Blade & Punisher vs Venom & Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePunisher3000
Who would win both blade and punisher kinda the same so is venom and carnage

Linkalicious
I'm going to go with....Venom and Carnage.

Carnage does the killing...Venom watches and drools the green slime.

ThePunisher3000
lol makes sense

Kontraz
okay... 1 human/vampire and a human vs 2 of the most lethal killing machines.... hrrmm... you do the math... carage and venom have both been able to beat (though not kill) spider-man on several occasions, yet punisher is treated as a joke around the web-head.....

captainam
blade and punisher have a chance if like blade destracted venom and carnage and punisher got a flame thrower and burn venom and carnage.

but still it would probably go to venom and carnage.

Kontraz
Venom is brilliant when it comes to fighting, and carnage isn't a fool, crazy yes, but no fool. The fight would be over fairly quickly, and the two symbiotes would be left to duke it out later.

DanZeke25
yea i have to go with Venom and Carnage

Mane
Carnage gets mad and kills Blade and the Punisher and then turns around and beats the crap out of Venom...

ska57
Wasn't there a Carnage vs. Venom comic series and Venom won?

Mane
nope. he won in the last issue of Maximum Carnage (but thats bad writing).

the VvC series is still going, no one is really "winning" but Carnage took a pretty good beating in #2. but Carnage is still the superior symbiote, im sad to say...

ska57
Oh.

Kontraz
i think its up in the air.... the question isnt has the other one killed the other... its has either of them won? Carnage wins sometimes (most of the time actually) then venom wins sometimes ( as mentioned just before...)

Krissy Von Doom
I think either Venom or Carnage on their own would be able to defeat Blade and Punisher.

Nataku8188
Blade is to punisher what carnage is to venom.

Just a better version.

Punisher kills normal criminals, Blade kills vampires.

Even so, they are no match for Carnage or Venom.. I mean, carnage laughs when people shoot him. Blade could probably last against him in just a sword fight, but Carnage isn't going to do the whole honorable sword fight thing. He's not like that.

crazyspinz
punisher and blade = high tech weapons and such

it wouldnt take long for them to relize that most things dont work against venom and carnage, so it wouldn t be long until the found something that did work (fire, sound)

ragesRemorse
Punisher and blade, just because i cant see venom and Carnage working together willingly.then again, i dont know how willing Punisher would be to work together with blade. Otherwise i would take carnage and venom over blade and pun.

diddnt the punisher fight blade before, back during the night stalkers?

Kontraz
well... venom could kill punisher and blade by himself, and carnage could as well. I say the two sym's just kill the other two WHILE they are fighting each other...

Venom Dude No.1
OH MY F*****G DOG Venom would totally kill Blade and the Punisher...
Venom is WAY to strong for Blade or Punisher, Carnage wouldnt even need to help Venom killing these two guys, Venom has already done it

wolverine8888
true

StyleTime
Punsher and Blade may be able to get the proper weapons to win this....

Unfortunately Carnage or Venom would rip them to nothing long before the proper weapon or battle plan is employed.

Carnage or Venom 10/10

K3VIL
Major problem with symbiotes users is their durability.
They can take bullets, even hits from rocket launchers and survive.
Damn during the end of Maximum Carnage Venom speedblitzed him with a super jump and smashed himself and Kasady into power generators and after the explosion he was still able to escape and reach a truck that took him outta from NY, Carnage was just unconscious.
If Punisher has got rocket launcher and a very powerful bomb maybe with nitro into it, they've got a chance, otherways they're f.u.ck.ed

jgiant
Yeah i might have to say the symbiots have the advantage, but if punisher and blade do their homework they could pull off a win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.