sunuva female dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
this morning at 3 a.m. i got pulled over fer doin 90 mph in a 75 mph zone, the cop gave me my fine, started walking away, and then came back sad he saw i had handcuffs hanging from my rear view and busted me fer having police equipment in my car mad i never got in trouble for them before and the police let me keep them in the first place. see these were the cuffs used ta arrest my real dad for child abuse, so they're my good luck charm, and that f*ckin cop took them and now i hafta go ta court and will probably get a fine, so i'm just gunna put out a tip jar here while i do a lil dance mad Happy Dance Happy Dance mad

Agent Elrond
damn, that sucks. I think the luck was worn off the cuffs, otherwise, this wouldn't have happened

GroundedAgain
very true. but still---wouldn't u have luvved ta keep the cuffs that put yer damn dad away

Agent Elrond
I would keep the cuffs that locked my brother up. I guess I know what u feel

GroundedAgain
yea---i luv yer siggy by the way very tru

*looks down in tip jar, sees 2 pennies, damn u all!!!*

SlipknoT
what did your dad do?

GroundedAgain
abused me until i was 7

SlipknoT
did he hit you or something? Why would he do that

Tex
How did you get your hands on those in the first place? confused

LanİeWindu
That's what I wanna know.

ladygrim
sad

Darth Sauron
*gives $75*

JKozzy
no expression

DirtyBlondPrepa
Man that sucks

Meki_Nade
I'd love to see the people who bullied me when i was a little kid, i kinda fel for ya in a way dude, though i'd frame the cuffs until i saw him then choke him to death with em

GroundedAgain
first off---i am not a dude or man
second off---thanx fer the $75
clearing up some questions--- the cop was my teacher's brother and i was very clsoe to my teacher so he gave them to me. and yea he hit and i think its cuz he was sorta a drunk but it was physical, sexual and emotional abuse which is y lil ol GA is a lil ol f*cked up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.