Correct me if i'm wrong but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk18
There is a thread on this forum called "Best Zombie Movie Ever".
The thing that puzzles me is this.The Evil Dead is on that list.I really don't think that Evil Dead is a horror movie.Because in the first movie,Ash's girlfriend Linda becomes pocessed by the evil dead.I say pocessed because if she was a zombie(which are also known as the living dead)then she would remain in that form.Dead.But instead she is momentarily released by the evil dead and,in her human form,pleads with Ash"Oh Ash,please don't let them take me again!
So therefore I do not beleive that The Evil Dead is a "zombie" movie.I will gladly debate this if somebody thinks otherwise.

ragesRemorse
So, you dont think it's a horror movie, or you dont think it's a Zombie movie?

slasherpunk18
It is no doubt a horror movie,and a great one at that,it is not(in my opinion)a zombie movie.

ragesRemorse
Oh ok, i was just wandering because you said you diddnt think it was horror movie. I knew it was probably a mistake,but just making sure. No, it isnt a Zombie movie, whoever said it was is wrong.

Kontraz
i dont think its a horror movie... i think its a comedy...

slasherpunk18
Good point.but still horror.Second one was funnier.

ragesRemorse
naw it's a horror comedy. I can see the third bein argued as comedy, but not the first two, especially the first.

slasherpunk18
Nothing scary about the 3rd one.have to call it a comedy.

SlipknoT
The first is pure horror.

slayer
Agreed.

slasherpunk18
that makes 3 of us.

mauler
Agreed.

slasherpunk18
I love watching old independent horror movies.Simply the best.

tabby999
in my opinion, the first is horror, with a little bit of humor, very small amount, the second is also a horror movie, but humor is more obvious and the third is blatant slap stick funny. all of them are good though

Wolfie
Weren't the deadites just trying to trick Ash? I don't think they were actually released, were they?

Now into the discussion....
Humor in a movie doesn't make it a comedy. The first two are horror, the third is horror comedy in my opinion.

slasherpunk18
My point is that zombies are the living dead.But I can see your point of view as well.Touche.

slayer
the 3rd was a bit of a comedy...........

slasherpunk18
No doubt there.It was blatantly obvious.

slasherpunk18
Here's one on the same topic of this thread.I just saw 28 days later.Some people think that it's a zombie movie but I really don't think it is.It was pretty much along the lines of Cabin Fever in that it dealt with a virus.

Wolfie
28 Days Later, really good as a movie, sucked as a zombie movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.