My head hurts. Any suggestions to ease the pain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
I have such a killer headache and i thought taking some tablets and having this on black mode wud help but it still hurts. I have even been sick 4rm it.

if any body has any suggestion on how to kill the pain please let me know i will be your slave and do wateva u want for a week? (But only if it works :lolsmile okay im off now be back in a few hours to check the replies

Clovie
ibuprofen
helped me.

m!$hA
dunno sorry babe erm i dont get headaches eek! which is a little strange confused

shellie
ibuprofen , no bright lights and keep the noise level down . thumb up

oh and make sure you arent breathing shallow either . get some oxygen to your brain . wink

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
just pinch urself till you cant feel your head, then you'll feel ur pinch....ok that doesnt exactly work....i dont know, maybe, laydown?

Samurai Girl
i have no sounds my pc is on mute and im wearing shades. think i might go to bed

Linkalicious
THAT would be my best suggestion...

DirtyBlondPrepa
You might need to stay away from the computer for awhile because I know alot of people going through what your going through hunsad...Take some tyneol pm and go to sleep..you should feel better eventuallybig grin

Delicious1
Take a hot shower or but a hot rag on your head.

Samurai Girl
i tried having some sleep. I feel abit better now im still on black mode and still got shades on.

Mr Zero
I also have a stinky headache - I cant wait to get OUT of here and AWAY from the 'puter... I'd have thought being online was not a good idea.

Samurai Girl
Its not really a good idea being online but my headache seem to be going. and this is the only time i have with scott.

ladygrim
sad

~Angel~
Try massaging the back of your neck, and drinking something with caffeine in it. If you have any Excedrine that helps a lot too, since it already has caffeine in it.

If you can go lie down in a dark room, that should help it too. Try to stay away from the computer like they suggested, I know it only worsens my headaches.

now, go get bettersmile

Silver Stardust
Try some tylenol or ibuprofen. Also, try lying down in a quiet, darkened room. That usually helps for me (I've constantly got killer headaches because of my allergies...it sucks).

BackFire
Go to sleep, or punch yourself in somewhere that isn't your head.

Samurai Girl
laughing out loud backfire! i did get some sleep. I came on line every now and then just to reply to emails then went back to bed. i found lying in a dark room with no sound and a hot rag over my eyes helped. Thanks guys now who wants a slavelaughing

SlipknoT
Cut your head off

Samurai Girl
I think not slipknot but nice suggestion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.