How are you gonna get "Halo 2"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
Im gonna pre-order soon.When I first played it I thought it was over-rated and I didnt like it very much,but last week I bought my copy and 2 controllers and have been having so much fun playing two players with my brothers and friends.I really like the game now smile

BackFire
I'm not getting it. I'll be getting HL2.

Stormy Day
Backfire I think you like this game but dont like it because of its success and people liking it over the HL2 franchise.What people say shouldnt effect your opinion all an all its a good game no matter what anyone says.I havent played HL2 but if you think its better than Halo you can,but that doenst mean you have to dislike it.Its good for what it is.

BackFire
That's quite an assumption for someone to make blindly and ignorantly. I'll tell you this, I've stated time and time again that Halo IS a good game. I repeat, a GOOD game. It is not the best FPS ever, it is not the best GAME ever, it is not a revolutionary game, it is simply a good game. I never said it was bad or shitty or anything, just over rated. I own if for the PC and I enjoyed playing it, but I have played far FAR better FPS games, that have done similar things Halo did, but did them in a more impactful or unique way.

Yes, I think HL2 will be way better then Halo 2, seeing as HL2 will actually have some revolutionary aspects about it, where Halo 2 will be more of the same from what I can tell.

Again, Halo is over rated, that does not mean it's a BAD game.

SaTsuJiN
lmao @ liking halo more than half life.. you have clearly become legally insane.. I guarantee far more people camp stores for half life 2 than for halo 2

I will be getting halo 2 the day it comes out probably. Im not a preorder person...

BF do you know if they've declared a solid release date? or is it still a hazy november release (for HL2) ?

JKozzy
From what I heard, it's hazy.

I don't care for Xbox, I might consider getting Halo 2 when on PC, and only if it's convenient. Halo's not a game I'd go out of my way for, as BF said, it's completely overrated, although it is a good game.

ScarFace Clone
This Thread Is Gay!

SaTsuJiN
lol.. someone make a thread about a good game~~ >_>

Linkalicious
I'll either get Halo 2 on the day it is released...or I will pre-order the limited edition...not too sure yet.

HL2 will SMOKE the living crap out of Halo. It'll just be a better game..

WindDancer
Too many Halo 2 threads. Is becoming just like Final Fantasy. Which btw-has a bigger fan base than Halo. So you tell me which franchise is more overated.

BackFire
"BF do you know if they've declared a solid release date? or is it still a hazy november release (for HL2) ?"

All I've seen are invalid November release dates. Not too sure if that's official or not. The way things are going I don't think the game will ever come out.

Linkalicious
i have HL2 pre-loaded on my computer...just like CSmessedource.

I think they'll come out with that game fairly soon. Probably in November.

Hellboy17
yeah i pre-orderd halo 2 november 9th eh? ill be there Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

BackFire
Can you actually play HL2?

I also got the CSmessedource, illegally of course.

SaTsuJiN
:: shakes fist @ Valve :: mad

BackFire
Seriously, they're having so many problems with that game. Gabe Newell needs to get a damn firewall or something.

Linkalicious
Nope, not yet. My screen looks like this. See CS : Source is already downloaded and playable. But Half Life 2 isn't.

It's pre-loaded, but I can't play it until the day it's released.

BackFire
Ah, what a tease.

SaTsuJiN
omg thats so messed up >_> find the key~ lol..
did you have to pay for that preload of HL2?

Linkalicious
nope...i don't remember exactly HOW i got the opportunity to download that game...but i thought it was cool.

I got to download CS : Source because I purchased Conditoin Zero waayyy back when it first came out. (later did i realize it was CS with bots sad )

SaTsuJiN
I've heard that the bots in condition zero are really smart, however it is true that it cannot compare to real people.

Linkalicious
Yah, the bots can be really smart, but they are bots none the less.

They have superb aim, and unrealistic awareness...but they lack human qualities like rushing. And if you flash bang them...they just duck instead of running for cover.

They don't have brains to remember where they were before the screen went white.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Stormy Day
Backfire I think you like this game but dont like it because of its success and people liking it over the HL2 franchise.What people say shouldnt effect your opinion all an all its a good game no matter what anyone says.I havent played HL2 but if you think its better than Halo you can,but that doenst mean you have to dislike it.Its good for what it is.

True, but Stormy Day you havn't made a post in almost a year so why should we beleive you?

WHERE DID YOU GO HUH!?

Are you dead?

SaTsuJiN
-_-... *cricket chirp* .... *checks threads pulse*.. mmhmm.. its dead.. poor thing... just never had a chance.. no

DarkCanadian
Yeah, go out of your way to bump an old thread just to try and lash out at someone. Real smart, SA.

Stealth Agent
Im trying to make contact with the dead here. Please be quite your blocking my signal. If you havn't noticed Stormy Day died. Why else would he not post?

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
True, but Stormy Day you havn't made a post in almost a year so why should we beleive you?

WHERE DID YOU GO HUH!?

Are you dead?

Why the hell would you bump this thread, and then continue to make a fool of yourself?

Stealth Agent
Im sorry

It's just I was wondering what happened to Stormy? It's been a while since he's posted. Seriously doe's anyone know?

DarkC
He probably left...doesn't mean that he's dead. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stealth Agent
He was a popular guy and just had a sudden abrupt leave. He must be dead.

R.I.P. Stormy Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.