spideys vehicle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_WEB_SLINGER
if spiderman/peter parker had the money and technology which car/glider/vehicle would he buy your views.

manchichirtchit
he doesn't need it. he would rather be swinging than being stuck in new york traffic in that spidey mobile.

Viper
Yea any vehicle would pretty much limit him

Red Superfly
A spidey hot air balloon.

All he'd need is his webbing, a lighter, and his own radioactive anal emissions.

Mane
oh god thats disgusting! sick

THE_WEB_SLINGER
yea but do you reckon he would get a glider or something?

venom13666
I don't think he would, afterall he doesn't really need it.

BlackC@t
I think it's stupid that they made a spidey mobel toy because he could just web-swing! why would he need a car!? I can't believe the toy companys didn't pick up on this.

Paola
yeah.... everytime I see it announced on tv it makes me go: cursing

Linkalicious
it'd be cool if those little webs under each arm (comics only) provided him with a little gliding ability.

I can't really see him in a vehicle so to speak. but maybe a hover board or something high tech.

Web slinging is still...and always will be...the sh!t

THE_WEB_SLINGER
ya you have a man with spider abilities wall climbing, web slingin and stuff so why does he need a f*****' car or bike

THE_WEB_SLINGER
YOUR VIEWS:

CALLIN YOU PEOPLE YOUR VIEWS ON WHAT TRANSPORT SPIDEY WOULD HAVE YOU HAVE TO THINK OF ONE PLEASE.

Paola
THE WEB SLINGER: don't double post, if you need to add something, click the "edit" button
and don't use caps, please

Lenord
You all know that Spider-Man at one time had a car, don't you. He built a "Spider" mobile that shoots out webbing (looked like a 4 wheel buggy). Let me see if I can get a picture of it..........

Ok got it... Here it is in all its glory..... Introducing the Spider-Mobile, built jointly by Spiderman and The Human Torch......Da..da..da..da......

fever red
If he had the money, he'd get a luxury private jet, with carpeting and seats on the ceiling as well as the floor, and spent a lot of time flying off to exotic locations with his super-model wife and her jet-setting pals... OK, he wouldn't, but he should.

Spiderman_RJ
spiderman would have his own version of batjet, the webjet spider jet whateveru call, cos dont you guys think its too exaustive swing all over the city? and since it hover u dont need to worry with parkings. he also should have a bike the stick into walls, and spiderangs. that explodes a blobing web .

Mr Zero
That spider-buggy could climb walls yanno.

Terrible. Just terrible.

Robo-Chocobo
I always wondered why spiderman needed a car....the toy comercial said he did. lol jk.

maybe he should go to gotham, where there's NEVER traffic.

he doesnt need any vehicle. he never goes outside of newyork anyway(mostly)

F_doomed
If the Spiderman the Game is like Spiderman officaly He needs a boat It could be like the bat boat..... gee would that be cool .: SNIKER:.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.