Midgets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Do you like Midgets? Have you ever met one? I personaly dont like them, they're really creepy and mean sad

Shadow_King
i say kill em all. lowers population down.

BackFire
I'm fine with them as long as they don't get all upset if you stare at them. Also, they can be pretty creepy too. Try to imagine something scarier then the thought of waking up and seeing a midget standing next to your bed staring at you... See, you can't, can you?

shellie
i wonder how short you have to be to be classified as a midget .

Clovie
what/who is that?

shellie
someone who is very short . though im not sure what the hieght has to be to be considered a midget .

Clovie
thanks shellie happy

shellie
welcome sweetie happy

Delicious1
I don't think there's anything wrong with little people. It's not like they're monsters or anything.

SlipknoT
I hate when they want to be called " little people."

Delicious1
Why? "Midgets" is a terrible name. It's like the N word to black people.

shellie
i agree

SlipknoT
But Midgets arnt people, they're here for our amusment

Delicious1
That's AWFUL! They are people! They can't help that they're smaller than most people! It's not their faults and you shouldn't tease them about it.

Scottie
laughing.......sorry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shadow_King
KILL ALL of them.

SlipknoT
But thier so creepy,and funny at the same time

Delicious1
No they aren't! And you can't kill all of them! THEY'RE HUMANS! this thread should be closed

SlipknoT
No thier not, they are little creatures ment to entertain us.

Shadow_King
i see a midget outside my window. *shouts die you damn dwarf* just like the saying from starship troopers (i think this is how it goes) "kill' em all"

SlipknoT
Why are there midgets outside your window

Shadow_King
no a midget walked past my window.

SlipknoT
did you throw a rock at it

Shadow_King
no i threw one of my garden nomes at it and i said to it "hey look your cousin" and then i started laughing.

Delicious1
this is so immature.

SlipknoT
why?

Delicious1
It's stupid! You are all being jerks! It's not fun, or funny to tease others because they're different.

Shadow_King
hey i cant help myself i find it funny.

Shadow_King
kill em all damn dwarfs.

Delicious1
You find it funny!? Would you find it humorous if you had a birth defect and were teased and tormented all the time?

moonwalker741
midgets are awesome big grin i have nothing against them

Shadow_King
but i do not have a birth defect.

Delicious1
That wasn't the question. What if you did? Would you like it if someone made fun of you for something you couldn't help?

I rule
I agree with Delicious on this one. Midgets are people, not animals, and they also need to be treated as a regular human being. Just because their short dosnt mean that it gives you the right to make fun of them. Everybody has problems wether its height, weight, health, ect...

Shadow_King
but i am not so how could i answer that??

RaventheOnly
confused wow you guys have hit a new low..... perhaps you are jealous since it popped into your head to create this thread....

Shadow_King
ahh who cares what the topic.

Delicious1
Think about it! IF* you WERE* would you want to be teased?

RaventheOnly
exactly big grin yes

RaventheOnly
Perhaps the problem is that they were and they are taking it out on more visable subjects whistle

Shadow_King
i dunno.

Delicious1
laughing out loud

Shadow_King
i say if they cant contribute than KILL em all. plus it lowers the population.

Delicious1
it isn't a tough question. If you were fat would you want someone to be call you wide load, or a pig or something like that? No. you wouldn't. It's the same with small people

Scottie
theres taking things too far and then theres taking things too far and youve all taken it farther than it ever needed to be taken when taking things too far.

Shadow_King
well when it comes with fat people its relly their fault.

Delicious1
I have a friend who has a diease that causes her to gain weight. Is that really her fault?

Shadow_King
deleious stop trying to make me feel bad for the people who have diseases and stuff.i dont care about them ok.

Delicious1
Look, i don't want you to feel bad. But don't make fun of them!

Scottie
Come ON!!!
First Small People NOW your starting on Fat people!
Thats just sad

Shadow_King
no if i laugh by looking at midgets i laugh i cant help myself. i think by this time midgets have gotten to the use of getting laughed at.

