Anyone watch the VMA's??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

V@LL3jOk!D707
I watched it and i thought it was ok, not as good as last year. The venue looked so weird to, I like Radio City Music Hall the best.
Anyways when The Polyphonic Spree went on stage I thought they looked so corny and the first part of the song sucked but that song is pretty cool rock

moonwalker741
I heard it sucked major ass, but i didnt see it, i went to the movies taht night, to see a movie that also sucked major ass, Anacondas.. sick

Clovie
what's that?

Vampy
Mtv Video Music Awards

SlipknoT
Probably the worst VMA's I've ever seen. It was Dominated by shitty Mainstream rap.

Abbita
Watched it last night and overall it was crap, the only relly good part was the shoe that shat itself in the commercials during the break......

JKozzy
Didn't watch. And glad I didn't, they looked like shit.

SlipknoT
They were shit

Clovie
dzieki dziubek happy

Pyrofly
I watched a bit of it

manchichirtchit
i watched only because i knew dave chappelle was going to be in it. i thought he was gonna host it too sad

amity75
I missed it but I heard Kerry's daughters got booed. Hahaha!

manchichirtchit
it was kerry's and bush's... that was the most pathetic attempt ever made to make people vote. and p. diddy should be shot along with ma$e.

Darth Revan
There were three good parts:

1. When Alicia Keyes talked about Ray Charles (he's one of my heroes... It was a sad day when he died sad)

2. When Dave Chappelle announced Jay-Z's retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance And also it was funny how they played that annoying ass R&B song that goes "get out, leave" right after it laughing ... but nobody noticed erm

3. When they played about fifteen seconds of "The Beautiful People" as Marilyn Manson was coming out to introduce those weird dudes

Blind-Enemy
it was a huge dissapointment...

but the Alicia Keys performance with Lenny kravitz and Steve Wonder playing Red Hot Chilli Pepper's Higher Ground was mind blowing... awesome!

lil bitchiness
I havent watched it....and i loved every minute of it droolio

Sarah Malfoy
i did! i watched a bit!

manchichirtchit
ashanti with stevie was the best part. and dave chappelle too. i was on KMC the whole time except on those parts i just mentioned.

Rad_1
It was ok, the past ones were better, though.confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.