How many DVD's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaleigha eden
I know there is probably a thread about this somewhere, but I did not see it. I was wondering roughly how many DVD's you guys and gals own-I am up to about 300, and people are starting to think that I am insane. Of course, none of these people has had to rent a movie in the last two years-they borrow mine. Just wondering if I am alone in my addiction? smile

LanİeWindu
I don't have nearly that many DVD's.

I am up to about 30 or so...but my collection is growing slowly. I never rent anymore, every paycheck I go and buy 2 or 3 DVD's.

Dario Argento
This is my DVD-collection:

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=bo+damgaard

plus I own about 10 more.

ragesRemorse
I used to have about 200 DvD's but i had to sell nearly most of them because i got into a tight spot. So now i have about 7 DvD's

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, I've sold down. Size doesn't matter to me, as you can only watch some movies so many times. It's cheaper to rent them for $1.

Dr. Strangelove
Mine

http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=bucky

BadKitty
I am going to go through mine this weekend I believe I just passed up the 200 mark.

SlipknoT
I noly have about 80

jeffer_wrote
whoa! from 200+ to 7? that's a helluva downsizing...smile

I just got started a few months back...i'm at around 50+....did some serious damage to my finances, so now I am becoming real picky...

cal31
For the people that have 200 + dvd's just a question, how often do you watch all 200 dvd's, how can you remeber what dvd's you even have? I have about 30 right now and I don't have enough time to watch them regularly.

ragesRemorse
I had nearly 200 hundred before. the biggest part of my reason was that i was apart of a movie club and was to lazy to cancel, and when i did cancel they kept sending me movies,but i was again to lazy to send them back. I think DvD's have a great collecting appeal to people which is why many people just buy any movie that is slightly entertaining to them. I however have lost nearly all the movies i had. When i buy DvD's now i make sure they are favorites or are just purely entertaining. I think i will make an exception for some horror flicks just for sheer collection appeal smile

SlipknoT
Why did you sell all of yours? I would hate to do that.

cal31
yeah, I only buy movies that I really like now and can watch many times. I also buy xbox, computer games, etc. so I don't have enough money left over from that to buy that many dvds.

SlipknoT
Video games WAY to over priced

cal31
no doubt about that, that's why I love ESPN football, 19.99 baby!!!!!

SlipknoT
The only game I'm going to buy anytime soon is GTASA cool

kaleigha eden
I can pretty well remember them all, to the point that if someone "borrows" one mad without my knowledge, I can tell which one. Plus, I am such a dork that I have them all in alphabetical order. I try to watch at least one a day, usually two, since I stay up all night.

Um, my 300 DVD's embarrasment , that is on top of my 200 vhs. I really need to get a life sad

Lord_Andres
I got a little over 300

SlipknoT
your not the only one embarrasment

ragesRemorse
Money troubles no expression

SlipknoT
Why did you sell other things, I would never sacrafice my DVD's....thier mine.........my preciouse

ragesRemorse
i did. I sold my Ps2,games my guitar sadsad some music and my dvd's sad it was a sad sad day. I had nothing left but books and a dark apartment without electricitylol

SlipknoT
What did you need the money for?

xs-
I only have 24

xs-
I know an Idiot who traded good dvd's for shit ones

Unholy_Cheese
I hav 34blink

xs-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.