fashion police

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlit
r u a victom???
so how is your fashion?? wheere do u shop??? what are your fav kinds of clothes and shoes?? how much money do u spend on clothes and shoes per week???
come on people i need to know these things as i am the queen of clothes shoes and fashion lol
so...???

manchichirtchit
i shall tell you only if there is frisking involved...

Dr. Strangelove
I have a thong that says Big Daddy in the front. Hows that? ninja

PrefectRonnykin
shock

Dr. Strangelove
Well sorrrrrry that you don't want to know the life of Dr. Love. zorro

PrefectRonnykin
*twitch learn how to spell *twitch twitch*

PrefectRonnykin
i was replying to the thread

Dr. Strangelove
Damn it, I'm so sorry. I will now look at this picture of the Ying Yang twins for the next five minutes for punishment.

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/y/Ying_Yang_Twins/sq-ying-yang-press-koc.jpg

ragesRemorse
I dress like Indiana jones, i just need a fedora

SlipknoT
here what my wardrob conists off

SlipkonT/Slayer/Metallica/Korn/Ac/DC/JackDaniels T-shirts

and black pants

maybe if I'm feeling bored I'll spend at tops $40 a month on clothes

ragesRemorse
Dude, i need some metallica shirts, all mine have beens tolen. fu.ckin ass holes. I have a wardrobe of about 12 shirts, all of which are eddie bauer trecking kind of shirts, and like 10 pairs Cargo pants. i have like 5 plain t-shirts and about 10 band and misc t's. I am a simple guy who wants to look like Indiana jones smile

Dr. Strangelove
LIKE OMG Like U WEAR ALL BLACK. LIKE WHATEVER AND ONLY ROCK SHIRTS OMG HOW PATHETIC.

40$ OMg LIKE AGIAN, LIKE IF U WANT TO B SOCIALLY POPULAR, LEARN TO WEAR SOME GOOD CLOTHES.

SlipknoT
I just bought another Metallica shirt at the mall today, o yea, I have a few plain t-shirts to. All black and brown. And speaking about Indiana Jones, I got the box set for $25 today at the mall to eek!

PrefectRonnykin
my wardobe consists of vintage concert shirts and jeans and my undies big grin

SlipknoT
Yup, your right I'm going to go march down to Abreecromo and Finch and get myself a trucker hat, and some "cool" shirts so I can finally be excepted roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
O Yea! I also Had this Kick Ass Rammstien SHirt imported from Germany, but my douche bag frien got paint on me and now it's ruinedranting

Dr. Strangelove
Acrobeme and shit and trucker hats are evil sick

PrefectRonnykin
i have a trucker hat with towlie on it ninja i got it for 6 bucks

SlipknoT
I ordered a Tool and Black Sabbath shirt, but they havent come yet

PrefectRonnykin
i have a black sabbath shirt that says listen to black sabbath no expression its pretty cool

SlipknoT
My friend has a shirt that says listen to CKY its pretty cool no expression

charlit
abercrombie and fitch is cool no expression

PrefectRonnykin
abercrombie and fitch has over priced bags of shit that have fuked up sayings like "Tasty peaches home made" no expression

PrefectRonnykin
my friend has a CKY shirt that says ****You

charlit
lol i hav a cool bag from a&f...but my real passion is shoes!!!! ahhhhh dior, lacoste, louis vuitton, chanel evry one of them!!!!!!!

charlit
i have a teenage millionare top that says jesus is my homeboy no expression

PrefectRonnykin
you didnt understand a word i just said did you?

SlipknoT
laughing Where did he get it

charlit
ummm no...im a label basher stick out tongue

SlipknoT
no2 no it's not

charlit
oh wel thats just me...i like lacoste tho...

ragesRemorse
your kidding right? I mean if your not,this is the mentality that makes society garbage.If you think this way, you should feel ashamed. I mean for non rich people 40$ is a lot of money and is enough to buy a pair of pants and two shirts.

SlipknoT
wha... confused

charlit
yea i mean i luv my labels but i dont bash other people coz they dont have them....unless of corse it is someone i really really hate...then its ok

ragesRemorse
I just like being serious when everyone else isnt. It is kind of fun and keeps people on their yoes. Or maybe just me, damn i need some sleep or somthin, hey you ever crave for cheesecake and beer. damn that sounds fu.ckin choice right about now.

SlipknoT
he was joking......and I could only get 2 shirts with $40

ragesRemorse
i hate labels, but like quality. Many times labels are shit quality but charge nothing more than fr the name. Sometimes the prices are worth it though. Good quality does matter. like how people buy generic soda and groceries over name brands. Many times the name brands stand for quality. but i still could go for some heineken and cheesecake

charlit
i could get like a tenth of a shirt with $40 lol

ragesRemorse
i think the most epensive shirt i paid for cost 80 dollars. I bought two. Before this the most i have paid was like 30 dollars for some band shirts, other than that i wouldnt spend more than 10 dollars on a shirt, but i have been become fond of eddie baur shit, they have some comfy shit.

charlit
the most i have spent on a pair of shoes is $2000 but i didnt buy them so thats ok....i mean they were for a special occasion but i would usually spend anywhere from 150-500 dollars

SlipknoT
I maybe spent $50 on shoes

charlit
thats cool i like to go vintage shopping sometimes...

