if they couldn't live without eachother and they had to die together*

cho was crying, she couldn't keep her tears from falling she was blaming her self. A first year entered the compound, looked curiously at her, he must have though "why would a seven year cry when she just finished school", because he asked her: " Why are you crying for?". then cho replied: "about the boy with a scar"

ladygrim
sad...

Merry Lover
laughing out loud i know it's not funny but I cracked up anyway!

And I cracked up at the one with but now wasn't the time to worry if that was the reason all the weasleys looked the same.

laughing

Darth Sauron
embarrasment happy

~Air Angel~
Nice ending Unicor! I'll write another in a few days...once more are posted. big grin

Lianslo
nice work guys! For some reason...thinking about the end of the books gives me goosebumps!

and call me stupid...but i didn't even know that the last word being "scar" was confirmed!

Unicor777
bump

Darth Sauron
Stupid stick out tongue

hug Im only joking happy

I might put one more in here later on tonight yes

JimMorrison227
"The burning of Harry's scar grew worse as he looked at the dead bodies of Ron, Hermione, Lupin, and the limpless body of Luna. Harry's scar pounded in agony, Harry in a sudden rush of anger pulled out his wand, but Voldemort already had his, Harry never got to say a spell. Harry fell to his knee's.....He failed everyone......The pain stopped, his heart stopped, but what remained was his scar.

Meh it isn't that good, couldn't really do much......

Mr.Snuggles
In my opinion... Harry Potter is a .... Idiot. J.K. Rowling is cool but im a christian and harry's a wizard, "a good wizard". Well in my religion there are no good wizards. They are all satan worshippers big grin ... not. I dont like satan at all... hes a lier smile. I'm a very sarcastic christian... you'll find.

Darth Sauron
Satan isnt a liar, he was right...

At least satan doesnt prevent you living a full life, without fear of judgement.

Lianslo
^hey hey hey...Sauron...please don't diss christianity, and Mr. Snuggles...I'm a christian too, but I still really enjoy harry potter...if you wanna dicuss that theres a thread for it, I think its called something to the effect of "Harry Potter...work of the devil?" if you want to know my opinion its in there wink

lol...wow...i almost sounded like a mod there! wink but keep posting your idea's ppl! I know i havn't posted one myself...i don't think it would be any good anyways...but I love reading all of yours! smile

Unicor777
Don't say that Darth, because you rish sounding just like this idiot above your post , Mr Snuggles.

*Kicks Snuggles in the as..*

" Out of here, this is no psyhitric hospital. Snuggles, you must have got the wrong door, you should look for a thread: Is there a cure for me "

Darth Sauron
*whispers to everyone "pretend i never posted stick out tongue"*

Phoenix
When the dust cleared from the ruins of what had once been Hogwarts, Voldemort gazed down upon the crumpled body of the Potter boy, his, now laughingly called, 'arch-nemesis'. He shook as laughter suffused his frail body then gasped as he felt a cold blade stroke his pale throat. As he collapsed to the dirt, he looked up into the fevered, deranged eyes of chubby-faced Neville.

Neville giggled, a laugh devoid of sanity. "That was for Harry. And THIS is for my mother, and THIS is for my father, and THIS IS FOR ME!" Neville regarded Voldemort's prone, twitching body with a matter of fact gaze. "Are you happy now?" he asked the unhearing corpse. "Now you get to have a scar..."

row476
ohhhh creepy! But I like it... I can totally see Neville going... erm... a bit off the deep end like that stick out tongue

hotsauce6548
whoah... freaky...

but still good!

angelsflame265
"And as Harry looks back on all the things that had happened he knew that he would never forget. For he had a constent reminder. . .his scar"

lol its kinnda bad but. .

hobbit_dude
harry! harry! there's nothing you can do! ron's ...dead. Hermione said
NO! RON! WAKE UP! HURRY UP! harry replied
Now is your turn potter, looks like your dear teacher is not here to help you! said voldemort
you'll pay for this! for ron! my parents! neville and sirius! harry started
'IMPER-' harry was gonna say
Harry NO!
harry turned back and it was ...dumbledore
Last thing your dad would want is you becoming a murderer, now you and miss granger get out of here! dd said

