My Phone And Its Demise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
My cell phone is a Motorola T720. The on/off/hangup button now doesn't work. So, it was stuck on. I figured I'd continuously charge it, but hey. It can't charge either. So now, my phone has run out of battery, can't be charged, and can't be turned on. Plus, I couldn't delete or rename or add ringtones or anybody into the phone book. Has anybody had any sort of problem like this, or know anything that might be wrong? confused

manchichirtchit
moisture problems. lotions are for people!

seriously, sticky keys are caused by moisture problems. do you bring the phone in your bathroom when you shower? the steam can mess it up...

JKozzy
No... I do my best to not bring it into any place moist. erm

manchichirtchit
maybe you need a new keypad. have you had it checked?

just_guy
that sux i dunno i'd be with the other guy

JKozzy
It's three months old, I highly doubt it's from wear and tear, and if it is, I'd want another phone, because I don't want to go through this crap again.

manchichirtchit
please tell me you have insurance. and you have you tried the warranty?

JKozzy
We bought the Best Buy Insurance, year or two years, hopefully going back sometime Thursday to ask them wtf is wrong; what do I do to "try" the warranty? I'd rather go to Best Buy and maybe they'll have stopped making my phone, and I'll need to get a better one.

manchichirtchit
what componay is your cellular carrier? they should have a warranty line you can call. cingular has one. you call them up, they send you a new phone, you send them the old phone back. done.

JKozzy
Just transfer the SIM card? Can I go to a Cingular store? They're my carrier.

SlipknoT
hmm...sounds like theres something wrong with your phone

JKozzy
Really! stick out tongue

SlipknoT
I was waiting for that reaction laughing out loud

Clovie
i know what you should do smartass

JKozzy
What should I do? huh

Clovie
get new phone smartass

Linkalicious
christmas isn't THAT far away....laughing

DirtyBlondPrepa
laughing...Jkozzy..go to the phone company and tell them the problem and they should know what to dobig grin

JKozzy
I'm not waiting until Christmas, I need a phone now. If I could drive, then it wouldn't be as immediate, but I need some way to get in touch with my personal chauffeur, aka my mom.

Silver Stardust
Like I said:

1) hit it with a rock
or
2) get a new phone

big grin take your pick.

manchichirtchit
you could ask them to repair it. if they ask you how old the phone is, they'll reffer you to the warranty hotline to replace your phone if you had it for less than a year. just go to the cingular store and they should be able to help you and direct you on what to do.

lil bitchiness
Get a better phone yes

JKozzy
My phone should be fine... operative word being SHOULD.

JKozzy
..just to inform everyone, I got my new phone in the mail. Thanks big grin

Mighty Yoda
everyone, he got his new phone in the mail

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Jackie Malfoy
Bring it to where ever you bought it from and have it fixed!There is nothering worst then having a cell phone that does not work.JM

BakaXero
he just said he git a new one...

JKozzy
Would you mind reading the rest of the thread? I got a new phone four months ago...rolleyes1

And Merry Christmas to you too, MornGlory, but why'du bump this thread? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.