In Flames

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I'm a little surprised there's no In Flames thread already.... Anywho, I'm listening to them right now. Anybody else like?

Arahael
I don't even know who that is.

Darth Revan
They're a pretty kickass band, you should check 'em out thumb up

Arahael
cool. what type of music is it?

BackFire
Yeah, neat band.

Arachnoidfreak
I hear all kinds of praise about them, and haven't heard a single song yet...

Deathblow
one of my favorite bands. Jesper Stromblad is an awesome guitarist yes

melodic death at its best thumb up

room #99
i love in flames ive got all thier albums..i think they defined melodic death..but to honest thier latest album " soundtrack to escape" was tottal crap..they changed thier style alot over the years

best in flames album " the jesters race"

moshtitan
theyre actually more of a nu metal/progressive metal band than a melodic death metal band. alot like Soilwork....who happens to be badass.

Deathblow
I'd probably put them under metalcore now, but they were a melodic death band back in the day.

Silver Stardust
I've never heard of them...I'll check them out yes

loserib
they are great i seen them last year with soilwork who also kicked ass

Broken_Johnson
In Flames kicks makor ass, but I don't know many other people who like them

chapterthree
Hello All,

I am desperately looking for more songs exactly like track 11 from Whoracle (entitled Whoracle, the tribal war drum ballad). If anybody can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Deathblow
confusedThere's none exactly like it, but a few of the tracks off that album have the same tribal drums. Gyroscope is probably the best.

I find it depressing how shit Soundtrack To Your Escape was. They were one of the 5 best bands on the planet before that, I have a horrible feeling it's all gonna go down hill for them from now on sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.