I wanna start a revolution...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayson
Beacause this life is too boring. everyone is invited regardless of race creed or culture. bring your ideas on how to combat the slow death that is happening to us all. ninja

JKozzy
No thanks..

Clovie
*shrugs*
rebels are dying young

SlipknoT
no what the hell is this place coming to?

RaventheOnly
eek! i get to crush you guys wth tanks eek! bring on your rebellion happy target practice happy tank

WindDancer
Viva la Revolution!

*prepares propaganda flyers*

RaventheOnly
preps imperial troops happy

bardock
Lets try to take down the publc school system first

ladygrim
smile

RaventheOnly
mad touch it and the shock troopers will eat you alive mad stick out tongue j/k

SlipknoT
Revolt against the Man! Take down School!!!!!!!raygun

Darth Revan
Viva la revolucion! sombrero2

Down with the capitalist pigs! The people shall triumph! Let us go and fight for freedom, for glory, my comrades!!!! russia

2guns

pinsleepe
against school? I'm in.

Neo_Version 7
I have personal experience in this field.

I once tried to overthrow the leaders of KMC. Finti kinda destroyed it tho.

I know its in here somewhere.

SlipknoT
How did you almost overthrow Raz?

Darth Revan
Remember on April Fool's day when there was all that writing in the background and everybody was like "OMG OMG OMG RAZ THEIRS A VIRUS!!!!!!1!! WTF IS OGING ON OMG OMG!!!" laughing

Neo_Version 7
Well, the timing was right cause' Raz was on vacation. (Seriously, in Egypt I think.)

HockeyHorror
well DR i guess teh revolution is rising russia

any female who gives birth to 14 children will be awarded no expression

fascism droolio communism droolio

SlipknoT
But how did you almost overthrow Raz?

RaventheOnly
drastic measure to surpress the rebels.

tank tank
tank tank
tank tank
tank

Darth Revan
Die capitalist pigs!!! sniper 2guns chair

Communism droolio

Neo_Version 7
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10717&highlight=Overthrow

I think I found it!

SlipknoT
you didnt even come close to overthrowing them

WindDancer
We need a dictator after the victorious revolution! Okay, who wants to be the nutcase.....err, I mean the great leader?

jayson
I'll be your nutcase. who started this thing? me. who'll be my second in command? we need a joint cheifs of anarchy also.

SlipknoT
I just wan to takee down the american school system

jayson
I'm doing a phd. school is like the matrix. you have to be inside to know your enemy.

jayson
Besides, all the free beer and cool chicks is worth the horrendous work schedule. smile

jayson
our country sucks, that's why i'm in london

Clovie
what country you mean?

jayson
USA, specifically st cloud, minnesota. the revolution starts there.

Clovie
to far away from me yawn
i'm staying here. with no revolution stick out tongue

JKozzy
...why is this thread still here no expression

darkcrown
I'll help! eek!

jayson
Why not? do you have anything to contribute or are you just going to knock others? or perhaps i've got it all wrong. you own the world and are entitled to say, think and do whatever you want. if this is the case, please forgive me my lord embarrasment

Clovie
laughing
it is the last option.

jayson
what is clovie?

Clovie
that he thinks he's th master of whole universe laughing

you know what?
if you want to make a rebel DO IT!

jayson
thanks, i will. now who's going to join me as we laugh at the abyss?

HockeyHorror
ok we split up...i wanna take over Poland droolio

and Canada...just those two shifty

Michael1209
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue You leave Canada alone. Weve got nothing but land. stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
damn! alright, i like canada cuz of hockey droolio

same with russia smile

so ill take over Poland and....ok just Poland for now big grin

Michael1209
MUAHAHAHAHHAH. Little does the fool know of Canad'a underground military base, and how WE SHALL ONE DAY RULE THE WORLD> MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *looks aroun* Uh...., I mean, thank you very much *sips tea* shifty

HockeyHorror
*sips tea*

how about i give u a present...filled with anthrax...I MEAN!!! a gift filled with priceless...ummmm dishes...no expression

Michael1209
Why thank you. *Opens gift*. What a minute, these aren't dishes. but little did you as a mere mortal know that anthrax onl increases my power as a Canadian. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tomcat tank ANd my most secret of weapons................... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance GO DANCING BANANA ARMY!!!!!!!!!

jayson
sounds fair. i just want the warm countries anyhowhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

HockeyHorror
eek!

*starts laughing*

you fool....in 28 minutes and 9 seconds the aliens will approach to fulfill the prophecy...we will all die no expression

messed

Michael1209
I control all. Aliean obey me. I think... I hope... I wonder... Plus, can aliens withstand the greatest power we as Candians have. The Power to SELF DESTURCT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! blowup And the power of the ABNORMALLY LARGE JAW?!?!?!??!!jawdrop And our martial arts talent extraordinare?! kicking BRING THE ALIENS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spam_laser bash

jayson
y'all are to insane to take over the world. it's just me and the brain from here on in.

Michael1209
Or so we have led you to believe.... shifty

jayson
evil face really? then, (in my best evil voice)! let battle commence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.