Need Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a guy
I have a problem, one of my friends and I have been going crazy for the past month or so trying to remember what movie a line is from, maybe someone out there can help me. the scene is there is a man sitting at a table in a business suit (I think) and there is a woman psooibly his wife or girlfriend, I think she is washing dishes or some other form of labor. The man is frustrated while sitting in front of his meal. he is sitting sideways at the table with his elbow resting on the end. him and the woman are talking about a problem he is haveing when she says "...you haven't even touched your meal." The man gets mad and whippes around and smacks his plate with both sides of his hands and then screams "THERE I TOUCHED IT!" and that's all I can remember. I would really like to find out what movie that is from so PLEASE HELP ME I NEED SLEEP!!!

Cinemaddiction
Young Frankenstein.

a guy
FINALLY!!!! THANK YOU I WORSHOP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON TOU HAVE JUST SAVED ME COUNTLESS HOURS OF SLEEPLESS NIGHTS!!!

Cinemaddiction
No problemo. big grin

Kes
Question answered.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.