Delicious1
It was just an example roll eyes (sarcastic)
ALMIGHTY GOD IN HEAVEN! Close this thread please!

I rule
Just dont make fun of anybody. There, case closed.

Shadow_King
well why dont you stop responding in this thread just leave it alone.and let it dissapear

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue not to be mean but that ideal is what lead to the Nazis to have such an easy time exterminating races ..... no expression sad

Delicious1
Exactly. End of discussion.

Shadow_King
well all the nazis killed people who contributed to society.

RaventheOnly
Who said the little people never did? big grin They killed anyone who had a defect and slaughtered anyone they did not see fit.

Shadow_King
ok. i think we should dump all the midgets around the world on an island and make them build their own utopia

Delicious1
haha very funny no expression

Shadow_King
i am serious no expression

Delicious1
really.....well that's stupid

Linkalicious
hold up here...

you're picking on Midgets for being short...

how would you feel if midgets were picking on you for being Canadian?

Not too sure which one I would rather be....no

furryman
LOL!!!!!!!1 eek! eek! stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

moonwalker741
wow Shadow_King, i read all your post, dude your messed up, its not funny one bit .. making fun of a person who has a birth defect? dude wtf? and saying it people's fault for being fat, well there are two types of fat people, people who were born fat, and peopel who were born skinny and then became fat. .. ill give you, its there fault for the people who became fat, but the being born fat is liek the same thing having a birth defect like small people have, man thats cold no expression

Delicious1
^exactly

Blind-Enemy
dude no canadians are people just like you and me eek!

ragesRemorse
Midgets are frieghtening. I mean there almost people,but not quite, theyre somthing between, and i think this kind of twisted nature should be stopped at birth, but then again, they are funny to look at. As long as they dont come near me i'm fine with them i guess.

SlipknoT
yea Wee Man is cool

ragesRemorse
yeah oopma loompa's kick ass too.

PrefectRonnykin
GO DIE OOMPA

Linkalicious
I was just joking....

HE was a poor example of a Canadian. Actually....a poor example of a decent human being.

PrefectRonnykin
sp_ike BLAME CANADA

ragesRemorse
What you got against oppma's ? Theymake chocolate, have green hair, and are midgets, what more could you want?

SlipknoT
Dont forget they sing

PrefectRonnykin
i had green hair once ninja and blue

ragesRemorse
green and blue at the same time?

Real
1) a midged is classified as anyone under 5' at age 18
2) one of my best friends has cystic fibrosis
3) becuase of this LIFE THREATENING disease...she is also extremely short aka a midget
4) she is one of the sweetest people i know
5) JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A ****ING DISEASE THAT WILL PROBABLY KILL HER DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN ****ING MAKE FUN OF THEM AND SAY "KILL THEM" SLIPKNOT AND SHADOW KING YOU TWO ARE ****ING ASSWIPES WHO SHOULD ****ING BURN IN HELL FOR THE THINGS YOU ARE SAYING. GO **** OFF YOU BASTARDS. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS WILL DIE BEFORE SHE'S 25 AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS LAUGH BECAUSE SHES ****ING SHORT? WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!

please close this God-awful thread

PrefectRonnykin
yea

PrefectRonnykin
i have nothing against them

shes going to die?weep i wish her my best

ragesRemorse
stop overeacting. no one is taking this thread seriously besides me and maybe slipknot. smile

ragesRemorse
so howd that turn out? i was thinking about giving my hair some Blue streaks, but doesnt Blue get dull after a while?

PrefectRonnykin
yep

ragesRemorse
damn, i need to get a good color then. I have to do somthign with my hair, i am going bald. sad

SlipknoT
I believe thats member bashing eek! and you really take things to seriously

Lydia
no u take things to lightly i think this thread should be closed coz it's really REALLY mean!

SlipknoT
no it shouldnt, and no I'm not taking it to lightly

ragesRemorse
i think anyone who has a fairy avator and a unicorn in there sig takes things to seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.