Do guys prefer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrefectRonnykin
raver

I rule
Tan big grin

manchichirtchit
doesn't really matter. when the lights are off, it's all fair game shifty

PrefectRonnykin
blink

Royal Knight
laughing out loud

I rule
I like girls that have at least a little bit of a tan but it dosnt really matter unless their really pale erm

PrefectRonnykin
i cant tan disgust i dont have much melanin

Silver Stardust
I'm really pale cry I can't tan at all, no matter how hard I try. I just get burned.

bardock
it depends some girls look great tan other look like they jumped in a deep fyrer for and hour.

PrefectRonnykin
cry me too

PrefectRonnykin
yeah sick

Royal Knight
getting sun burned is really bad here...

Arizona leads the nation for skin cancerconfused

manchichirtchit
i have an all year tan. thank you ancestors.

Silver Stardust
Doesn't it suck? cry

My mom has skin cancer and I've got even fairer skin than she does, I don't even have any freckles, so I avoid the sun whenever possible. I'd rather be pale than cancerous.

PrefectRonnykin
messed my grandparents live there so when ever i go im like a walking hot dog sad

HockeyHorror
doesn't matter shifty droolio

PrefectRonnykin

charlit
wink robbie
i hate people to be pasty its like eww get a spray tan....im natrually tanned sortof i guess its coz im half italian or sumthin but i also luv sunbathing and stuf and i definatly like my boyys to be tanned

Silver Stardust
I tried fake tan, I looked horrible...I look better with pale skin because of my hair color.

I rule
laughing out loud Ok well theres nothing wrong with that big grin I just like girls to have at least a little bit of a tan wink

bardock
how about the farmers tan ladies.

charlit
hey baybeee!!!! r u tanned rob???
i havnt talked to u in ages!!!

ssj4goku
i like my girls pale i really dont like tanned girls all that much cause they get to much attention i like to be the one giving the attention to the girls less noticed because of their skin differential. meanning i want my girls pale not tan laughing out loud so silver stardust you would be perfect and so would perfect besides pale girls are much more fun in bed than tan girls laughing out loud

charlit
thats ok but personally i like to be tanned...i have dark hair so i wod look really bad white lol

Silver Stardust
Heh, I've got dark hair myself, but it's red...and red hair looks ridiculous with tanned skin no expression

I rule
Hey charz big grin And yes I am, I am mostly outdoors and its hot as hell down here in NC so yes I am. Not TO tan but just tan. smile

§pearhead
I'm not picky...I can't tan, myself erm

charlit
thats gud i mean sum tans look fake but this hotty i saw called jim is so niceeee lol wot u up to im off skool today!! last week of skool next weeek until the 3 week holidays yay!!!

manchichirtchit
pale girls look hot in bronze colored hair... and red too.

PrefectRonnykin
same

I rule
Your lucky stick out tongue Im back in boring ass school as well

charlit
brb bibi

RaventheOnly
I'm not much of a fan of tanned messed but really it doesn't matter stick out tongue as long as they aren't toast.... or a ghost stick out tongue

manchichirtchit
remember that over-tanned girl from something about mary? she looked like a carrot.

PrefectRonnykin
i have enough color in me but im not tan no

Mystifier
I don't need a tan erm I'm naturally brown skinned big grin

Silver Stardust
I'm almost white I'm so pale. It kinda sucks, sometimes I look like I'm dead.

RaventheOnly
I have the Mediterranean natural light brown stick out tongue Go Spain and Italy

PrefectRonnykin
one of my friend is albino

Silver Stardust
Wow.

I'm the typical redhead with fair skin...I love my hair color, but not the skin color too much sad

manchichirtchit
that's hot. nicole kidman style droolio

Sun Ce
you are perfect laughing out loud i liek pale skin girls, and red hair is nice i think wink

PrefectRonnykin
ditto yes i have freckles though messed

HockeyHorror
lemon juice makes freckles go away. (doesnt' work 100% of the time)

no expression

DirtyBlondPrepa
My mom is tan...but I m a lil tan...I tan very easyily..yes....but I love my boys to be tanlove..or just the all- american typebig grin

BlackMamBA
I love tan girls.

Chelsea23
i have to have the real tan..or no tan

PrefectRonnykin
i like pale boys embarrasment

charlit
yup!!!

manchichirtchit
how come japanese girls have light complexion event hough they're asian?

charlit
i duno.....

manchichirtchit
i dunno either confused

charlit
do pale people have to wear like white fountation???

Drifter101
i really dont care but not too pale

manchichirtchit
i dunno. probably. a pale person should probably answer that question too.

MC Mike
Yea I'd like to thank my ancestors as well, and the weather here. stick out tongue

...if it wasn't for you all, I might have never won this Oscar.

charlit
thank god i got a natural tan coz the weather here is shit

just_guy
it doesn't matter to me as the guy said earlier when the lights are off it doesn't matter at all tan is nice on a hot bod but a redhead should always be nice and pale oh here it is

brunette-tan
blonde-just a little tan but still slightly pale
redhead-pale

manchichirtchit
that's me! i'm that guy Happy Dance

redheads rock!

<<Solo>>
Tan, but I don't really care,it's not a big deal.

just_guy
cheersto redheadscheers

SlipknoT
It dosent matter

LeAtHerRFace
I like tan chicks stick out tongue

charlit
wot was that sean?

charlit
ohh u like tan chicks!!! ha u no u luv me lol

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud... yes especially in WHITE bikinis stick out tongue

charlit
yup that wod b rite

Fallen Jedi
i've got a natural tan! big grin its what you get when you're born on a tropical island.

Dr. Strangelove
I dont really care if a girl is tanned or not. As for myself I'm pretty pale but it goes well with my dark hair.

RaventheOnly
I'm about as pale as i can get stick out tongue unless i spent 5 years in an lead prison underground 1000 feet stick out tongue big grin

sandman26
tan but not a real dark tan

PrefectRonnykin
rock

SlipknoT
I have yet to meet someone as pale as me

PrefectRonnykin
i have an albino friend that could kick your ass no expression

charlit
lol scary in auckland theres this albino goth shes like a white goth like instead of black she has evrything white even a white bike...

PrefectRonnykin
freakay no expression

SlipknoT
Damn no expression

charlit
really i think tanned guys like tanned girls ....
pasty guys like pasty girls and sometimes tanned girls (desperato lol jks)

Lady_Eowyn3
I have really fair skin, but it's really pretty, it's nicole Kidman fair, maybe a little lighter, and i love my skin but i can never find makeup that's the right shade, they're all too dark, but the fair skin really contrasts with my black hair and blue eyes though, so all in all it's cool, i prefer my skin than if i were tan, this way I stand out among the tanned

ragesRemorse
I like casper complexioned brunettes with an English or french accent. or tanned redheads with a russian accent smile

i don't really care how pale someone is...i've liked my fair share of pale chicks, as well as tanned chicks....but usually the paler they are the more real they are so they're more attractive....when people are tanned (especially when women do it the non-natural way) it just doesn't look appealing because u know that the person normall doesn't look like that...fake

SlipknoT
I like tan blue heads with an Irish accentcheers

Clovie
i prefer guys.

Be@st
I like pale skin with black hair...that looks great...eventhough extremely light hair color looks great too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.