Barbossa is in rotk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
for all you pirate fans that have seen rotk, did anyone else think that the king of the dead was barbossa lol, just the way he talked, and aragorn even said "what say you?" I expected a chorus of "AY" lol.

serenitybond
whats rotk?

serenitybond
OOHHH ITS RETRUN OF THE KING RIGHT???

yerssot
Return of the King, last instalment of the Lord of the Rings saga
He played the possessed king if I'm not mistaken

MrSparrow
I have yet to see ROTK but i just took a gander at teh credits and I did not see Geoffrey Rush in there, maybe he has an evil twin....two Barbosas??

aniron
lol ye, but when you see it, you'll laugh, it was what I noticed straight away, wow.

yerssot
sorry, don't know the names smile just that those two looked like eachother smile

Kitoky
Hmmmm....didn't really look like him...or did it?

orlandoOYEA
Ill have to see it again and listen to the voice. Then i shall know

Iirima
Yet another excuse to see ROTK! stick out tongue But really, I don't know. And yerssot, Denethor is played by John noble.

Kitoky
John Noble's actually a kinda jolly man actually, almost like Bernard Hill.

beaujay1
hehehe, evuil twin, thats funny.........wait barbossa was evil wasn't the other guy evil too???? evil face laughing out loud whatever

Kitoky
Oooooo migraine.

cheeky munkey
really?..... i totally never noticed that... it could be him though.... me thinks another cinema trip is on its way yes yay!!!! i get to see it again!!!! how exciting big grin

Candy
king of death, is that this witch king? sorry i've seen rotk in german...

aniron
it's the guy who says "the way is shut, it was made by those who are dead, abd the dead keep it, the way is shut" .

aniron
notice the way he kinda talks with some words, and his jaw movement. lol, when you know he's like barbossa, you'll laugh.

aniron
why?

OrliNElijahsGrl
r u for real? wow...darnit i have to wait though until it comes out to buy, cuz it isnt playing at my theatre anymore :-( then i can see what your talking about

Kitoky
It was a joke...

aniron
it isn't really jeffery rush it's just that the uy reminded me of him, just in case you thought it was him lol.

sparrowsbabe
OMG! lol u shouldn't hav posted that cause now i wanna see it again! i just saw it at the wee-end,i wanna see hima gain tho lol.

sparrowsbabe
*week-end even.lol

airangel429
he did talk a LITTLE like him

Candy
i told ya i watched it in german so i dont know any english lines stick out tongue but i have an idea that one from teh army of dead which fought with aragorn?

aniron
ye thats the guy.

Sarah_Sparrow
Lol, I noticed the POTC-ROTK connections too. I kept reminding all my friends, and they got pretty annoyed with me happy

aniron
was it the same connection with Barbossa?

kelita_33
OMG! I thought i was the only one who thought the dead king dude was barbossa. I was like, no way, that is SOOO Geoffrey Rush. Not only did it sound like him but he hecka looked like him too although it was kinda hard to tell cause some of his body parts kept disapearing. Was is him?

Kaleanae
He is also in Ned Kelly

aniron
I know, as is orli.
I'm glad people see the connection too.

kelita_33
yah i knew they were both in ned kelly. Whoa and if you really want to get into connections, orli is in troy, sean bean is in troy, and there both in lotr. ha ha, someone should make a diagram of how all these actors connect. Anyway, back to Geoffrey Rush, Aparently he was a character in Finding Nemo, but i cant quite figure out who he was. Someone help me out here!

aniron
probably just rumour.

kelita_33
no its not! I swear. I looked it up on yahoo movies and it says "Geoffrey Rush" under the cast, i just cant figure which character he was

aniron
hmm, interesitng, veeeeeeeeery interestin, lets see who can find out first after three 1.........2.............3

kelita_33
after thinking about it for hours cause its really annoying me, im thinking either the pelicin or the shark, but im not sure and im too lazy to actually watch the movie, but those two charcters have funny "geoffery rush" type accents. But for all i know, he might be Nemo...

Phoenix
imdb said it was Nigel, the pelican

jack_fairy
yea he played nigel!! that being the only reason i wanted to see that film desperately, now knowing that it is great

but yea

"hop inside my mouth, if you want to live"

sauron
MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrrgh. Yep he was nigel. got the movie. And its definatly him. Im an aussie so I should know as the movie is based around australia. I think gefory rush is aussie as well. Hmm have to cheak that up.

aniron
DON'T WORRY WE ARE SAFE, SAURON AGREES LOL.

Unholy_Cheese
....im really lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.