Harry let's go! hermione cried
no! he killed my parents and I'll kill him!
fool, voldermort said
IMPERIUS!

harry harry wake up!
it was a dream it was a dream!! hermione calmed him
wha- what happened?! where's voldemort? harry asked
he's dead harry dumbledore kiled him remember?
no... not really... but he's dead? he's dead? harry slightly laughed
where's ron? harry asked hermione
a tear camed out from hermione's eye
no! NO! harry cried
ha- hermione started
harry, dumbledore said
harry, is all over now u need toget some sleep ms granger please go out
harry? dumbledore asked, why is your scar gone?

all i could do, and chris the lion king one cracked me up!!

~Air Angel~
Nice one HD!

Phoe loved yours! Neville was totally giving it to him! that's awesome.

~AA~

Phoenix
thanks! evil face

SVAK
Both pretty fatalistic, don't ya think? stick out tongue but great ideas everyone, keep it coming. Just bugs me that I'm nothing of a storyteller sad

PotterGurl
hey wow these's HP endings are sooo brilliant,
you guys really know how to tell a story :wink:
but some of them were too sad....with Ron dying....and stuff...

By the way....
The last word in book 7 is "scar"???
but how could you know that
JK Rowling isn't even done with book 6 yet....
so how could she have been done with the 7th one??

I'm confused confused

someone please clarify everything for me. sad

angelsflame265
she wrote the last chapter of the 7th book because she knows whats going to happen

The Alpha
i read that whole interview by BBC but there was nowhere mentioned that last word is "scar" but she said she have already written the last chapter...

hhhhr
it was mentioned in one of her tv interviews but later on she said that she might change it

ladygrim
god things always get changed

hotsauce6548
i don't think its confirmed yet, but its cool to see what other people think would happen if it was.

ladygrim
yup

PotterGurl
why would she skip everything and the 6th book just to write the last chapter of book 7???
isnt that like....odd....

wouldn't she finish book 6 first
and than write the 7th book and only write the last chapter when she gets to it .

weird embarrasment

spidergrl
because she wants to delay the date of the 6th book to annoy her fans...............and its working

The Alpha
That's not nice spidergrl. She says she is continiously writing... and the book is big! It takes time to write a book like this and also which is big too...

spidergrl
yea i no, jst being stupid. it's jst so annoying waiting for it to be finished. I can't wait for it to come out, and J.K Rowling is an awsum writer. It wouldn't be the same if anyone else wrote it

Darth Sauron
Its a way of story writing
You writs the end first
and then you know what to build up to

thats how she works all the hints in

spidergrl
gud point, gud point

Lianslo
w/ a story as complex as harry potter is...she had too! She made a decision on how it was going to end, and solidified it by putting it in writing. If she didn't know where it was going, the series could be a mess. She has to have something to work towards...

spidergrl
tru again. jst a better way to mke the books beta i guess

Lianslo
definately, that way they flow better, and all the small hints and connections make sense.

bob222
i think that its reasonable the last word would be scar because all the books are about the scar and voldemort, and just how it affects harry. jk is a good author..i don't think she would change what she said on TV.

mrs.seanastin14
"Harry looked down at the crumpled body of what was once Hagrid. Even though he knew that Hagrid had been the bad guy the whole time that didn't stop the tears from rolling down Harry's face as he looked at Hagrid's forehead where he had left a scar."

angelsflame265
ack! u made hagrid die and be evil!!! thats so werid but

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice twist

mrs.seanastin14
thnx, it took me a while and i know that its highly improbable and totally impossible but i though it might give other people a few good ideas.

