Not good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Janey
ow, I have wisdom teeth growing. it really hurts! sad (pointless, but i haven't created a thread for months)

Delicious1
I wouldn't know how that feels. I had to get mine taken out sad

PrefectRonnykin
owieee cry

Royal Knight
i got my wisdom teeth out when i was 12

Miss_Janey
yum! carrots!

Mr Zero
I'm eating raw carrots even as i type.

Miss_Janey
good for you lol dance

Mr Zero
they are good for you - thats why Im eating them.

Miss_Janey
my KMC name used to be yumcarrots. 'sigh', the good old days

big gay kirk
I was born with four adult teeth, and got my full complement at age ten.... since then I have had four teeth out, and still have thirty two, plus eight wisdom teeth... every time I need one out (who says the brits have poor dental hygiene!!) a new one comes out and takes its place, but I still seem to have the same number of wisdom teeth.....

darkcrown
sad poor poor person

Royal Knight
you gain wisdom through wisdom teeth i did...

j/klaughing out loud

Guardian_Rikku
Mine are coming through too! Ouch!

rapmastad
wanna know how to numb the pain? get an ice cube and stick it by the cheek where the teeth is growing... you wont feel a thing as long as you have a cube in your mouth

Unholy_Cheese
Does basically ever1 hav to get they're wisdom teeth taken out?

Miss_Janey
i hope not fear

I have a fear of pain! (and needles...........oh yeah! & sheep, never trust the sheep)

Flying High
iv hav molers or w/e taken out....its dusnt hurt too much...just they push up hard inside ur mouth no expression

Yumcarrots
i wish they would make me more wise lol laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.