how do you know if you're in love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
im so confused

manchichirtchit
tingles up and down your spine. whenever you think about him and whenever you're with him. always tingles.

SlipknoT
insects infset your house no expression .......

just_guy
love? havn't hit it yet so far girls are fun but nobody really important has come around for me yet

silver_tears
you spell properly no expression

manchichirtchit
femme droolio

hi irene droolio youpi

silver_tears
hello john big grin

Raven Guardia
well I will tell you what My Psychology teacher told my class
'if you think your in love, you are'

GroundedAgain
u can only know if you WERE in luv, u r too blind when it's happening but when's it's over, if it rilly was luv, your money and valuables will be gone

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

RaventheOnly
happy usually it doesn't dawn on you until later on when you realize you can't stop thinking of them happy

manchichirtchit
DR> seriously...

HockeyHorror
when you see a girl thats about to get hit by a car and you jump and push her, but you get hit and die...no expression

silver_tears
yup, true love cry

manchichirtchit
sounds like a bad movie plot. a short one at that.

HockeyHorror
or when you see a girl and you say "damn, she looks nice, i should go talk to her"

and then when you talk to her, she pours vodka down your eyes

love remember that Irene no expression

Darth Revan
no expression

Hockey> laughing
*hopes Hockey was joking*

manchichirtchit
hey, irene... you should post that thing from your siggy about that girl who asked this guy if he loved her and he said no and she started crying and i got confused... confused

silver_tears
Was it before or after we visited Satan's rectum droolio

HockeyHorror
i think it was before droolio

but i have a bad memory drool

Darth Revan
Satan's rectum is such a lovely honeymoon spot, you two should come visit me down here more often. no expression

manchichirtchit
it's better than Uranus.

HockeyHorror
were u the guy that did the trick with the microphone and the bucket no expression

silver_tears
A girl asked a guy if she was pretty, he said no. She asked him if he wanted her, he said no. She asked him if she left would he cry, he said no. She turned to leave, he grabbed her arm and said..you're not pretty; you're beautiful. And I don't want you; I need you. And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die. yes

silver_tears
it was actually a spatula and a plastic bag no expression

manchichirtchit
yeah, that one... tear... cry

MC Mike
If only we all had those sort of chances. stick out tongue

Darth Revan
yeah, that was me no expression

silver_tears
*sniffle sob sob* cry

silver_tears
Tell me I'm beautiful cry

manchichirtchit
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww, you're purty love

HockeyHorror
cry

that was beautiful

silver_tears
laughing out loud I'm sorry it's this joke I have with my friends, with a parrot, a pillow, and the phrase "Tell me I'm beutiful!" no expression

manchichirtchit
okay... but you're still purty love bunny droolio

silver_tears
dance Oh yea

MC Mike
http://www.realtime.net/~raintree/gallery/p-parrot.jpg

http://www.cottagekids.com/uploads/images/26/PillowFormSquare.jpg

You are beautiful!

silver_tears
That pillow looks brilliant love but not as good as the fluffy elephant love

MC Mike
stick out tongue Let's just hope that pillow doesn't cross the line like the elephant did.

silver_tears
The elephant was only stroked and loved and hugged cry

manchichirtchit
*totally out of the loop* :confuzzled:

silver_tears
My and Mikey's msn convos droolio

MC Mike
Full of elephants, piglets, and various furry animals. erm

silver_tears
and pools too yes

manchichirtchit
i see *continues in a whirlwind of confuzzleness*

bye all. time to watch adult swim big grin

silver_tears
I'm off too, I feel sick cry
Sweet dreams little ones happy

manchichirtchit
droolio

HockeyHorror
bye guyz. ima go watch tv no expression

Fallen Jedi
when you're in love, you just know it. you don't have to second guess or contemplate it.

its the most amazing feeling!

you feel it deep with in and it becomes a part of you.

~Angel~
You know your'e in love when you can't stop thinking about him, and you think about him when you wake up, and when you go to work, and when you eat, and when you dream, and you begin to wonder about your sanity.
Soon you're like GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! but when it doesn't work, you soon fall back into thoughts of him and then you're like droolio droolio Mmmmmmm..... droolio

Fallen Jedi
^ omg that SO describes me. laughing

ragesRemorse
you know your in love when you spend an entire date not picturing her naked,but still find your self stimulated. smile

Love blows. Love is useless,pointless,painfull,evil and will get you into the most trouble someone could ever get into. True love though, is boundless,beautifull and worth any and everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.