Quote from Kelly Osborne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

periera
In some fanzine I read at Border's Kelly Osborne was quoted as saying that Brody Dalle of the Distillers was "talentless" and "a Courtney Love wannabe." I find this rather amusing coming from someone who would be shit without her daddy. And talentless....at least the Distillers didn't get dropped from the same record label that daddy is on.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

KMC
yes i have a thought, prepare yourself, here it comes:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HA
have i made myself clear?

Kate xx

SAtown_punk
I like Kelly Osbourne. I think she is very talented and she deserves more credit than she gets. If anything, she is stuck in her father's shadow, but it's only a matter of time until she emerges as a great artist.

Just kidding...lol...just wanted to piss you off. But did you think that maybe she said that because she's been hanging out with Tim Armstrong? And we both know how Tim, as well as most Rancid fans, feel about Brodie now

Sigillum_Diaboli
but still .. kelly sux ...

SAtown_punk
Yes, I know. I'm just saying that it may only have the fact that she's friends with Tim that made her say those things about Brody.

total nettlehead
fat ****!!!

hey who said that? miffed

VilleValo462
laughing out loud

SAtown_punk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1278656#post1278656

go there and make your voice heard!

VilleValo462
y dont u stop spamming and post sumthin decent mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.