fiddy boo'ed off...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Df02
http://www.nme.com/news/109703.htm

lol, all i can say is 'lol' stick out tongue

can imagen it now "we're all just here to have fun...*sob sob* stop bottling me!"

oh and btw, he got boo'ed off at both reading and leeds festivals

EDIT: Rasmus were also boo'ed off lol

Dr. Strangelove
I guess a lot more people read the STOP DISSIN 50 CENT thread than I thought.

Trickster
And the Rasmus were booed off too, according to that.

SlipknoT
What was he doing there?

caffeine_fiend
mwahaahaaaa....they deserve it tho eh...i mean, why did they even think they could make it in places like that?! hmmff...

Df02
its not officially a Rock festival, it has dance stages. other rappers etc, but theyre not on the main stage lol

furryman
good news!

i helped http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301402&highlight=leeds+festival droolio

Red Superfly
I was there man, Leeds Festival, just got back today, and it didn't sound like he was getting booed.

I also saw the Rasmus - they were also applauded.

There were LOADS of people who were really into the act. By that time, most of us happy campers were blind drunk - so I wasn't surprised with the easy attitude towards the acts considerred as "bad".

There was a cosmopolitan attitude towards the acts - with just as many people there to see 50 Cent as there were to see the other acts. I was surprised.

I heard a few boos when The Hives - yeah, the freakin awesome Hives - were on, but the general reaction was great (they were also one of the best acts for me). There were hecklers for almost every band. I felt like smacking this one arsehole for telling me the White Stripes were crap.

The 5% of hecklers within the crowds were the drunken losers that couldn't use their time by doing something better with their time. They'd rather try and sour everyone elses experience. It didn't work, because those who wanted to see the acts, came to see them, and drowned out the hecklers anyway. Everyone had their fans.

Even though I don't like the Rasmus or 50 Cent that much, I didn't feel the need to boo them - I'm not arrogant enough to think my opinion actually mattered - I merely showed my appreciation for the acts I really enjoyed.

As far as I could tell while at Leeds, no act got booed off. They were applauded, and the acts thanked the crowd for being so receptive.

Trickster
My friends at Leeds told me that 50 Cent was booed off, at least that much is true.

Kaleanae
Rasmus laughing

Is a festival for hard rock bands, right?

Red Superfly
Well, maybe I just didn't hear it - I wasn't paying much attention to Fiddy's or Rasmus' performance to be honest. I was waiting for Green Day and Dropkick Murphys to come on after'em, that's how I was even REMOTELY near to their acts.

tabby999
i dunno, i dont like The Hives, they annoy the shit out of me, but if i dont like them, i'd go get something to eat or catch another band, not hang around to boo at them

Df02
no its not, its a festival for lots of music types... they have bands during the day (mostly rock) and also they have Dance tents with DJ's and rappers etc, and upcoming bands aswell

They have the main stage (popular well known artists), Carling stage (less known but still popular artists), Concrete jungle stage (imo the best stage, has lots of alternative music, from metal to emo etc) then theres 2 other stages with lesser known bands.... aswell as the strongbow rooms which have DJ's and dance music all day and all night, Dance tents with DJ's and rappers and various other things to do lol....

its quite a good festival, but this year had a crappy line-up

Tex
Serves him right!
Talentless homophobe! mad

HockeyHorror
i read this on teh ras kass forum. laughing

he deserves it. talentless bastard.

PrefectRonnykin
im too tired to make a snide comment about the half dollar rapper erm

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
laugh all you want i was serious no expression

HockeyHorror
fiddy and prk should get married no expression

TrAnCeDuO
prk?(sorry im bad with abbreviations)

HockeyHorror
PrefectRonnykin

el_barto
I'm about to piss my pants with laughter laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

leedso
How stUPID are you. I was at leeds and 50 cent was NOT booed off. he made the effort to come play at carling festival so anyone who booed him off are sad loosers. some people might have bought day tickets JUST to see 50 cent at reading and then selfish people boo him off for NO reason. I did NOT see a rule book saying that only rock bands could play at the carling festival! and if it was just a rock festival then why is there a dance stage? Im not the biggest fan of 50 cent but I realy enjoyed watching him and he was ALOT better than bands that are supposed to be 'amazing' like Greenday and Franz Ferdinand who I was looking forward to see but was AMAZINGLY disapointed. mad
To be honest your so pathetic if you booed 50 cent off that Im just going to laugh at you cause you obviously must have had a crap time at the festival otherwise you would have enjoyed every band that was on. Nobody made you go and see 50 cent you could have stayed in your tent, or gone to one of the other many tents. Pah Happy Dance

Alpha Centauri
The lesson learned here is:

Don't play a concert infront of people who know what a sell-out is and frown upon those people, if you are infact, a sell-out.

-AC.

TrAnCeDuO
and dont mix totally opposite genre's either!

Alpha Centauri
Zack De La Rocha is a Hiphop MC and he was in a Rock band.

It's not a case of mixing genres, it's a case of mixing the talented with the talentless. With a side order of people who can differentiate between the two.

The outcome is a bottle to the grill of the talentless.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.