If you had to choose one....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
I guess this question is more for the guys
it doesnt seem to be the same if i asked girl this question...
even if i replaced it with a guy

and before someone complains to me
let me just say that this question is a test of ones character and values

my frined asked me this question and i had to think about it for a bit
then i told "i dont think i could punch a girl in the face..."
then he said "so then you'd shoot her?"
then i reluctantly reply i guess so..."

I just find it hard to hit a girl like that its not me...
i just cant do it...
from my view
it may be easier to shoot her then physically hurt her where that one moment may haunt her for the rest of her life...

Clovie
confused strange.

you are not allowed to hit girl, even with the flower, .....only with plant-mug (word?)

mini me 0206
id shoot myself

Df02
theres no consequences here....like what if i choose to do neither? if it was life or death id prefer to punch her, and im pretty sure she'd prefer that too

BakaXero
i just wanna add that if you had to choose which will it be?
you must choose one!!!
in life there are choices that must be made and can not be avoided
there are times the choices we make are hard and sometimes its easy...
this one aint easy

Df02
ofcourse its easy....put yourself in her shoes, what would u prefer? to be punched in the face or shot? - doesnt matter if ur a girl or not, no1 wants to die haha

§pearhead
right, I'd rather punch a chick erm wouldn't be easy, but consider the alternative

Df02
ofcourse it wouldnt be easy.....but its hardly a tough choice lol, the actual punching her would be hard, but deciding is easy

SlipknoT
I guess I would punch her

m!$hA
i agree with you baka, shoot the damn biatch mad

BakaXero
no one really wants to reply...
i guess thats understandable

manchichirtchit
well, i wouldn't wanna hit her in the first place with my hand, what makes you think i would wanna hit her with a bullet?

lil bitchiness
Im sorry, but thats really terrible. Judging someone's character on which way he would hurt a woman.

Sad.

Sun Ce
okay now i would not end her life, i would punch her because i can either punch soft or hard, i would punch soft, its nicer that way, and she does not get hurt happy

manchichirtchit
neither. if i had to choose i would choose NEITHER!!!

Royal Knight
i would choose neither...

Sun Ce
i would chose neither too, nobody should be harmed, i can't even punch a guy erm

manchichirtchit
i have never been in a bar brawl or school yard fight in my entire life. do i know how to fight? i don't know and i don't wanna find out... but i can only be pushed so far.

Jacob_Luver
You guys are so mean!

Royal Knight
exactly...

this thread is sickeningyes

Sun Ce
yes it is, i hate fighting, i was bullied alot at school because i never hit back sad, they just kept punchig my arm and body and geez it never hurt because i am strong from my dad, but i mean it still made me quiet, and i am very depressed alot weep

BakaXero
no one seems to get the point of this thread
there is a reason why i didnt put an option which says neither
if i did it would beat the purpose of the question!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.