Lianslo
wow, nice twist...never would have seen that one coming!

spidergrl
hahaha funi 1, you wouldn't think that would happen........but that would be an awsome twist

shaber
It might have gone something like; "... the one who gave him that scar."

mrs.seanastin14
yeah. that makes more sense. i was in kind of a hurry! smile

ladygrim
smile

mrs.seanastin14
feel free to make any corrections or changes that u want. im totally open to any new ideas!!!!!!!!! plz make changes, i want u to

mrs.seanastin14
smile

spidergrl
yea its a preti good ending ppl.
has anyone seen a picture of draco with short spiked blond tipped hair........???

mrs.seanastin14
nope, but i bet he looks hott!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

spidergrl
ohhhh dear god he does. i couldn't tear mi eyes away

mrs.seanastin14
lol, thats hilarious!!!!!!! did u find it yet? if so e-mail it to me!!!! [email protected]

spidergrl
ohhh no, i didn't find on interenet, it was in a mag or something. mi mum cut it out for me and i was like dear god...........hello !!!!!!

mrs.seanastin14
lmfao laughing out loud well, wat happened to it? and wat magazine wuz it in?

Darth Sauron
I hate to be a pain
But do you realise how off topic you are?

Darth Sauron

Darth Sauron
Will post rest tomorrow night stick out tongue

mrs.seanastin14
u freak! laughing out loud

mrs.seanastin14
Harry stared into the blank eyes of Hermione as she lay sprawled on the
floor. Tears of sorrow and rage stung his eyes. He looked hatefully at her murder who smiled wickedly from across the room. "The Aveda Kedaveda curse is quite powerful. Don't you agree, Harry?" said
Ron in a voice as sweet as honey. "We were best friends, Ron. I told you
everything. How could you do this to me? Join the one person I've been fighting against ever since I first found out that i was a wizard?" said Harry as he looked at Ron through tearful eyes. All he could think about was getting revenge. For a moment Ron's face looked thoughtful. Almost sorrowful, but then his look of pure evil returned as he finally
replied, "We were frinds while we attended Hogwarts, yes, but we were never as close as you and Hermione. You two were practically
inseperable. My one dream was for hermione to just onc look at me the wayshe always looked at you. For just one chance, but that day never came. You were always mister hotshot. Mister perfect. And as we both well know from her short relationship with Krum, she
absolutely adored fame and fortune which were obviously two qualities I have ever possessed. I loved her so much but
she never even gave me a second glance!" he screamed as tears filled his eyes as well, only these tears were of hatered. Hatered toward Harry. Harry looked alarmed but stayed alert. He knew that Ron was quite angry and could stike at any time. Harry thought about what had just been said and replied, "So is that what all this is about? A little schoolboy crush? Well guess what, Ron. HERMIONE LOVED YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOU LOVED HER, YOU BIG OAF!!!!!!!!" "I don't believe you!" Ron yelled. Harry laughes at this, then he said "She never stopped talking about you and she always had this longing look on he face
when she talked to you. I asked her about it one day and she told me that she was falling in love with you but that she didn't want to ruin your friendship so she begged me not to tell anyone. You really never noticed?" Ron looked disbelieving for a moment. Then he looked down
at Hermione's motionless body and walked over to her. He knealt down beside her and just stared at her for what seemed like hours. Then he bent down and kissed her lips. His tears were falling on her face. Harry felt so horrible for Ron. All he had wanted was something
that he had had all along. Ron tured back to Harry. His face was red from crying and he had this sorrow in his eyes. A sorrow Harry had never seen before. Ron pointed his wand at his head and said, "Harry, I am very sorry for all of the pain that I have caused you." Then yelled,"AVEDA KEDAVEDA!" Ron fell motionless to the floor. Harry was absolutely stunned. The two best friends that he had ever had were dead. He stood there in disbeliefe for a very long time before looking at
Hermione and whispering," I loved you." Then he looked at Ron and said," I wish you had considered what you were doing before killing
yourself." Harry walked out of the Shrieking Shack and ran all the way back to Hogwarts. He then walked to the enterance to Dumbledore's officeand said in a voice filled with deep saddness,"Chocolate frog." and the two gargoyles parted to reveal the farmiliar staircase that led up to Dumbledore's office. He climbed the stairs slowly, whiping his eyes. When he reached the top of the stairs he knocked on the door and Dumbledoore's cheery voice rang out,"Come in." Harry opened the door and walked in silently and very slowly. Dumbledore's expression suddenly changed as he looked into Harry's eyes, which must have told him the whole stpry because he said,"Harry, I am so sorry. I feel as if I am responsible. I know that you loved Ron and Hermione very much and cared very deeply about them." "Yeah" said Harry sadly. "I really did feel very stronly about both of them." Then tears began to streak his face again. Harry looked at Dumbledore and realized that he was smiling. "What?" Harry asked looking absolutly stunned. "Harry, look in the mirror." Dumbledore said almost laughingly. Harry got up and looked in the mirror. He didn't look any different than when he had last looked in the mirror except for one thing. "Proffesor! It's my scar.
It's gone!" He said. He looked into the mirror again and stared at his forehead where his scar had once been. It was finally gone! He just couldn't belive it. Now that he thought about it he felt different. Almost like he had come alive for the first time. "So Harry. How does it feel to finally be without your scar?"

