What anime chr do u thing ur most alike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kurakitsune
for me it hard but hmmmm i say im like a bit of ash and have so vash in there with a dash of inu i thing???? well i know im nice but confulse so if any one know a anime chr like that plz PM me ok thnx

soundtrack
im probably like a mixture of spike spiegel, duo maxwell, trowa barton, cho hakai, ed, and sasame. i probably have more, but i cant think of all of them right now stick out tongue .

kurakitsune
lol thnx for posting on my topic SD

soundtrack
no problem wink

kurakitsune
so let me see ur hyper and like stong , mistory and other stuff right

soundtrack
um...please dont take this the wrong way *b/c god knows i cant spell and that im confusing*, but all i could translate was this:

"so let me see ur hyper and like ? , mystery and other stuff right"

stick out tongue i dont understand it....maybe its just me in one of my 'slow' moments.

kurakitsune
lol i said stong umm powerful like spike lol its ok SD

RaventheOnly
stick out tongue i'm a Vash big time smile but going around attitude is more serious but i can get really silly smile

kurakitsune
lol and u like guys a lot

soundtrack
stick out tongue

bardock
spike heero and a little vash

BlackHatDefect
A mix between
Ran-GALS!
Hikaru-Rayearth
and Asuka-Evangelion

RaventheOnly
blink you mean gals smile

kurakitsune
sorry thot u were a gal

murai-sakura
I'm inuyasha, deffenitly....you may not think it but in my school i'm known to ne quit mean, and most of the time pretty lonely, I like everything that's dark or has something to do ith winter, I love the night....what do you think?

kurakitsune
that cool the drak is alsome

ScarFace Clone
Spike

raginrhino_316
I would say I am like InuYasha.........I am strong,mean,and yet sensitive and romantic....yet I don`t think InuYasha is goth like me.....lol

encryptedenigma
Guess i would be a mix of characters.

Aoshi (from Rorouni Kenshin)
Vash
Guts (berserk)
Tachoun (main Kid from FLCL)
Kenshin (just for a bit of Nobility)

probably some others as well. depending on my mood.

<Tidus>
Ill probably more like Vash... Ya know take gun shooting clubs in school... A little freaky with girls.... But very cultural and sensitive about killing peaple.

Reborn Again
A combination between Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2 & Dilandau from Escaflowne. I have a mean streak and a good streak.

Serket
Ryo Bakura/Quatre Winner...

Lord Ryugen
You know all those pervy old guys made for comic relief? Every one of them is me baby laughing

necros_ninja13
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I guess it goes like this:
Seto Kaiba- Cold hearted and Mean
Hei-Cold hearted, mean, and a natural loner
Yuske Urimeshi-Pi$$ me off and I'll go beserk... on you.

trunkslover
well my friends say kagome but i say kirara.

Sikora
Id say, sometimes I can be like Kiba from Wolfs Rain. Kurama? I wonder....Kamui(X)? hard to say -.-..

Darth Revan187
I'd have to say SSJ4 Goku, because I have pink hair all over my body just like him.

Phoenix Aska
OoO....I must be a mix between sesshoumaru from inuyasha and hiei from yu yu hakusho....yeah that's deffinetly me

trunkslover
hey people i found a new me im like mai from yugioh well thats what my family says but i am kirara!!!

Phoenix Aska
your family is into anime and says that you are like mai from yu-gi-oh???

I'm the only person in my family that likes anime....(black sheep)

Killua
I'm probably very alike to Orochimaru from Naruto because i also experiment on humans to get what i want , i also own 3 snakes sii guess that means we are pretty alike ! i also know Karate so that makes me a good fighter like orochimaru as well its just that my arms are not sealed up !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.