Who keeps saying my name and Nisha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
This is all weird, i mean 1 thread i saw earlier saying Sun Ce and Nisha, now Nick and Nisha, i mean who are these ppl!!! confused anybody got any idea wtf is happening to kmc lately with all these noobs??, one of my good friends on kmc was thinking of leaving too because of the same noob making them threads sad (Samurai Girl)

Lord Soth
Yeah....I hate n00bs, even more than I used to

dave123
it's some people leviathan knows

Sun Ce
well its really annoying, plus i don't even know leviathan laughing out loud dumbass noobs roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Maybe its a sock of someone here shifty

Who is it?

Royal Knight
I have no idea what or who those people are confused

Sun Ce
a sock blink no idea what u are on about laughing out loud still all i know is that its soon turtles, i mean turtle's everywhere!! laughing

Royal Knight
a sock...oh we get plenty of those here at KMC

Sun Ce
blink please explain to me these, socks of kmc??

Royal Knight
Socks are people who make multiple accounts

Sun Ce
ah yes, good i was thinking kmc was being taken over by a secret cult of turtles laughing shifty

Raven Guardia
socks are people who already have an ID/account at KMC but make another pretending to be someone else, mostly I think they do it to cause trouble.

Sun Ce
i understand now thanks mandy happy, socks are stupid things indeed laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Unless they are there to keep your feet warm happy

§pearhead
True enough messed anywho, I think said person has been banned big grin

dave123
said people yes there were 2, and 1 kept socking

§pearhead
I wasn't sure there were two, it was just as possible they were talking to themselves stick out tongue

Sun Ce
good, but did u know her goal was to get banned because she thinks it was funny, i mean she came in msn and talked to ME!!!, damn still she wanted to get banned so i think thats why she did it, W.E.I.R.D is all i say to that person yes

dave123
well levi verified there were 2 yes

dave123
anyway little cherubs, i must go sleep bed's a calling happy

so have a nice night, and we'll talk later big grin

§pearhead
Cherub blink Never again messed

g'night stick out tongue

Sun Ce
seeya dave happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.