mrs.seanastin14
so wat do u guys think?

impatientinky
just wanted to write this down real quick in reply to tom felton with spiked hair. i saw some pics of him on his website (www.thomasfelton.com). found that on mugglenet's site while i was reading some news there. might interest you, mrs.seanastin & spidergrl.
bianca

spidergrl
its awsome !!!!!!!!!

there are somethings in it which will never happen tho

mrs.seanastin14
yeh i no, jus thought that i would add a nice little twist laughing out loud

big gay kirk
"Hermione looked at Draco's knuckles, where he had been tattooing himself with a needle and ink...
"It was going to say how hard we Slytherins are to frighten... but it got too painful..."
he had only managed four letters of the new Slytherin motto... and for the rest of his life would have, in red ink on his left hand, the word "scar..."

mrs.seanastin14
thats really gay, dude laughing out loud its freakin hilarious, tho, dude

impatientinky
darth sauron, i wanna hear more of your ending smile
bianca

spidergrl
hard out me two. make another one. its awsum

Darth Sauron
laughing out loud
I havent written anymore yet.....
Will be up in less than a week, i promise

spidergrl
kewl

impatientinky
i'm on here like all the time anyway....can't wait to read more smile
bianca

spidergrl
dnt be 2 slow

Darth Sauron
Well, sorry but i doubt it will be up tomorrow

I have a 10,000 word history essay due in tomorrow

But when i get in from school i will write some, just for you two wink

spidergrl
awsum

impatientinky
thank you! i'm honored smile
and i guess i can forgive you for leaving us wondering when you got so much work to do stick out tongue
seriously tho, good luck with your essay!
looking forward to hearing the rest....and also how that essay went. what was it about anyway? pretty long essay to be writing....respect!
bianca

spidergrl
mwahahahaha shifty

Darth Sauron
Essay went really good thank you. happy
Right, back to writing...

Btw- It was about the causes of ww1 and rising tension in europe.

impatientinky
glad it went well.....especially since it doesn't sound easy smile
bianca

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

ladygrim
erm

spidergrl
so...............talking about tho's stories....................!! shifty

spidergrl
done any more for us ???

mrs.seanastin14
nobody liked mine that much? no

angelsflame265
yea nobody commented on mine either sad

spidergrl
i like them all, so keep them coming people

impatientinky
lol....i did, too! i liked them all. they were all really funny or realistic (well, few of them smile ). it's just that darth sauron's never finished his and i really wanted to hear the end.

where are you???

spidergrl
yea thats i want as well. some were reali good and some were a little strange and very rediculous but it was all right after awhile smile
bring on the stories ppl

~DaPirateFreak~
stories blink where?

spidergrl
thats what i want to no

~DaPirateFreak~
erm

spidergrl
dnt u gve me dat lo0k

Darth Sauron
dont fight ladies

impatientinky
yay, you're back! where's the promised ending? huh? big grin

spidergrl
yay stories !!!!!!

