Make it stop!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuteva
I keep hearing this sort of whistling sound in my head for like 4 days now. And it's really annoying. When everything around me is silent or when i cover my ears, the damn thing gets louder. What if there's something wrong with my eardrums? confused sad

HockeyHorror
did someone hit your ear?

if it doesn't go away soon go see a doctor big grin

cuz usually things like that go away in a few days no expression

starshine
Have you been to a consert lately?

Mr Zero
drilling a hole in your head with a power drill will help.

sniper
that happens if you listen to really loud music too much, it can be a sign of hearing damage

shellie
ive had that for a long time . my aunt does as well . there's not much you can do about it .

but to be sure , go get checked to make sure its nothing more serious .

wuteva
No1 hit my ear. I do listen to music, but not too loud. I have no idea what caused it, it just appears sometimes.

Clovie
it should stop soon

wuteva
Thanx for the advice wink

HockeyHorror
there was this old saying (i think the persians use to say this no expression ) that if ur ear was making a whistle sound, then someone was talking about you
no expression

but for FOUR DAYS!!! laughing out loud i dunno

Paxelius
Mr Zero: I think you've seen Pi too much, but the ending was intriguing - did it really help ?

wuteva: You might be extraordenary sensitive to all the electrostatic buzz that fills our air, but maybe you should see a doctor it could an infection, probably not but better to be safe than sorry ---

HockeyHorror
i doubt its an infection

wuteva
me 2. Wouldn't it hurt if it was an ifection?

HockeyHorror
yes

infections for the ear would usually have a stinging pain.

but i read about this herb that heals any (most) ear infections.

jayson
sounds like you have tinitus. go to the doc's immediately before it get's any worse.

caffeine_fiend
whistle along. is it tuneful?

ladygrim
lol

RaventheOnly
dose it feel like water in your ear? big grin i get that a lot after a shower sometimes stick out tongue and it sounds just like how you are describing... but it never lasts that long fear

wuteva
whistling

Tex
tinitus, just like what someone said above.
I get it after concerts but it usually goes away in a couple of days.

You should go to the dr.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.