SlipknoT
I do almost all of my shopping on the internet. For shirts anyway

charlit
yea thats cool coz u can buy cool stuff u cant usually find but my parents go away alot so its ok...

ragesRemorse
Yeah clothes are cheaper on the net to.

And JESUS tap dancing christ, 2000$ on shoes. I eman who the hell bought them for you? I mean my Uncle spends like upwards to 4g's on his italion leather import shoes, but he's am old business man, he's not fifteen. Damn, you got it good yo. you can sell your shoes and pay my rent for three months. you got some nice friends or family.

SlipknoT
yea, can your family adopt me....I'm house broken and I dont have fleas

charlit
my mum and dad buy me new shoes like every week i have loads

charlit
ha lol everyone on here wants me to adopt them...lol

~Angel~
can I be your friend?big grin

charlit
yep big grin lol

SlipknoT
How Rich are you?

charlit
no comment .... thats a difficult question

~Angel~
can I have some pretty shoes too?smile

ragesRemorse
no, i dont want you to adopt me, just send me some money. whistle

charlit
lol

charlit
im going out for dinner now so i gotta go bubi xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

~Angel~
so.... how many groceries do you guys think her meal could buy??

ragesRemorse
enough to feed needy third world children indefaintly.

~Angel~
I'd say it could feed me for a few weeks... at least... cry

charlit
im not fat no expression i dont eat heaps

ragesRemorse
i wasnt saying you ate alot, but i could sell those golden diamond studded plates and get enough money to eat for a month stick out tongue

charlit
sad im goin out

SlipknoT
anyway back on topic I used to have a spiked belt but 4 of the spikes fell off so I threw it out.

~Angel~
Charlit, I didn't mean to say you ate alot... I just wondered how much the meals cost where you go out to eat. Cuz I know some restaraunts that cost $100 a plate or more... and with the right budgeting, it could feed me for a few weeks.

I think about things like that alot. My boyfriend can only afford to eat once a day, and It's not anything spectacular either...

Sorry... I didn't mean to insult you. Us poor people think about money alot, mostly worrying how long it will last.

ragesRemorse
aw dude that blows.

one time i used an extension cord for a belt at school for a month, i wore slippers, and some torn up adidas tear away's and a wife beater. I followed that pattern and took a pledge of silence for a month or so. It was my way of reinacting ghandi's actions.

ragesRemorse
Yeah if i were rich, i wouldnt be ashamed of it ever. Infact i would flaunt in the faces of the useless bums on our city streets. I would tease the shit out of people.

~Angel~
no expression

SlipknoT
I'd burn 100 dollar bills in thier face. and spit chewed pizza at them and give them a nickle to eat it.

ragesRemorse
Hell yeah...money to bwuurn LOL i hate fu.ckin bums. I would have them punch cops or eat dog shit for money. smile sort of like bum fights,but more degrating and with actual consequences.

SlipknoT
I'd make them impregnate thier family members for a $1, and if they didnt do it I'd pay to have them shipped to antarctica without any clothes or food

ragesRemorse
Now that is a reality show i would watch

Clovie
charlz? confused are you ok?

i'm buying something when i like it.
i don't care if it is fashionable or not.

Delicious1
A week? maybe 500. sometimes more, sometimes less, depends on what i want. I usually try to stay away from name brands. That way i can buy more clothes.

charlit
hi guys!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea23
hey hey big grin

NyC-gUrL
500 shock?!

charlit
im shopping obcesed so i could spend that in one day of clothes shopping

NyC-gUrL
I could too yes

if I had the money sad cry

charlit
....sad thats what a credit card is for big grin ha its cool coz i dont even have to pay 4 it lol

NyC-gUrL
no expressionyou lucky biatch

I LUUURVE MANOLO BLAHNIKSSSS droolio those red ones in your sig are hot

charlit
i no i hav 2 pairs of manolos big grin

SlipknoT
My Black Sabbath and Tool shirts came!!!

manchichirtchit
sh!tload of girbaud stuff, some abercrombie, a lot of perry ellis, some hilfigers, some air jordan sneakers, a mixture of cK and polo and reaction and guess and FCUK. i soend around $300 everytime i shop... which is like every two months.

for work i wear some jeans and shirts from target.

charlit
ummm...ok

manchichirtchit
ok what? you asked a question, i answered...

charlit
okie dokie....lol
good mornin everyone!! well its morning here stick out tongue how r u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.