Darth Sauron
Promised ending is in the works

Its coming on fine thank you

But im so tired yawn

spidergrl
awsum

Phoenix
bumping cos I love it! big grin

Phoenix
Luna giggled, a quiet, girlish laugh that rose in volume as she surveyed the destruction she had caused. Gazing down at her former schoolmates lifeless bodies she grinned with satisfaction, her smile widening further as her Master entered the room behind her. She did not need to see him, she could always feel him, feel his moods, his presence, his thoughts. He placed a cold hand on her shoulder as she looked up at him adoringly, longing for some tiny praise.
"You did well, my sweet," murmured Voldemort. "Come, let us take him with us, for our... enjoyment."
Licking her lips with anticipation, Luna heaved Harry's unconcious body into the Thestral drawn carriage awaiting them. Stepping aside while her Master chose his seat, she curled up at his feet, stroking the green-eyed boy's forehead, eagerly awaiting the fun that lay ahead, eyes never leaving Harry's legendary scar.

Phoenix
Come on guys, someone else have a go! I love this thread! big grin

spidergrl
I love it as well ....... but you just rock at them!

hotsauce6548
Nice job Phoenix... but at the end, it kind of freaked me out.

"eagerly awaiting the fun that lay ahead"

Um... no expression

But good job anyway! big grin

Phoenix
Originally posted by spidergrl
I love it as well ....... but you just rock at them!

Thanx hun! big grin

Phoenix
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Nice job Phoenix... but at the end, it kind of freaked me out.

"eagerly awaiting the fun that lay ahead"

Um... no expression

But good job anyway! big grin

well, its kinda meant to be ambiguous, but I basically meant the 'fun' that Voldie ((and my Evil Luna! evil face )) feel at killing

spidergrl
Originally posted by Phoenix
Thanx hun! big grin

Give us some more! happy

pumpkinpie4ever
harry stood weakly in front of the heartless man whom killed all that he loved sirius, lupin, lily,james and most importantly the one harry loved almost more than his mother and father....hermione.

"ADAVA KEDAVA" he yelled at the weak man.with one last screech of pain he was obliterated.

there harry stood in the same spot he was in now in front of ashes. he fell to his knees " NO, NO, NO WHY DOES EVERYONE I LOVE DIE! I NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO TELL THEM I LOVE THEM! MUM!DAD!SIRIUS!THEY WERE MY FAMILY!AND THEN LUPIN HAD TO DIE!AND AT THE VERY LAST MOMENT HERMIONE!HERMIONE HAS TO DIE!and all i ever wanted to say was i love you." he sobbed.

suddenly he fell unconcious he hadn't the will to live anymore. when he awoke he wasnt...wasnt physically alive....as he accended to the after life he saw the people around him crying.then he saw his forehead....the curse that leached on him for years was gone..... he hadn't a scar.

spidergrl
very nice! hug

dark1365
Sorry folks this might be a bit long. It's the ending I'm planning to use for my fanfiction for the seventh book. Bit of a spoiler, really.

Harry stood in front of the dais, and stared down, not up as he normally would have. Down at his mortal enemy.
Lord Voldemort screeched, and visibly struggled against the ensnaring curse that Harry had emplaced upon him.

Once he might have felt fear, but not now. Once, his resolve would have shattered and left helpless to the Dark Lord's fury, but it was not now.
Now....he felt rage.

Rage towards all the atrocities that Voldemort and his minions had committed.

His parents. The insanity of the Longbottoms, Sirius, Lupin, and countless others had fallen to the Dark Lord's cause.
His agony mingled with hatred and anger in his heart to produce a raw, brutal emotion, one that made Tom Riddle's eyes bulge with fear. Harry felt a moment of satisfaction for this, but it was pale in comparison to the burning desire to hurt, to kill.

He raised his wand, and Voldemort rose a little higher in the air, unable to move.

Harry was still nearly blind with anger at him, but when he spoke, it was of a calm, ice-cold demeanor.

