Martin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Hi, havint seen it yet, but plan too as soon as I can get my hands on it, anyway is it that good? and whats it about?

Thx

Evil Dead
yes it is good......

It's about a Vampire........living with his grandfather........who wants him to change his ways.

BackFire
Since Martin won this months "horror movie of the month" contest, I'll just go ahead and make this thread the official Martin thread.

I still need to see it.

Evil Dead
get it ultra cheap on Ebay ......

botankus
Never have gotten around to seeing it. Ebay sounds good.

Dario Argento
Martin is a must horror flick.

Martin isn't a typical vampire. He doesn't have fangs, he uses razor blades instead.

slayer
i'm ordering it from either Amazon or Ebay.

Evil Dead
Ebay it. You can probably get it for like $5.............

Amazon may not have it as it's OOP........I don't know, havn't checked.

Dario Argento
Since "Martin" is the horror movie of the month I was wondering.. how many of you guys have seen it?

Evil Dead
I own it.

Dario Argento
me too

zombieman
I own it on vhs and will also give it the thumbs up. Great movie with some good humor in there too.

Mr Zero
Martin was the holy grail of horror flicks when i were a lad growing up. never shown on TV and rare as hens teeth. When we finally tracked it down on vid i must admit I was disappointed with the first viewing. It wasn't as grotesque or tense as I thought it would be.

Yet a week later we were still talking about it, and rented it again, and again and so on.

It's a moody, subtle, unconventional and quite disturbing film that gets under your skin. Far from disappointing, I now rate it as one of his best.

slayer
I still haven't got it!

Dario Argento
If you own a multi-region or a European Region 2 DVD-player you can buy it here: http://www.loaded247.co.uk/index.php?s=2&id=12554

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.