AOR - Zero-Gee Rescue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bobafett81
Hello. Anyone has the pic to the brand new Art Of Revenge?

Thank you!

PVS
hysterical

NoMeN
LOL, i love this.

PVS
dude, where oh where did you get that yoda image? i must know

mauler
This picture is up for free the next week in OS

big grin

NoMeN
PVS its in the OS. i just took a screenshot, and used photoshop wink

PVS
but where? do you have a link?

NoMeN
D'oh. in the main site. click!

NoMeN
lol, this is going way too offtopic

PVS
oh my, what a difference!!! nice PS work there

NoMeN
yeah thanks. wink

NoMeN
btw, do this boards have irc room or something?

PVS
well, noone's going to post it...until it's free that is...so for now there really is no topic

PVS
beats me.....i thought this was it laughing

NoMeN
LOL

Darth_Duffy
so.......who here likes cheese?

PVS
THATS IT!!!!

the PERFECT question to kill a thread!!!!

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

queeq
IS this going anywhere? *taps fingers*

PVS
yeah, straight to the botton laughing

*keeeeeeeeeerplunk*

queeq
I'll be patient for a bit longer.

LanİeWindu
HEYA queeq!!! Long time no see!

Can we kill this thread please? It's really got no topic.

Gangularis
heh.

i don't understand why you just lock threads that go off topic.. some topics are worth salvaging (not that this one really is...lol).. i run a forum, and if things go off topic, i give warnings and then delete all the crap posts... not just close down an entire topic and watch it drift away.

cavola
wait a moment;

there was another thread titled 0G rescue ; Is there or is there not a new AOR ??

Morgoths_Wrath
i like cheese

PVS
cavola, that thread was locked due to some hormonal drama queen. laughing

this one has little point as well.

i will say though that i have pondered for a loooong time whether we would get to see a weightless scene in SW. funny how so much of the story takes place in space, but we still have not seen a scene without gravity...should be interesting

cavola
as usual ; THREAD ROT !

I am hoping that this SW KMC forum does not die a death cause of that Pragar piece of $hayzer.

PVS
let us not mention that name.
it brings annoyance to whoever hears it.
just the name makes the hairs on my neck stand up
like an attack dog. GRRRRRRRRRR
mad mad mad

so.....anyway....

cavola
hehe

u checked out my location under me username ?

darktim1
fine with me.

scramba2000
(URL removed)

cavola
lovely jovely scramba !

cavola
looks like a ship thats been hit and has lost its gravitational pull

Gangularis
wow, that's a nice lookin piece of work.

do you think we'll see a scene a lot like this in the movie??

cavola
from what was gathered :

An early painting by Ryan Church, completed on Halloween 2002, shows intrepid Jedi Knights and clones working their way through a collapsing enemy ship.

and that heart on this thread...;
it looks irrelevant

Indy_Knight
Hey, thats really good. Thanks, Scramba.

wolfdraven
Nice work as usual scramba.

PVS
oh no no that just wont do...let me get you something better.
<---rumages through closet looking for bazooka big grin

Oh....and THANKS SCRAMBA!!! YOU ROCK!!! rock rock rock rock rock

darktim1
cool.

Bass
Why was scramba's link removed? Since when does this forum care so much about HS pics? Two months ago everyone would get excited when a new BTH or KV came out, but now everybody's like, "ok, here come the n00bs, asking for the pic, hahaha." What's happened to this forum? It isn't the lovely place I used to know. It's turned into a lounge for n00b haters.

queeq
LFL is on the hunt. Better lay low for a while.

PVS
oh please, no more n00bs vs. vets drama.
LFL is just looking to bend over some folks who are posting the pics.

Jedi Priestess
Hey Bass, have YOU ever been LFL'd? Cause IT SUX! But hey if you think it's no biggie then we'll just let LFL know its been YOU posting the stuff all along ok? I mean really......if you think the rest of us are just a bunch of whimps then you can take one for the team OK?

PVS
YEAH!!!

Jedi Priestess
I think the one thing all of you guys are overlooking is that WE BROUGHT THIS DOWN UPON OURSELVES by 2 things.....first of all by actually posting that stuff here right out in the open and secondly SOMEONE FROM HERE it's unknown who, posted the link TO these links or KMC in their signature and then went to the OS HS forum. My only response to that is DOH! blink
There is really no point going on and on about this cause we led Pragar right to us folks. sad So lets just say it's over and we had a good time while it lasted. wink

PVS
wow, they brought the link right to the official site...

brilliant just brilliant. whoever did that, you must be one braincell away from blacking out and crapping your pants. congratulations.

and yes, jp is right, we did kinda ask for it in unison. i guess this gravy train had to end some time sad

Creechuur
Ush and Queeg are the tag-team of Moderator doom in the SW forums. If one don't getcha, the other will.

Jedi Priestess
thats my baby! eek!

queeq
That's gonna be my title when you let me mod some forums in 'the other place' wink

Jedi Priestess
would that be HELL? cause thats the only other place I know of that I have any power?

queeq
Of course, dear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.