"Do you know what Lupin told me before his life departed? He told me that a warrior dies only once. A murderer dies a thousand times. And here we stand, with you, the murderer, at my mercy. Tell me, Voldemort, how does it feel to be stripped of your power, to have no supporters to defend your cause? So I will say this to you: The spirits of all those who you have caused pain, suffering, and finally death to, that they only wanted to defend the light are here. They are watching us, Lord Voldemort. And they will rest in peace now to know that you have died as you have lived. A coward to the last!"

Harry's wand rose. Voldemort screamed, a long, toneless sound of panic.

Despite themselves, Death Eaters and Aurors alike stopped to watch.

With a final movement, Harry flicked his wand.
And for the last time, Voldemort's body and soul were cast into oblivion. The dark veil, under its crumbling arch, fluttered once. And disappeared.

For a long time, no one dared move. Even Harry.

And then at long last, Snape came over and rested his gnarled hand on Harry's shoulder.
"It's over now, Harry."

Harry felt so tired. Tired enough that he wanted to sleep for a hundred years.
He gazed at the Death Eaters. They looked blank. Somewhere between relief and shock.

"Let's go back," Harry said. "To Hogwarts."
"Hogwarts." Hermione smiled, through bright tears. "Home.

In the following month, Harry had yet to get over everything. Warring emotions in his soul. Whispering voices in his brain.
He was a murderer. Even though that his best friends had assured him that it was for the better, it still made Harry shiver to know.

"I'm no better than Voldemort." he had told them one day, as they were getty ready to pack.
"No way." Ron said firmly. "No way, Harry. He killed people for fun, Hated Muggles. Tortured, killed. He's scum of the earth."

That had changed Harry's mind very quickly.

Harry felt an hint of nervousness, the first real, human emotion every since the end of May.
"Where will I live? The Dursleys know this is my last year here. Where will I go?"
"Well, I expect mum will always be glad to have an extra son." Ron said, smiling.

Harry turned to Hermione, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Where will you go, Hermione?"
"Oh, I've bought a place in London." she said non-commitally. "It's a lot closer to work. Please visit me sometime, you two."
"Will do." Ron and Harry said together.

When Harry boarded the train yet again, a time-honored ritual, there was a hint of sadness about it. After all, they were no longer students, but fully certified wizards and witches now. They would miss their castle terribly.
"We'll make sure to visit." Neville said, joining their compartment.

Halfway through the trip, Harry spotted Pig outside the window, who was nearly impossible to distinguish from a flying tennis ball with wings.
"Suppose it's for you, Ron." Harry grunted, passing the owl to him.
Ron opened it, and read it with a big grin on his face.

"What?" Harry asked.

For answer, Ron threw the envelope to Harry.

Dear Harry, here is the deed to Number 12, Grimmauld Place. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance if you need it.

From Tonks

Harry laughed.
"It'll still need cleaning."
"We'll help." Hermione said at once.

Harry sat back and yawned, brushing aside his hair.
Hermione froze, staring at him.
"What?" Harry asked, alarmed. "Do I have a pimple on my forehead or something?"

Hermione passed him a mirror. He looked inside it, and saw his own puzzled reflection, unaltered.

With one exception.

He had no scar.

harry_lover_1
Are you sure it's book 7?

harry_lover_1
LOL, extremely funny THE INNKEEPER.

harry_lover_1
NOOOOOOOO! Why Ron???? bawling

spidergrl
Originally posted by dark1365
Sorry folks this might be a bit long. It's the ending I'm planning to use for my fanfiction for the seventh book. Bit of a spoiler, really........

I LOVE IT DAVID! hug you rock!

NightCrawler341
Dark. Nice. Very nice. If only it would end that way in the real books, that would be cool.

spidergrl
Except Hermione and Harry would end up as a couple! love

NightCrawler341
Sigh.... I didn't really need that. I think I would change something though. The scar. Let him keep it. To remember his family, that is all his scar was for.

spidergrl
But we know that the last word in the book is 'scar' thats why so many people have it that his scar disappears!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>