Im Off To School!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
24 more minutes and ill be out the door!

wavey

Linkalicious
i started school yesterday.

I've been contimplating suicide ever since. Screw school!

SlipknoT
Good Luck Little buddy.

When you get back Tell us how much you got beat up!

Stormy Day
Im kind of excited seeing as how I was homeschooled this pass year and had no life so I was online as much as slip is geek

Stormy Day
Two Words:

Private School embarrasment

SlipknoT
Ok, tell us how many nerds you beat up

Abbita
school...on thursday.... don't make me go backcry

SlipknoT
Dude, my friends practically live in my house. And if they're not here they're next door. So I have alot of time to be on KMC, But when school rolls around I wont be on as muchcry

Meki_Nade
gah, schools well over for me, 2 years ago, coming up 3... i go to college now... thats optional though, start sometime in september, one day a week, but its damn hard advanced brickwork

SlipknoT
1 day a week??? you lucky bastard!!!

Abbita
english colleges are the best you only go a few days a week and no uniform too droolio

SlipknoT
Why would you have to wear a uniform in college??

Abbita
we have to wear uniform at secondary school sad but when we go to college we can wear normal clothes big grin

SlipknoT
I've worn normal clothes since kindergarten

Abbita
no fair sad

SlipknoT
Why do they make you wear stupid clothes?

Delicious1
I have no school ever again! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I'm so lucky stick out tongue

SlipknoT
good for youglare

Meki_Nade
cos england sucks, yhey dont get it in their head that a baggy pair of jeans and a t shirt sayin F*** Censorship (censored other way round tho big grin) is more comfortable then a pair of trousers too small and tight to get into, a shirt that chokes you more then your worst enemy, some stupid lookin tie and a cheap riup off of a jacket called a 'Blazer' it all sucks!!

Delicious1
big grin

I rule
* pours water on Delicious * Thats not fair disgust

Delicious1
HEY! I'm in a white blouse! Hmpf....meanie. I can't help it. Im just special. big grin

SlipknoT
God I'd hate to live in England

ladygrim
i fuking h8d my uniform ... white shirt . black blazer , black trousers or skirts , and red and white tie
god it was shit

lil bitchiness
I have another month of doing nothing before i go back to university droolio

RaventheOnly
i got 22 days droolio

ladygrim
looky u guys ...

SlipknoT
The idea of uniforms is terribal

RaventheOnly
Uniforms are good yes they keep order and they are very easy

ladygrim
it looks smart when u have a school picture but sitting in lessons melting ur brains out cuz the bastard techers wont let u take ur blazers off is abit of an arse

SlipknoT
They take away individuality

RaventheOnly
dude there is no way on earth to take individuality unless they start labodamies....

Punkyhermy
School strats on the 7 for moi!
Yeppie!
Can u hear the sarcasm in my tone?

SlipknoT
I dont know, i just think uniforms are a stupid idea and they look dumb

ladygrim
well i dont have to wear them ne more...

SlipknoT
I never did......

bardock
tommorow for me

ladygrim
poor u ... gud luk....

SlipknoT
I start the 8th

PrefectRonnykin
eek! i go to a private school

smart you still get beat up

RaventheOnly
I got to wear Blue jeans everyday big grin i wasn't complainin stick out tongue and i only did it up to high school and then we earned individuality big grin

ladygrim
sad

SlipknoT
I'd hate to go to private school

PrefectRonnykin
i look funkay in mine

ladygrim
kewl ... we got detention if we wore something that wasnt of school uniform ....

SlipknoT
you must like the word Funkay

Stormy Day
funky Happy Dance

SlipknoT
did you get beat up?

supertruper
arg....uniforms!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.