peterpan starring jermy sumpter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

canndybabes5
hy peeps i so love jermy sumpter plux i love boys if u want to talk to me then just send me a message of some sort i am 13 and my hoppies are horse riding talking to fit boys and snogging them and swimming my fave flim is the knights tal and peterpan and lord of the rings my wish is to meet jermy sumpter and i hope i do cool stick out tongue

Clovie
who's that?

Mr Zero
He's the chap who played The Pan in the latest movie version. And a fine wee stab at the play it was - with Jason Isaccs as Mr Darling/Hooks stealing the show.

Clovie
oh is see.. blink

Mr Zero

Clovie
i've been puting original names happy
wow. this posters were great. but i don't have any sad

Mr Zero

Clovie
with green background?

no idea. what was polish name for it? stick out tongue

(blink what?)

Mr Zero
with green background oui!

In polish - Nooooo idea, in English it's "City of lost children".

Clovie
i remember which one is it yes

hmm.... i think i heard about it.. but i haven't seen it erm

BrazilianChk
Hey,

You can only talk to him on scheduled chats. Thers one on September 25th starting at 6....but be sure to be there by 4:45 at least...or else u might not get in. Go to jeremysumpter.com, go under chats and install Java and u can chat with him. You can also reach jeremy with mail. If you send him a letter and inside your letter is another envelope with your name and adress on it, he will send back an autographed picture for sure! The address to send it to is:

Jeremy Sumpter
P.O. Box 1549
Studio City, Ca, 91614

hoped that cleared some stuff up smile

~Crystal

P.S. If anyone has questions about jeremy or te script of peter pan, you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thanx!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.