Goodbye, I'm leaving.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'm going to Burning Man tomorrow! http://www.burningman.com big grin Me and Saki John dyed my hair turquoise tonight as well as my beard mustache, and eyebrows! First I bleached my hair cuz it's dark, of course. stick out tongue Anyway, I'll make sure to get some pictures of all mayhem and chaos. wink You know, every year at Burning Man, a huge group of people set up a camp called Thunderdome. They actually build a Thunderdome and you can battle your friend in it, just like the Mad Max movie. Anyway, like I said, stick out tongue . So, I'll be hanging out for a few more minutes creating one or two more rididculous threads. I'll be back from Burning Man in like ten days, so don't freat you Tired Hiker fans!

Hiker Heads Unite! eek!

Shadow_King
wicked thunderdome cool.cya tired hiker.when you gonna be back??

Tired Hiker
I'll be back not this Wednesday, but the next one. Sometime around there. I'm sure I'll have some interesting stories to tell. yes

Shadow_King
i cant wait.

SlipknoT
why did you dye your hair turquois

DeNiro's Mom
Why did you dye your hair turquoise? Are you a friggin homo? mad

Tired Hiker
Because they were out of aqua marine. erm

SlipknoT
what?

Tired Hiker
Because I'm going to Burning Man. Basically it's a huge, and I mean HUGE art festival. Hair color is important to me when I attend Burning Man. This year's theme is Vault's Of Heaven, so I'm bringing a demon outfit. I'll have red horns with turquois hair. smokin'

Vampy
Bye bye Preston...

bye bye Pad...

Vampys all like cry

SlipknoT
What do yuo do there

Tired Hiker
Me personally? Well, I'll be serving coffee with the Muddy Waters crew from 11am - 3pm for five of the eight days I'll be there. Then, I'll be living in a dome made of pvc pipe, silver tarps, and rebar that I designed amongst my friends who have designed their own domes as well. Then, I'll do alot of biking around and cruising around on the art car we made. Also, I'll visit Thuderdome, basically Burning Man takes place in like a 12 mile perimeter where at any given moment, anything could happen. smile

SlipknoT
Can I come?

Samurai Girl
well have fun TH and please make a thread telling us your little stories!

Tired Hiker
Everyone can go as long as they buy a ticket and get themselves there. eek! I think all of KMC should go there next year and set up "KMC Kamp"! yes

SlipknoT
I t WOuld be like a big KMC family reunion eek! I'll go, but can you pay for my plane ticket embarrasment

BackFire
Have fun!

Tired Hiker
If I suddenly become super rich I will buy everyone's ticket! But the chances of that happening are, well . . . actually, the chances of that happening are more than likely! big grin

later nucca!

Tired Hiker
Backfire, what's 'Lowbrow' all about? blink

Tired Hiker
What's a nucca?

SlipknoT
No, you just have to buy me a ticket smile

BlackC@t
Oh thank God! I thought you mean't you were leaving for ever.......phew!

Tied Hiker
I might! eek! I may never come back from burning man! eek!

m!$hA
the off topic looks bare without the pad cry

Tied Hiker
Yeah, I kinda miss the ol' pad. erm

m!$hA
weep

Tired Hiker
When I get back from Burning Man, I'll post the most awesome pics.
happy

m!$hA
eek!
when will you be back?

Tired Hiker
I'll be back in like nine days. I doubt I'll have my pictures developed by then though. erm

Clovie
have fun cry
and be back as soon as possible.
with sotires and PICS!!! eek!

Clovie
WHERE IS PAD????? blink crybaby

SlipknoT
If the Pad dosent come back I'm going to get a bunch of people and we will commit mass suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.