Introduction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paxelius
I came here through a maze of links from the outset of some obscure keyword i Google now forgotten in a dirty alley of the web.

I was found by this site which makes me feel lost. There are so many groups and I don't know where to go cause there aint time for all.

When I came I was drawn to the Angelina Jolie shrine from July this year. What's next ? --- We'll see.

Nice place, I like you people!

§pearhead
Welcome to the boards, mate cool

oceanflame
welcome big grin have fun

Kaleanae
Welcome here

yo nucca

Clovie
have fun here.

eek! you're counting with us cryhappy

Exabyte
yes happy

Welcome to the forums and have fun posting here big grin

yerssot
hope you like it here ... skrulling shifty

Paxelius

starshine
Welcome to KMC wavey

Gil'sSweetheart
Have a nice time!

Darth Sauron
Welcome wavey

Exabyte

Shadow_King
hello and welcome to kmc fourms and i hope you have a great time here.

DarkPheonix
Wellcome to the forums, you'r gonna love it here and the people are so crazy you'll love them too smile

Paxelius
You guys sure makes one feel welcome here, you're great!

DarkPhoenix: Yes I've noticed that and I love it! big grin

Exabyte: Beautifull poem. The only thing I know about welsh is that it has the longest word ever in its vocabulary - Sounds like a hard task to learn, but would be awesome ... Sadly I'm not very proficient in languages, my german is lousy but english is fine. Yes, I like to play chess, I'm not too good, probably not good at all, but it's great fun, I only play it sporadic now, but like to play 5 min. blitz games at Playchess. I feel sorry for the Grandmaster Fischer and how the US is treating him these days sad

And to all you others who have welcomed me -- You're kind, all the best to you smile

Clovie
my pleasure laughing out loud
yeah. i did. smartass

tears? it's of hapiness. wink

Exabyte
laughing you mean Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
gogogoch? big grin
... an invention of the nineteenth-century tourist industry stick out tongue the original name of the village is "just" Llanfairpwllgwyngyll or so... or simply Llanfair PG stick out tongue

They have an even longer word now though eek! 8 letters longer happy
Gorsafawddachaidraigodanheddogleddolonpenrhynareur
draethceredigion, is just "fake welsh" though no expression

Such a beautiful language love

Paxelius
Exabyte:
You sure know your welsh laughing At first glance it appears to be something typed by a kitten running wild on the keyboard stick out tongue, it's so completely different than enything else in europe (i think..) Fake welsh ? You mean they just connect words together in one long sentence ?

Clovie:
I'm so glad those were tears of happiness big grin
You are very gifted to make such beautifull picture, I love it !

Julie
greetings

Paxelius
Julia: Greetings to you too my lady smile

Clovie
i think i misunderstood the question.
i didn't take that photo myslef.

Paxelius
Clovie: Thats ok, it's still beautifull and I think of you when I see it smile

BadKitty
http://img4.exs.cx/img4/4604/welcome17.gif
Hello!
Welcome to KMC!!

Corran
Welcome Paxelius, your soul is lost now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.